She Shouldn't Drink So Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

"Allright, allright for fuck sake, I know I love you but you don't get a piece of gorgeous cunt like this every day, I'm just enjoying it."

"Well come down this end and enjoy this."

"Mmmmmm oh yes look at that juicy hole all wet and just waiting to be licked, give me that little vibrator, I'll tickle her clit with it while I drink her juice, come on get on her face I'll start her going again."

"Noo not again please leave me alone, please untie me, please I won't tell any-one just let me go."

"She say's please a lot."

"Get on her face, don't worry I'll please her, get your legs open bitch and enjoy my tongue, I've never had complaint's on how my tongue fucks and you won't be the first."

"Come on little Debbie get your tongue on Trudy's cunt."

"Noo no I can't."

"Look you don't want Trudy to get mad now do you, I will make Connie do bad things to that cunt of yours when she could give you a lot of pleasure and besides I'm going to sit on your face until I squirt juice in your pretty mouth and I'll sit for as long as it takes, you can't get free, so your ours to do with as we like, it's just like when you were gang raped so just give in and get your tongue up me."

"Don't worry Trudy darling, she will soon be doing the business, mmmmmm mmmmmm."

"Oh yes, you do to my cunt what she's doing to yours."

"Mmmmmmm she's tasty alright, mmmmm, oh my, a little hip jump already."

"Go on Connie I think she's on the juice again, oohhhh defiantly, that's it oohhh yes, do me in the same place you did her, that's it."

"Mmmmm come on Debbie that's it, just feel that buzzer on your nub mmmmmm oohh yes she juicen, mmmmm."

"That's it Debbie, I'll just hold my lips open for you to get right inside, ooohhh yes that's it in you go, goooooohhh aahhhh lovvvvely."

"Oooohhh mmmmmm lovely little cunt mmmm no wonder those boy's loved fucking it mmm wets up a treat, mmmmm lovely, now lets see what your like with a finger up your ass, mmmm."

"That's it Debbie really lick me hard, go on get your legs round Connie neck she'll suck you out a hell of a lot better like that, go on do it you may as well your just our plaything now."

"Ooooohh yes she likes a finger up her bum-hole ooohhh yes put your legs round me pull meemmmm inmmm you horny bitch oohh mmmm give meeeeeeem that ,mmmmmmmm hole mmmmmm."

"Oooohh yesssss darling lick,lick,lick some more yeessss god that's good, go on up up mmm ooohhhhhhh I`m gona cum in yourrrr oohhhh mmmmouth god girl lick, come on make my cum yoooo bitch fuck me, fuck me with that ton-tongue ooohhhhh oh shit oh shit yessss yes, make it happen, lick her Connie oohh god this issss oooohhh ssooooo gooood shit I'm cummin."

"Come onnn mmmmm Debbbbsss suck her outttt mmmm god she likes her ass poked mmmm oh your cummin tooo mmmmm come on mmmm,your strangling meeeee ooohhhh yes spurt it spurt it, you juicy horny cunt oh yes, god I'm soaking."

"Swallow me, oohhh swallow me you yesss oohhh mmmm aaahhhh swallow it all lick it out come on god that's it god that's good swallow come on swallow yes yeses oohhhhh aahhhhh yes."

"Well Trudy don't say you didn't enjoy her?"

"That was a bit of good licking but only after you got her going, what's next?"

"Oh I don't know, should we ask our little cunt lapper what she fancies doing to us next."

"Please leave me alone I feel sick and I need to go to the toilet please take the cuffs off, they hurt me, please I----."

"Hay who are you to ask, you do as we say and if we do you any favours you will have to earn them, with your mouth."

"Please I must go."

"Come on to the bathroom, we ain't taking the cuffs off so get used to doing it in public."

"There you go sit and enjoy, did the men make you pee for them."

"Teddy and John made me stand in the bath and do it with my legs open so they could watch."

"Oh I love perverts what say you Corrie."

"Bitch you know what I want, have you finished."

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes thank you."

"O K up you come and stand with your legs open I want to lick you dry, open your legs or I'll pull the hairs out of that bush one by one until you do, good girl you learn fast, that's it, I knew you'd see sense. Down I go and oh yes a nice wet cunt, lovely mmmmm."

"It seems funny to see her head between your legs it's usually between mine after a piss, she has got a thing about juice, me I like orange but I also like your nipples, think I'll have me a lick, you just stand there like a good girl while we lick your nice bit's mmmmm."

"Please don't do this to me, I don't want it, it's wrong, I love my husband, nnoooooo not there, oh no."

"Ohh god Trudy doing that makes me randy, I hope Debbie's into giving us another licking."

"Hear that Debs Corrie want's another licking and I won't say no, what do you say too licking us both out again and then if you get us off, it will be time for us to leave or we could stay all night, it's up to you."

"No, no I'll do it again then please let me go, please promise you will let me go."

"Alright bend down and suck my nipples get your lips around them and suck them hard, I like them sucked it gets me really turned on."

"Nooo please I can't."

"Come on bend and suck."

"Noo don't pull me hair pleases, alright, ouch yes, yes, all right I will mmmmmmm mm mmm."

"What you think Connie we get licked and she does it good then we call it a day."

"Mmmmm I`ll be a while she taste good, let her suck your tit's for a moment while I finish her off."

"You heard her Debbie lick and suck hard, bend a little more so I can get my hands under you and squeeze them tittie's."

"O K in the bedroom and on your knees I need to be got off, look at me I'm really wet after sucking her out, tell you what though, it would be a shame for us to have all the fun, why don't we fit the pantie cock back on her then she can get fucked while she gives us head, O K Debbie that's the deal."

"Please no not that."

"Get the pants on girly don't fight it, I said don't fight it or I can give you a slappin, that's it, in one leg, now the other, bend your knees so we can push the cock in your cunt, snug fit you wet bitch, do you want it as a slow fuck or a fast fuck."

"Please no ooooo."

"There you go I decided a fast fuck for a fast lick, get on your knees, me and Trudy will stand ether side and you can lick us out, we will move your head to give us maximum pleasure, all you have to do is start licking, the quicker you get us off the quicker we go and we will leave you the pantie cock as a souvenir, now get to it."

"Please no switch it off oh no it's, it's."

"It's fucking you, just what you like, ask any builder, we know you love a fucking, so fuck us or I'll stick one up your bum."

The women forced Debbie to suck them out making her work her tongue so hard up each of them, it took her an hour of humiliation before she found her self alone, exhausted and totally bemused at how she had got herself in to that situation again.

Danny came home late the following day, she was quite and he did notice, she fained a headache and the wrong time of the month, he was very caring and gentle, so much so that she felt dreadful when he asked her if she had a good time while he was away and why she had not bought anything, she lied to him, some-thing she had never done before. After a few days she decided it was time to forget and get back to normal.

It was a few days later, just before the Germany trip, when he answered the phone, he came in to Debbie, "That was the loft converters they were talking about the 24th I told them I was away for a week and they said not to worry they didn't think they could start it any-way so I left it at that."

Debbie had forgotten and was relived they were unable to start in fact she told Danny that she was thinking of visiting her sister at the remote caravan while he was away.

After a night of real passionate love making Danny left her in bed, told her he knew if she didn't answer the phone he would realize she'd be with her crazy sister, kissed her long and hard and took off for his business trip, she got up and cleaned around the house thought about going to her sisters who lived out in the middle of no-where but then thought of the comfort's of her own home, a bath for one and that's what she did next, a nice soaky bath, full of nice perfume, then she did her hair, a little make up and what to wear.

She looked in her underwear draw and found her favourite panties then the bra only to realise it had been cut up by those horrid women then she found that pantie cock set, she threw it on the bed, determined to burn it.

At last she looked at herself in pink bra and pants, she slipped on her silk housecoat, dabbed a little perfume on her neck and went down stairs.

"Ppphhmmmmmmm."

"Got her."

"Hold her tight Gary, my she does look good."

"Mmmmmmm."

"And she smells as good as she looks".

"mmmmmmm."

"No Gary is not taking his hand away from your mouth until you and I get a few things straight."

"Mmmmmmm mm mmmmm."

"Teddy John, Trev check the house out, I'll start things off by strapping the little sweethearts hands behind her. Oh come on Debbie, don't fight there is no point, there you go and a little thick tape should keep your pretty mouth quite, there nice, all taped up and no-where to go so just sit down."

"Charlie I got to hand it to you, this is the plan of plan's."

"Thank you Gary, it pays to have lived a little and her old man stupid enough to think we wern't coming."

"Mmmm mmmmmm mmm."

"Yes Charlie they one thing we will be doing is cuming"

"Your right there mate,"

"Mmmmm mmmm."

"Gary sit the other side of her I'll make myself comfy this side. Hello sweetheart, opps your house coat seems to have opened showing me that you have got fabulous legs and little pink pants too."

"Hay Charlie what's in them ain`t bad ether."

"You never spoke a truer word, now sweetheart where were we?"

"Mmmmmmmmm."

"As I said, just sit and listen, sweetheart we know your old mans away for 7 days and we have a job that well take 3 men 5 days, if you look you can count that we have 5 blokes, that means three on one job and two on another, you being the other."

"Mmmmmmm mmmmm."

"Yes I thought you'd like that part, any-way to continue, we have also told our wives that we have a job that requires over night work so two of us will be taking it in turns to take care of you by staying each night, you know just for company, I'm sure you can think of something to entertain us and-----."

"A Charlie look what I found in her bedroom."

"Christ Trev, what's that, oh you naughty girl a pantie with a cock in it and I thought she was lonely and lost with-out hubby, oh Debbie you must show us how that works."

"Mmmmmmmm mmm."

"Oh don't worry we bought plenty of booze and some nice strong wine just for you, that's just one of the things you'll be getting down your throat."

"Here Charlie should we get the gear in from the van?"

"Good idea, fetch the lads and shift the stuff in the kitchen, put the work stuff there, then take the unusual gear up to the bedroom, go on move, don't worry I won't start with out you, much as my cock is aching to get in her."

"Mmmm mmm m."

"Oh come on Debbie, I'm sure your husband won't mind after all he did leave you alone for me and the boys to come round and play with you, and you won't mind if me and the boys get you hot, we know what you like, you'll love it when we are tickling that sweet cunt and then giving you one."

"Mmmm mmmm mmmmmm."

"I know your impatient to get started Debbie dear, so lets finalize how you are going to behave and what will happen if you don't, hay and while I'm telling you, you don't mind if I have a feel of those nice big tit's of yours, do you?"

"Mmmmmm mmm mm."

"Oh sweetheart I know you want to get started, oh and feeling these so do I but first some ground rules. We have made some things at the workshop they will allow you to move and do things like, go to the loo or wash or make food but not very quickly, you see you won't be able to close your legs which means we will be able to fuck you know matter what you are doing, also at night we will expect you to do all the things a pretty young married house-wife should do with her body except we will be your 5 husbands and we will fuck you any-way we like, for the next 5 days your ass, cunt, tit's and mouth are ours to do with as we please, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to having you helplessly spread-engled on a bed for five days, there just to poke when ever I feel like it and as for hubby, you didn't tell him last time and you won't tell him this time. Now if you play ball we won't hurt you, but, no, no buts you don't want to know what we can do to a pretty young thing like you if we take you back to the workshop, all those vices and grips, big beams and pullys, no you don't want to know. You remember that little spanking I gave you, I want to see what a good spanking does to you, I fancy stuffing your mouth with your sexy knickers, sealing them in with some tape and listen to you oohhhhmmmming, while I'm belting you over my knee, I'll enjoy watching your ass wiggle, and I think I'll fit that rubber cock up you, should be fun playing with your ass, while it's buzzing away up your cunt."

"Mmmmmmmm mm mm ."

"There's no point in fighting it, there's nothing you can do to stop us, we are going to keep you tied up so we can play with you and have you when ever we want, oh and we are going to cut your cunt bush, you can tell hubby it's a surprise for him when he gets home, but really we just want to see what we are eating."

"Mmmm mmmm mmmm."

"Oh come off it sweetheart we know you love your cunt licked, that really turns you into a cock begging fucking machine, right were was I, oh yes when we take the gag off you will not scream you may get one chance but after that you will wear a ring gag for five day's that's not a nice thought, thinking of where we could shit, so it's up to you, we are going to fuck you harder than you have ever been fucked before and for the next five days it will be non-stop."

"Charlie all the stuffs in and the gismo is up in the bedroom with all the straps and ropes."

"Mmm mm mmmmmmm."

"There now Trev you've got the lady all excited, O K Teddy, John get hold of Debbie and lets take her up stairs, we will fuck all her holes first, then lets get everything in position and ready to start, then we should all be ready to fuck her again, if not she can suck our dicks until we are, do you know lads this is going to be a great few days."

"Mmmmm mm mmmmmmm."

"Oh come off it Debbie if you didn't want it than you shouldn't have drunk so much."

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers