All Comments on 'Shaving Private Ryan'

by belab

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
another WACC story at best

or just another Matt Monroe wannabe, she left you for another man 3 years ago and you want this slut back. He's a wimp in every form of wimpdom. why fight for a slut, but he didn't fight to keep his pride. almost wish, the other man would have beat his ass to knock some sense into his ass.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Remarkably BAD

Old Hubby and Sweetie meet after three years of her being with New Hubby. Because New Hubby (soon to be make himself Ex-Hubby, we sense) stomps out, accusing her of boffing a Bull (which she denies). Old Hubby takes distraught and probably drunk Sweetie up to her place (she doesn't live with New Hubby???) and screws her soon after noticing her hairiness. (Which puts considerable doubt to her Bull-Boffing denial!)

Good news? This story is unique!

Bad news? 1* (zero is not an option provided!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very lame non-story

written by a high school kid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dreck

nothing but dreck.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Geez

What a total incoherent mess this was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow this one is just gross and stupid

Shame to ruin such a good movie name with such a stupid and gross story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the dumbest tales ever. if she committed adultery with her "army colleague," that is a crime under the UCMJ. That's also a universally reportable offense, which means a spouse can report them to higher command. Seeing that OP has 153 published works (this is no story) and 316 followers tells you all you need to know. His writing is stale, unchanging, and fetid if this stinker is any indication.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous