She Shouldn't Drink So Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were three of them, they were called Charlie, Gary and Trevor, I was silly I hadn't put day clothes on, I was to involved in them showing me plans anyway they started to. Hic, Hic oh goshh, the drinks getting to me.

That was the trouble then, I had some beer and plenty of wine in the fridgggeee and they took shome and gave mlee a drink, they kept giving me drink and I drank just to keep themmm quite. They tried to sober me up bye making me wet oh shit, I mean with something cold on my neck, they made my house slip wet and pulled it off, I washhh a bit drunk by then, am I making sinchs."

"Yes your making since, we understand, the bastards, they were intent on getting you drunk and not in control of yourself, terrible, here have another sip and carry on."

"Thank you for listening, eerr were was I, yes they got me up stairs and they threw me on the bed, they started touching me, I tried to fight but their hands were every-where, I, I got very excited, I couldn't, Hic, help it, drink hash a funny effect on me.

The one called Gary started kissing me, he was forcshing his tongue in my mouth, I wanted him to stop, then I felt some-one touching me between my legs, I'm sorry thish is getting very bad."

"No, no we understand, you'll feel better with it off your chest, go on."

"Just another sip then, oh goshh, this ish good wine, the one called Charlie pushhhed his finger`s in side my plants and

Then in me and started to, youos know."

"He started to finger fuck you, it's alright we girls can say it in confidence."

"Yes, he started to finger fuck me and he was doing it hard, I couldn't help but start to get wet, he was good and Gary was kisshhing me and some-ones hands were all over my breast's, I got turned on.

They stripped the rest of my clothes off and Char, Charlie got on top of me pushing my legs apart, put his cock in to my cunt and fucked me real hard, he was really big and he bragged about how hard I'd made his cock, I, I started to cum, oh god, it was his hard fucking, he made me cum, I was so ashamed.

I was crying when Gary took his place and he fucked me again and he worked on me so fast he made me scream.

I couldn't help it, they were playing with my body, exciting me until I came again.

I hoped they'd leave me but Trevor wanted to fuck my bum, I've nevvverr been into anal shex and I really fought but they turned me over and spanked me.

I shtill fought, that's when they got some tape and tied my arms behind me, I was defenceless, they put pillows under me, pushing my bottom up in the air then Trevor fucked my ass.

God I need a drink, thank you, eerrr yes, as he fucked my ass Charlie shtuck his cock back in my mouth and I was forced to suck him, I could taste myself but I still had to tickle the end of his fat nob with my tongue, he got realllly hard again and he wanted to have a twosh up."

"The bastard, they wanted to fuck your cunt and ass-hole at the same time, god I hate men, oopps shouldn't have said that, go on."

"They positioned me and did fuck both my holeshh, but instead of fighting them it had the same effect on me, I got so wet and came again, they still hadn't finishhed with me. Charlie made a phone call and whilst he did that Trevor dragged me back over the bed on my back and got me withish my head hanging over, he knelt down and stuck his foul big cock in my mouthish all I could see wash hish balls slapping in my eye's and feel his hands as he groped my tit`sssh, then Gary got between my legs and started fingering my pussie and playing with the other tit, I was putty in their evil hands. Oh god it getsh worse."

"You've told us most, you may as well go all the way it sounds as though you did with all of them."

"Yesh it's doooes a bit dosss`nt it, two more turned up and I tried to get them to release me but all they were interested in was fucking me any way they wanted. A nasty one called Teddy forched more drunk, I mean drink in me, he played with me between my leg's making sure he made me wet, then he started to fuck me, he was really big and did me hard, harder then thesse otherish.

My Dan rung while they were having fun with me and left a messhhage that frightened off the first three but the other two worked out that Dan wouldn't be home that early if he had rung so they shtayed. They kept me tied up, laughing at me as they told me they were going to force me to fuck and suck for another three hours."

"How did they fuck you, go on, your enjoying remembering this, have another drink."

"What do you mean, oh thank you, just a sip. After Teddy had given me a good fucking they made me kneel in front of them and suck them both, they just held my head and turned it from one to the other as they abused my mouth. When Teddy was hard again they bent me over, Teddy took me from behind, fucking my cunt as John filled my mouthsh. I had to keep sucking him until he was hard again and then they went at me, fucking me for ageshs.

Next thing I knew was they untied me, held me tightsshhly by my hair, sat me on the edgge of the bed and I had to play with both of them, wanking them as they sshlat ether side of me on the bed, pulling my nipples then shhucking them while they pulled my legs open and fingered my cunt, they stood up and I found myshhelf tickling their balls with my fingers and then wanking them off in to my mouthss, they still put their hands down and kept squeezing my pain filled breast's I hated it, they were filthy bastards."

"Oh ya it's sounds like you hated every minute of it but go on, what else did you have to do for them."

" I had to hold my tithh`s together while I was forced to glive them a tit wank, they made me do that until I had their filthy juicesh all over my face, I was so tired bly then, they left me on the bed whilshe they looked round the house, they must have taken some jewellery and cashhh before coming back to get dressed, when they saw me on the bed where they had leftish me, I remember Teddy saying, She's a good looking bitch, looks real cute, then they grabbed hold of me again, turned me over and fucked me both ends doggie shtyle, Teddy up my pussie and Johm pushed his cock all the way down my throat, making me shhwallow his filth before they finally left me, that's whatshed happened."

"Wow, you did get a good gangbanging, sounds as though you enjoyed it, you must be a very sexy woman."

"No, no I'm not, that`sh why I don`t drink unless I'm with Dan, he likesh to get me drunk because he knows I fuck well when I'm pisshed."

"Here have another drink, you have some things to look at and of course there's my special compartment for naughty girls."

"Oh yes show her the special's she may go for them."

"Hay are you saying I'm naughshty, mind you I can be with Danny."

"Oh no these are special for your own pleasure's."

"I'm intrigued shhhow mle, please shlow me, I've had to much drink, plut I feel better having told slome one."

"Take a look at this, it comes with two sizes of rubber cock."

"There light rubbery panties, what's thissss for?."

"You put a cock in there and it fits up you all day, held in place with the pantie`s and the larger of the two cocks can vibrate, why not go in to the kitchen and fit into them, tell me you don't like the idea."

"Oh I can't."

"Yes you can here let me help you to the kitchen, it will be fun, especially for you come on, no harm in it, there's only us girls, her take another sip of wine."

"O K jutsht for the flun of it, ops nearly fell, thank you, won't be a minute, oohh it lookshs big."

"There you go, come out and show us when your ready."

"Oooohh thish is wicked of you, see you in a bit."

"Corrie what you thinking."

"Obvious ain't it, we get her turned on, we can use the hand-cuffs and filler gag, then we can have as much fun with her as those lucky bastard did, she's very pretty got nice tit's, I fancy her tongue fucking my cunt for the afternoon, don't you?"

"Oh yes and I fancy getting between her legs as well, nice sexy woman and she won't tell any-one, sshhh here she comes."

"With what we got in this case, cuming she soon will be, over and over again."

"Oooooohhh it feelss funny it `sh sho big, do the pant's look sexy or what, oops nearly fell over then, didn't I?"

"Very sexy, lift your T -shirt a little more so we can see the snug fit, oh yes, do you like it, have you got it switched on, girls who like to go into bondage use those with trick hand-cuffs and gags, switch it on until they come and then untie themselves after a good session on their own, no man problem's."

"Ooohh that doesh sound naughty but good fun."

"Why don't you try it, here let me show you the gag and trick hand-cuffs, you'll love them."

"Oh I don't noish to much about thish."

"Here have another drink, no harm in looking, is there?"

"Thlink you, opps I should slit down, nnooooo oh that's big, I think I'lllll stand and drink."

"Here look at these see they clip on, I'll do it to show you, on, behind my back and a little click and there, off again, and look at this gag."

"Oooohh it's glot a dick on it`sh, it's fatter than Danny's but not as long, ooh it feels funny, haa it'sh got a pee hole in it."

"Yes, great ain't it, you can pour cream in the back and then pretend to suck cum out of it and when you run your tongue over it, it really does feel like the real thing, here try."

"I don't know, eerrrrr oh all right just a lishttle try."

"That's a girl, here let me help."

"Ooohh ahhh mmmmm."

"And clip it shut at the back, mmm that looks nice, here try the cuffs, lets be totally silly and do the whole set."

"Mmmmm aahhhmmm."

"Sorry O K you do it, that's it clip them behind your back, are they locked tight?"

"Mm hhaa."

"Can you get out of them?"

"Mmmmmmm mm mmm mm m."

"Of course you can't, you haven't got this, it's the locking pin, well now what are you going to do?"

"Mmmmmm mmm m mm ."

"Well I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to switch that little button between your legs to the vibrate position and see how your ass start's to move. There how's that feel?"

"Mmmm mmmmmmm mmmm."

"Hold still, good isnt it, you must be enjoying it, you like a cock up your cunt and one in your mouth a bit like having the builders in, all you need now is your tit's played with, come on Corrie lets see how hard her nipples are, get some scissors from the kitchen and cut this silly T-shirt off, I want to play with some tit before we get her cunt over heated."

"Mmmm m mm mmm."

"Just cut from the arm to the neck and we will unveil her, stand still or we will cut you."

"Oh yes very nice, pity the under wear isn't that sexy, might as well cut the bra off and have them big beauties out to play."

"MMmmmm m mm m."

"Is that rubber cock getting to you, you seem to be doing a lot of squirming down there, tell you what, why don't we take you upstairs and get you stretched out on that bed of yours, then we can get more comfortable."

"Mmmmm mm hhhhaa mm."

"Come on or I'll pull your hair out, get up the stairs, hurry up."

"Mmm mm."

"It feels great walking with a cock buzzing up your cunt doesn't it, I bet your getting wet."

"Mmmmm mmm m mmmm

"That's it, oh nice room, nice big bed, for having fun, on you go."

"Ooppmmmm,"

"Lay still, or I'll tie your legs, just lay there while we get undressed, Corrie look at her wiggle, that cock stuck up her is giving her a good time."

"She better make the most of her good time as she's going to give us a good time with some good head later."

"Mmmm m mmm m."

"Trudy you lay that side of her and I'll lay here, we can enjoy a tit each, she has such lovely big nipples I can see why those blokes couldn't get enough of her, what you doing?."

"Just going to have a feel in the pant's, I'm curious as to how wet she is."

"You mean you fancy a play with it, go on have a feel, see if it's got hair round it."

"Oh yes, oh yes and wet curlie's as well."

"Aghhmmmh."

"That's it girl your motor is really running, mmm would you believe it, your nipples are like bullets, I bet those blokes sucked you really well, I can imagine them lining up to suck on these lovely buds and I bet you enjoyed it when they did, you thirsty."

"Nip and get the wine we can pour it in the gag then she can suck it down her throat, just making sure that Debbie will have a wet tongue for later."

"Don't go away gorgeous I'll be back with a drinky for you."

"I'll keep her hot, I'm going to play with this cunt of hers, you don't mind if I give you a little tickle do you, and if your a good girl I'll up the power in that cock, how about builder power?"

"Mmmm."

"Yes I thought you would like that, oh you are wet, was it the word builder mmmm, must have been, your nipples really respond, and you like the old tongue lick, is that what those blokes did, keep fucking you and sucking these lovely nipples. I've got the idea you deliberately dressed like that and wanted them to rape you, your a hot cunt, the thought of you alone, naked, tied up and at the mercy of five blokes was to much for you to pass up, you enjoyed every minute of every fucking you got, am I right?"

"Mmmm mm mhh."

"Look at your hips now, you can hardly keep them still, that's what you were like on top of one of their cocks, you admit bouncing like a goodun, lets see, let's up the buzzer between those lovely leg's."

"Aahhmmm m mmmm."

"You love it don't you? Hay Connie look at her wiggle ain't she a darling, oh good you got the drink."

"Here we go, more wine for the tart, take the cap off."

"Give us a swig first, thanks, here you go in the hole, drink up my little beauty, keep going, that's it, all in, and recap."

"Oh boy, look at her bottom hump, she motoring."

"Ya I turned it up to full can't you hear the buzz, it's making her go."

"Tell you what, go down and get, Supa Thunder, we'll take the pant's off and use the big boy on her, that and the drink should make her do anything we want."

"Ya and I know what I want, how's your tongue Debbie, hope it's a long one, back in a flash."

"A drop more in the cap, don't fight it you know your loving every minute of it, I bet you got wet telling us the story, your ass was certainly rubbing the furniture, if I go down to the washing machine I bet hiding in there is a wet sticky pair of pants ready for the wash."

"Aahh mm mmpphh."

"Mmmmm I can't get enough of your gorgeous tit's, your nipples suck up at least an inch, mmttuuck, mmttuuck look at those bounce, there lovely, oh Debbie don't fight it, I'll take the gag out soon, trouble is you look as though your enjoying sucking it, is it like sucking off those builders cocks? Is it how they all fucked your mouth? Well don't you worry soon you'll get something really nice in your mouth, me."

"Found it, boy it's fantastic, nearly used it on my self but I don't want to spoil what little Debbie's going to do to me."

"Get back on the bed, give me a kiss, god I feel horny, didn't think this morning, you know, after I'd licked your cunt out that we were going to have a new plaything and isn't she pretty, come on you get the pants off and the little dick out and I'll prepare Supa Thunder for a trip in to heaven's hole, look at the size of it, like any builder you know, what do you think Debbie?"

"Mmmmmm mmm."

"Oh shit, just look how wet she is, that's one hot turned on cunt, god those boy's must have thought they'd hit the jack-pot with this sexy tart to fuck, that's what you are Debbie dear, a horny slut tart that's loves being fucked in every hole, well lets see what your like with the ladies."

"O K Corrie give me a couple of minutes working on her cunt with the Thunder, pour some-more drink in the gag then you can have some of those lovely tit's to suck on, when your sure she's drank the contents then take the gag out and we will see how long her tongue is, hope it's a good length, be a shame to have gone to all this trouble of getting her randy and not have her licking us out the way we want."

"Mmmm mAahhh mm."

"Oh stop pretending you don't want it, feel this, oh yes, you want it. Hay Corrie look at this, just rubbing old thunder over her clit and her hips are jumping, oohhh look at her legs opening she can't help it, can you imagine those blokes wanking her off then giving her the end of a big cock, she must have sucked them up her cunt like a vacuum cleaner, just watch me push old thunder up, see how easy it's going in, oohh she loves her cunt filled, I think you can take the gag out."

"Pull you head round, that's it, clip off and let it out, come on let it out, your going to suck something else now."

"Stop it, please stop it, oh no don't aahhh noooo I eerrr I can't take oohhh it'ss so big it'ss sooo ohh nooo its happening again, god yes push it in further oohh yes harder please do me harder,oohh fuck oohh fuck, fuck me with it."

"Told you no-one can stop Supa Thunder and she loves it, watch this, I'm going to pull it out and touch her clit with the end."

"Oohho oohhh no don`t take it away oohh no I need it pleaseeee do it again."

"You want it in, you want it to fuck you then say please."

"Yesss oohh yeessss pleaseeee please fuck me with it."

"Did you like those men fucking you, did you like it up your ass, was sucking their cocks better than your husbands, well was it?"

"Ohh it wasn't like that they made me fuck them I couldn't help it but they were so big, I like big cocks and they knew I was horny for big cocks, I, I, I, needed it yeesss I liked being raped oh god put it in for fuck sake fuck me."

"I'll put it back but after Corrie has sat on your face and your fucking her cunt with your tongue, go on Corrie get your cunt in her mouth."

"Oh no please, I don't know how, but, aaahhh just fuck me I will let you play with my no no I aaahhhh mmmmmm."

"That's it horny tart, start to suck my clit, you better get me off or Trudy won't fuck you, now get your tongue moving as fast as your cunt, cunt."

"Go on Connie ride her face go on I'll fuck her hard go on ride her."

"Come on bitch suck it in your mouth, get my clit and lick it, come on, Trudy fuck the bitch get her moving."

"Mmlllmlmlllllllllmm."

"Shut the fuck up and lick, don't talk with your mouth full, use it on my cunt, come on, come on suck, suck yes that's it yes, Christ yes."

"Connie don't pull her hair out, you'll have her head up your cunt if you don't stop, she'll suck you off, her hips are jumping, I'm just holding thunder in, she's doing the rest."

"Oh Christ yes ooohhhh just there do it there, oh yes, yes aaahhh I'm cuming, oohhh I'm cuming

"Go on Connie she's cuming too, go on fuck her face, here she cums the bitch is bucking fucking hell she flooding juice oh yes have some more hard fucking yes look at her cum."

"Ooooohhh Christ yes yes yessss I a,a,ahhhhh oohhh yes fucking fantastic oohh look at her face."

"Get off her so I can see, oh boy you've bathed her, you wet cunt, you don't cream like that over me, she must be good, I can't wait to try her out."

"You can wait a little longer, I'm going to snog her mouth I love the taste of a juiced up mouth, you gona do a little kissy, kissy with me Debs? Don't shake your head, it's stupid to think you have a choice, come here."

"No please my mouths sore, don't I'm to tired it's the drink I, I can't do anymmmmmmm."

"Oh Connie do you snog good, what a tongue you randy bitch, how's she taste I bet she's lovely, looks it."

"Mmmmmm come on Debs open your mouth, let's do the kissing bit I've had your tongue up my cunt now let's have a taste of it in my mouth, mmmmm lovely, just want to lick my juice off your lips, mmmmm, oh yes fabulous now the tongue, mmmm give me some tongue you cunt."

"Hay slow down Corrie she's just learning, she'll suck better next time, just enjoy the gorgeous bitch, come on let me get my cunt licked out, your having all the fun, it's time for me to ride the face you can have this perfect hot hole between her legs."