All Comments on 'She Brings A Stranger Home'

by PhilFantasy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
PoV

I count 4 points of view* which could recount this encounter. By all accounts, this author selected the worst of those!

3*

*Sweetie, Hubby, Bull, and omniscient narrator. This rejects a second-hand accounting from someone who is told about the episode!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LickideeMyAss

That's great, coming from someone who has ZERO story submissions of their own!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Way to cuck for me but others might like a flash cuck story.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

No wonder chy hates my stories, he is a cuckie fag who loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
continued

She told you she loved you, as she removed your restraints. She gasped as you grabbed her by the hair, dragging the cheating whore out the door, only stopping long enough to pick up your softball bat. She pleaded, begging, telling you she was sorry.

Yes, you told her, a sorry assed betraying whore.

I didn't see you, clinging to the window sill, dictating my story into the recorder, waiting for her in case she was right, and we could continue your humiliation and cuckolding. The first I knew you were there was when the bat impacted my lower back with all your formidable strength. The secondary blows were agonizing, breaking my arms and making mush out of my knees. I was thankful the first shot between my legs was enough to knock me out, so I didn't feel the rest.

Last time I'll do my writing research live. I think I'll write about bunnies and puppies in the future.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Another wannabe-cuckold..

Phil...why bother writing? You should rather concentrate on learning h o w to write,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really he liked it

What the heck. This is what a husband wants from a loving wife. Add this one to the perverted wankers bucket.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
No thanks,

Well written, but the topic is of no interest to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, 2nd person, lazy writing, and a crappy plot.

3 strikes you're out. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bite her tongue

Call the police and have her arrested for illegal restraint, sexual assault and spousal abuse, then file for a divorce. She'd be lucky to get a divorce. Some men would bury her body out back.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That fucker better run

When hubbie gets loose, that guy is dead man.

And her cunt stays in a chastity belt for at least the next 10 years.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

They have to let him go some time. Then he can have his friends Mr Smith and Ms Wesson speak on his behalf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous