All Comments on 'She Gets Carried Away'

by IFSW

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sexysmilesexysmileover 15 years ago
I suppose

that the pacing was appropriate for your character and setting. I would read another chapter, should you decide to post one. My only suggestion is be sure to remove your editor's notes - the L-plates comment is still there. I, too, do not know what they are, by the way. And thanks for taking the time to have someone read before posting! I think you have great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
L-plate is for Learner

L-plate is like a visible learner's permit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good beginning

mmm hot story when will we see the next chapter? I agree you need to take out your editors comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Such an IFSW !

Your very own fantasy - on screen for others to enjoy!

I know it can be difficult posting for the first time, especially when the literotica filters suggest that you need to make changes - when all you want to do is put down those thoughts that excite you and make you such an I.F.S.W.

You managed to do that very well and now I want to see your next story !!

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 15 years ago
Good story.

Great story, really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good story, partly spolit by the fact that review comments are still embedded in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Proofreader problems

Great story! Really hot. But maybe take out the comments of your proofreader,, there are a couple floating around that sort of mess up bits of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue! :)

Oh please do continue! Great and hot story!

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings4 months ago

If this story happened to be autobiographical and it took place fifteen years ago that would make you sixty now? Do you still go on girls nights out? Very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous