She Shouldn't Drink So Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, ahh oohh no oh not again, you mustn't do this to me, I, I shouldn't."

"Come baby doll, of course you should, you know you want it your juicen up again your a hot cunt to fuck, come on suck me in, use your muscles and as for these tit's ,mmmmm god you've got lovely hard nips, you may be beautiful but your nothing more than a useful fuck toy, come on I know you like it hard how's this ah, ah, ah, ah take some of this length up your hole aha, aha, ah."

"Oh yes oh yes it's so good keep fucking me but you shouldn't be doing this to me why, god why can't I resist oohhhh yes why must I let you fuck me, come on you bastard harder, fuck me, get your cock moving oh g- god yes fuck my cunt, you, you bastard for christ sake I need it, just fuck it."

"Well Charlie, looks like Trevor got her going again, you are the man, you said she'd fuck up nice and you where right."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence Gary, but I think she will shut up shop before we have finished buying and I reckon we can have her all day in fact we may pay off a little debt when we have finished with her cunt, get dressed and nip down to the van and bring up that roll of insulation tape, be quick it will be your turn next to pick a hole, her cunts getting a good bashing it could be a bit sloppy, you may want to try another hole, go on move your ass, trust me I know what I'm saying, be quick."

"Christ I said quick, that was fucking grease lightening, give it here."

"Hay come on you said I was fucking her next and next can't cum as quick as I want too."

"Well Gary looks like your turn is here look at her hips move, she cummin again."

"OOooooohhh yes oh god that's it you shit oh no, no I,I, ooohh, ahh."

"That's it baby doll, told you I'd make you cum on the end of my cock, look at it, it's fucking soaking, you like your fucking don't you, I said don't you, answer bitch."

"You bastards all of you, you shouldn't be doing this you, you got me drunk, you raped me, I would never have let scum like you near me, you got me so I didn't know what I was doing, you bastards get out of my house all of you, just get out and leave me alone."

"Now you listen to your uncle Charlie little sweetheart."

"Ouch, let go of my hair, stop pawing me, you"

SLAP

"Now shut the fuck up or you get one harder, in fact I may get to enjoy it, now listen, Gary ain't fucked you yet and I don't think I've done nether so be a good girl and get on all fours, Gary has a feeling he wants to be the first to cum up your ass, now move."

"No never no one's doing that to me no, you can't."

"All right little miss bitch, grab her lads, give us that tape, if you won't give up your ass we'll take it, that's it hold her I've got her wrist's."

"Get off me stop it, please don't tie me up, your hurting."

"Hurting, lady you ain't felt nothing till Gary gets his dick up your ass, there, that's it all tied neat and tidy, you ain't going no-where until we've done playing with you, Gary she's all yours, have fun, me and Trev are gona watch while you pork her ass, so make it good."

"No, no you can't please stop not there, he can fuck me the same as you but not in my ass."

"Stop wriggling bitch your cunt's had enough for the time being, Trev pass over some pillows, Gary get her ass up so I can slide these under, there, now don't that look tempting," SLAP, SLAP.

"Ooohh no stop your hurting me."

"What if I gag you and take my belt to you, how's that sound."

"No please don't do that, I won't shout."

"I know you won't, now open your legs and take it, you never know you may like it, you've liked the fucking we've given you so far and here's one for luck."

SLAP.

"Thanks Charlie, god she looks good with her ass in the air, here it comes lady, just a bit of spit up your hole, god that's tight, don't fight it your going to get the entire length in there so relax, come on open up, come on, yes, yes it's going, it's going, god what a fit, I'm in."

"Oooohhhhh Nooooo it hurts, oh it hurts nooo please no take it out nooo."

"You know sweetheart I'm getting pissed off with your moaning, I think I'll shut you up myself, that mouth has got to have another use, get it round this cock and suck it, no teeth or you will be sorry."

"Please no stop him, I can't do this, I don't like this or in my mouth don't make me, ouch my hair no I Oooooommmmmmmm."

"Fits real snug in between them lip's don't it sweetheart, now just you suck it nice and slow and lets feel some tongue on the end or I'll ram it down your throat and fuck your mouth till you choke, how's her ass Gary, you enjoying it?"

"You bet, got a grip like iron but it's slipping in real good now, don't think she's to happy but do we care."

"You want some tit, Trev, she's got a good pair."

"No I'll wait, I like the way your cock is sliding in and out of that pretty mouth, think she can blow me too."

"She got a sweet mouth making me nice and hard again, look at me sweetheart, that's nice, you gona let my mate Trev face fuck you next but how'd you like a two up, Gary up your ass and me up that cunt again, you up for it, I am."

"Mmmmmmaahhmm,no no you cant you'll tare me please have mercy."

"No mercy given when I'm fucking a beautiful woman, come on Gary lets move her into position, she should enjoy this."

"Please no oh god don't, you animals."

"Come on Charlie get on the bed, Christ does that thing of yours ever go down, up you go baby doll, come on drop your lovely hole down on it."

"No I can't stop I, I ohh oh god it's so big."

"Big enough to get you hot again, now bend forward, come on give us a kiss, mmmm nice, see I didn't mind kissing you even knowing what you have just had in your mouth."

"Hold her still Charlie, her ass is wiggling already and that's before I'm fucking it, hold it, hold it in again oh yes nice, is that you I can feel, god this is good."

"It's to much stop no you cannn't just aaaahhh oh ahh no no not again aahh."

"Hello, what's this, Gary she's wet, she likes a good fucking up her cunt does this one, look at me sweetheart and tell me you arn't gagging for another fucking, how's this, bang, bang, bang."

"Oh, oh, oh please no, oh no you mustn't I,I oh god you bastard oohhh aahh yyeeeess do it, do it to me again I can't help it, more please oh god more fuck me fuck me give it to me fuck me both of you more harder, harder fuck me please gooo."

"How's that Gary she motoring again, just needs starting up and she's pumping, get a rhythm, I'll go in you pull out and then reverse lets see how high, shag pants can scream, in you go, out, me in, out, you in that's it now lets fuck this bitch hard."

"Oh no no I'm cuming harder please oh yes take me do me for god sake fuck me yes, yes that's it I, I, I, oh yessss."

"Oh Charlie that was good, she loves her ass filled."

"Ya I told you she was gagging for it as long as we forced her, if you've done get off I want to sit her up and bounce her on my cock till I blow it up her, don't we sweetheart, you want to bounce the boner and cum again, so get to it."

"Not again, I need to rest I can't go on, please stop and let me go, you've done every-thing to me please, enough."

"I've told you already there's never enough and we ain't done everything to you yet, now start bouncing come on, you have got a lovely trim waist you ain't got kids yet, can't have with a body like yours, I can almost get my hands right round it now come on up, down, up, down that's it, lets see those tit's bounce I know you want it your biting your lip again, you don't want to say it but your gona get wet and fuck me, come on bitch lets have them legs pumpin my cock I'm ready for some more action."

"Please untie me, my arms hurt, I will be good."

"You bet you'll be good but I think we will keep you as you are, we like having the freedom to do what we want with you, your a very beautiful woman and it's not every day we get to play with one as much as we can with you, Trev you want to play with some tit's or give her a spank to move her ass for me."

"Why not."

SLAP, SLAP

"Nooo not that it hurts I'll wiggle oh yes I'll wiggle my ass, oh god no it's starting again oh god no what about my husband I love him but he doesn't do me like this, your in so deep oh ahh."

"I know now try this, aah, aah, aah, up, up, up."

"Oh god noo it's so big."

"And again aah up aah up aah up up up."

"Oohhhh stop stop oh noooo ahh, ahh, ahh, stop"

"And again up up up aah aah aah up up up."

"Oh oh ohhh mmmm yes yes oh oh."

"Getting to you up up, up, up, up."

"Oh oh oh oh yes yes yes fuck meeeee fuck me harder, harder."

"You want it hard up up up aah aah aah up up up up you go."

"Ooohhh god yes more do it again harder more please fuck me yes fuck me."

"That's it sweetheart up and down make them tit's go, god your good looking from down here come on do the bounce."

"Gary"

"What Trev"

"How long we gona stay here we have been fucking her for three hours, reckon we could stay here all day and fuck her brains out."

"Don't see why not, look at her going up and down on Charlie she looks real hot just hope she can stay the pace, Charlie say's he's gona keep her tied up and fuck her as much as he can so who knows, he said he had another plan but I don't know."

"Fucking hell she cumin again, that's four times and look at me I'm fucking hard again, I want her I'm gona take her mouth this time."

"You finished with her Charlie?"

"Ya, she's all fucked up and filled again, what's makes you ask, as if I didn't know."

"I want her mouth I must fuck her mouth, she looked so good with yours stuck in her mouth, I thought I must try it, teach her the old deep throat."

"Please Charlie no, can't you stop him, no more for pity sake I can't take anymore."

"That's what you said last time you shag happy fuck-hole, just two minutes before you were bouncing up and down on my boner with a nice wet cunt, no if he wants to fuck your mouth then fuck your mouth he will, Come on Gary get stuck in I've got a phone call to make."

"No please don't, don't your hurting me, ouch not my hair again, don't do that, please let me kneel, no ,not that way my neck nooommmmmmaaaaaggghh."

"Go on Gary give her the meat, feed the bitch's throat, look at her slavering it's all over her face, Trev give her tit's a going over I bet she likes them pinched and pulled, them nipples look very tasty don't know why a ain't got round to them myself, still there's always later, but now can I use your mobile?"

"Ya here"

"You gona play with some tit."

"Don't see why not may even see how wet her cunt is, bet she can take a finger or two."

"07785463329,------Teddy, Charlie you know that favour you did me, you know I owe you one, get John and get over to that loft job we are on, and make it fast, you will be amazed at what we got here, see you in twenty, cheers."

"You phonen Teddy, this should be good, Jesus she called us animals, oh boy."

"How you gona Gary getting all the way down, she don't seemed to be fighting, you killing her."

"No she's doing as she's told and sucking well, nice and slow, hope I'll be done with her in twenty minutes,"

"Good thinking, when Teddy see this piece of lush he will kill anybody in his way to get up her holes we are going down for another beer, then we will be back to see you splatter her pretty face."

Twenty minutes later there was a loud bang at the door.

"Teddy's here go let him in, Trevor while your down there see if there's another bottle of wine or anything to lubricate our fuck machine and Gary, I'd fill her throat if I were you."

"Shit yes, lovely, I'm cummin, yes it's in, now swallow bitch, all of it."

"Aaaggh ucckk horrible you bastard that was awful how could you, you filthy bastard."

"Hello Teddy, John welcome, fancy some fun with that little beauty coughing Gary's cum out of her mouth, want to put yours in?"

"Fucking hell Charlie, what you doing she's tied up."

"Oh yes Teddy she likes to be forced, she`s a real screamer when you get her to stop pleading NO, it don't take her long to be screaming yes on the end of a good sized dick, I know you got a good weapon, just what she likes, go on have it I owe you one, and when you've fucked her, this make us quits, understand."

"Ya I understand, right little girl here comes the big boy, get ready to be given the fucking you have been waiting for, don't argue get on your back and open them fab legs, I want what's between them."

"Teddy before you do Trevor's got some vodka, just get it down her any-way you can and you will be amazed at the effect."

"Give it here, come here cunt time for you to have a drink."

"No please not any more, please help me, untie me I must I,I no no Aaaaagggggg."

"That's it cunt drink, don't spill any, take it all, if I see any I'll ram this bottle all the way down, that's it a bit more, good, you should feel great after that lot."

"Oh god I feel sick I feel as thiooo I, I, I`m going to bllee slicck I,"

"She sure gets pissed fast don't she."

"John with what she has drunk that was just a top up, go on Teddy she's all yours."

"Is that right cunt, a, is it true what they say, are you all mine, I think so, and your in no position to stop me so get your legs open, I'll fuck your cunt first, then if you ain't sick I'll fuck your pretty little mouth."

"I feel dizzy I can`ttt eerrrr sleem to thlink I oh no no."

"You won't say no when you see it cunt, here get your eye's on this porker, see what's going to get in to you, now open up those legs."

"Oh god no it's to big no please not that no yourrr too heavyyy I shlant be able tooo ooohhh,oh ahhhh sshloooonooo aahhh."

"Snug as a bug in a rug, now for the fucking, get your legs up, let me have some room, come on girl, got you now, up go your legs on my shoulders and wham bam thank you mam, get in."

"Oh no, no, it's so big on god it's aahhhh ah ah Jesus Christ no og god it`s it`s ahh ahh ahh ooohhh, no, not there, it's to much, ooohhhh yes, yes hard do me hard it's going to be ahhh yes fuck me ffffffuck me give it to my cunt pleassssee fuck me hard I what it go for me take me."

"Fucking hell Charlie she is a hot little fuck once you get stuck into her, I'm going to enjoy her."

"You enjoy her Teddy my boy I'm going for a piss, shit is that the phone, Trev go see."

"A John."

"Yes Gary what you want."

"You better jump in or you'll never get Teddy off her, if you get her going she keeps getting wet, that's why we kept her tied up so we could play with her and start her up again, she takes it up the ass and that's a tight fit."

"I'll get her, don't you worry my cocks going to get some of that."

"Charlie, charlie that was her old man on the phone."

"Hang on let's get my cock dry."

"He's coming back."

"Shit what did he say."

"Err let me think, Business been done should be back sooner than I thought but the bad news I have to go to Germany to finalize on the 24th, love you, sorry to have missed you, I expect you busy enjoying yourself, see you soon, love you, bye, all that crap, I think that's about it all."

"Oh yes fuck, fuck me hard do me come on you filthy fucking bastard fill my cunt harder, harder, I'm cuming god I'm cuming."

"Yes I should say she's busy enjoying her-self, but what the fuck does home sooner, could be today, I think our time is up, you here that Teddy."

"I ain't going nowhere till I've finished fucking this beauty and I think John wants some cunt or mouth, so you can fuck off, I'll take my chance, what about you John."

"I'll take a chance, I'm with you, he wouldn't ring if he was close so I'll stay and help you fuck the shit out of her, she's gorgeous so I must fuck one of her holes or I'd never forgive myself."

The three men checked the house out then sorted the van out and left, Teddy and John stayed another three hours fucking her permanently taking advantage of her being tied and unable to stop them using all three holes.

They forced more drink into the exhausted woman, untied her and left her naked on the bed with juice dribbling out of her cunt, ass and mouth, too sore to move.

In the morning she was woken by the phone.

"Hello"

"Hello darling, sorry I missed you yesterday, were you busy."

"Eerrr yes busy, I, I'm sorry to, I missed your call."

"Are you all right you sound strange you haven't been over doing it have you, anyway just got a second,` I'll be back on Friday. Yes I'm coming, sorry darling must go, take care, love you."

"Alright Dan, love you too."

"Must go, bye darling."

"Bye."

She staggered back to the bedroom and looked at the mess, the bottles, empty cans and worst of all the torn pieces of tape that had held her defenceless, left her at the mercy of those bastards, those bastards who had forced her to give them what they wanted and, much to her disgust, forced her to enjoy it.

She slept almost until the following day. She got up very early, bathed, put on bra, pants and a long T-shirt then set too cleaning the house, covering up the memory of what she had let happen.

She ate and sat drinking coffee, the doorbell rang; she jumped and looked out of the window at the front door, there where two women, one of them carried a large case.

"Hello, who is it."

"Mrs Bristow"

"Yes"

"You have sent for an Ann Summers catalogue and we are the representatives for the area and wish to see you, can we come in?"

"Eerrrr yes I suppose so."

"Thank you, oh what a lovely house, should we go in to the lounge, oh yes this is lovely."

"Thank you, please take a seat, I eerrr yes sit yes thank you."

"Are you all right, you don't mind us calling, do you."

"No, no the company will er be eerrr nice."

"Well come and sit and we can get started, first, why did you contact us? What did you want?"

"My husband is away and he told me to go to the shops and buy something nice and to get some new undies, I foolishly thought it would be fun to get something a bit naughty, you know."

"Oh yes we know but you are such a pretty woman and very well endowered I would have thought he didn't need the old come-on, oohh uucck, sorry do you think I could have a drink?"

"Yes of course, what would you like tea, water?"

"You haven't got something a little stronger have you, don't get up, Corrie can fetch it."

"Thank you, there's some drink in the fridge."

"Off you go Corrie, my names Trudy what's yours?"

"Debbie."

"Here we are, found a big bottle of wine and three glass's here you go this should get rid of that frog in your throat."

"Here's Debbie's and one for you and me."

"No not for me."

"Oh come on Debbie you can't invite us in to your house and not drink with us."

"I'm sorry but, eerrr oh all right just one to be sociable, thank you."

"Put it down to Ann Summers I'll give you a discount on your first order, that should cover it."

"Drink up, lets get the party going, show her some of our fantastic saucy underwear."

"There is a selection of peek a boo bra's and crutch-less panties, the suspender belts, oohhpp nearly spilt it, careful Debbie that's a full glass gone already."

"I`mmm sorry oopps nearly dropped it itisshh a good drink, I needed it."

"There is something bothering you, what it is?"

"I, I, can't talk about itish I can't oh god it's too horrible to talk about."

"You will feel better if you do, besides me and Trudy are good listeners, come on try, just tell us, you'll feel better, I know you will."

"Oh god I feel awshfull, can I have a drop more, thank you eerr I suppose I should start at the beginning, Dan and I were having an office built in the attic, he's starting his own blussines you know, anyway he had got a firm to do it, they, eerrr they should have started in a few weeks but two days ago they came.

They came just after Dan had gone; they said they could do the job with out. Hic, oopps sorry, I'll have another sip, Dan here anyway, I let them in.