All Comments on 'She Said, "Anything"'

by dragonothic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Not bad for a first effort

There was plenty of action in this story, that's for sure. Despite all the action, I didn't find it very arousing. Part of the problem is that I knew nothing about the main characters other than what they look like. They have parties often, but are the parties always like this one? I have to assume so, otherwise the people attending this party would have been more hesitant to join in. And if that's the case, how is this party different than all the others?

It was also unclear what type of relationship the main couple has with each other. Given all the repetitive "daddy" references, I'm left to assume it's a Dom/sub relationship. If that's true, I would've liked a little more background on that. Are all the attendees in similar relationships? Is it some sort of Dom/sub club?

The "how long?/too long" line was used far too often, to the point where it pulled me away from the story to question WHY it was being used so often. Was there a hidden meaning for it?

The people that attended the party were nothing but props -- to the point where I fully expected the story to end with the revelation that none of it was real, and that the main couple were simply sharing their fantasy while lying in bed, alone. Come to think of it, that would have been a terrific ending!

Congrats on your first entry. In your next story, try to flesh out the characters a little more, as it helps to draw the readers into the story. Keep writing!

MasterStevenBMasterStevenBalmost 10 years ago
Great Story, one thing to point out

Loved it! But she went from being muffled with panties in her mouth, to talking to her husband and everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really worn out and cliche. Nothing new here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous