All Comments on 'She Goes Both Ways Ch. 05'

by martahari1858

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
I Was Getting Concerned

Amanda has been such a strong character so far it seemed a bit odd for her to turn so overwhelmingly submissive to a man she's already flirted with and held her ground against. I was thankful on the last page, at least, that she shows some regaining of control. I'm not quite sure why it matters the Piccadilly property is worth more than Selby Falls. Amanda and Adam do not want to be tied to the Georgia property; they still need to find a buyer. Is it just that they don't need to make a profit or break even now that there are other properties to sell? I didn't quite get it. Were you saying there was no longer a need to sell the plantation and so the original reason behind sleeping with Oliver Strand was out the window? I was confused and hope later chapters will clarify. Otherwise, I'm finding the twists and turns interesting.

24UKBlonde24UKBlondeover 10 years ago
Episode 5 deserves a 5

Fantastic. The story just gets better and better. I love it.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
Very Good Indeed...

Excellent instalment to a marvelous story! You have hit upon a fantasy of mine...'naked around the house'...and the idea of a beautiful woman submitting to a fat ageing man gave me hope! It is, of course, the 'power thing' and is an amazing turn on for women, I understand....anyway thankyou...and keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous