All Comments on 'She Wolf Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
angiesloverangiesloverabout 11 years ago
please keep it coming

We are really enjoying this story line please keep it coming.

2275jr2275jrabout 11 years ago
another great part of this story.

This is not my kind of story . but i love the way you write . so putting aside that i read it,. and like it very much . great bit of brilliant writing as most of your story's are . keep them coming. your really turning into a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dun, dun, dunnnnn......:)

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
Hmmm......

TROUBLE~!!!!!!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Celia never told him? I thought she did since she ran away. I understand why she didn't tell him but she was kind of wrong. She need to right her wrongs.

nadaliwnadaliwabout 11 years ago
hmmm

who is Blaine again.

Your characters seem to blur together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like ur story.....its women oriented but only thing which bugs me is celia going to be mated wth her stepfather's brother.....i mean y dn't make blaine alpha's older son instead....just curious.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update sooner plzzzzz waiting:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great read!

It was a great read but I felt like you rushed the characters a bit. I dnt know if it was just me, but I had to re read the ending because you confused me when you switched Benny to Benson, and for a moment I thought their was someone other than bj, Blaine, her mom and Thaddeus there. Anyways, I feel like you have a great writing style, and I'll look forward to your next chapter!

rewski84rewski84about 11 years ago
Slow down

Please take the time to reread AhzureDragon's comment from Chapter 2. Aside from being choppy, the majority of your story does seem more like a review of the past with just enough of the present to tie it together. However, just because the two are tied doesn't necessarily mean they now make sense. Think about it -- within three chapters you've encompassed about 25 years of the life of your heroine. And within that timeframe she's been repeatedly beaten, raped, and faced other brutalizing encounters; she saved a very powerful vampire while nearly getting killed herself and formed a blood bond with said vampire; is already onto her 3rd pack; had two of her three children grown and gone on with their lives; finally just met and re-mated with someone who's actually been watching her for twenty-something years; unknowingly had a grandson, and, with just a single sentence for an explanation (of sorts), you've also introduced the father of said grandson. Among other things. Three chapters! My guess is most writers would probably be writing somewhere between chapters 10-15 with as much as what you've written so far.

While this story can be so much more, there needs to be more detail with each of your characters, more of the who, what, and why kinds of description. Are there ulterior motives or inner conflicts? Do they have inner demons that influence what they do and why they do things? What's Joe doing now? (sort of a "meanwhile, back at the ranch" kind of thing). If Joe has it in his head that he and Nina should be mated, where is he in this story? Has he just given up? Will we get an explanation? She's also run away from her original pack, but even that business is unfinished. More background info, more character buildup. You get the point.

You have the makings of a wonderful story on your hands, and I truly hope this story reaches it's full potential. But you have got to slow down...please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fantastic!

great chapter. thanks. bring it. chapter whoa please . more is better and i followed it just fine:)

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

I want more. Things are starting to get exciting again and I hate having to wait for the next chapter to post. But considering I just read all 3 chapters in one sitting who am I to say give me more and give it to me now......hehe-he

jazz1190jazz1190about 11 years ago

I want more more!!!! please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter... This is getting to good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Who's Blaine

have just read it for the second time and you can not leave us hanging like that :( :( lol and who is this blanie guy ??

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you everyone who read and/or gave feedbakc on this story. It helps so much. Blaine will be explained in the next chapter. So please be patient. Some think the story is rushed, and they maybe correct, but I have a tendency to write the events as they appear in my imagination. However, I do plan to develop each character. So please, bear with me. I truly appreciate you all for following this tale, and hope you continue to enjoy it.

TY---IR2R

ChurosChurosabout 11 years ago
Okay

I do like the plot. Execution is okay. There were repetitions though, mostly the background or their past. Pacing...a bit rushed. Flow...not that smooth.

I thought Kira's bestfriend is not the Alpha's son o.o? I remember that when he was depressed about her leaving, the Alpha called for him and his father. If I got that info mixed up, I apologize.

Keep writing :)

animaluver40animaluver40about 11 years ago
Awesome and really loved the story

Well done story loved the story I love anything to do with wolves

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 10 years ago
Had to comment on this story...

Amazing story... I have loved it from it's start... I know that some of the readers have probably admonished you about their not being enough sex in the story, but, that is their loss... It truly is an amazing story, please keep writing...

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I love the story and the charecters

I am glad that you wrote this for me to enjoy

Stephen J

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Oh the drama! Now we're in for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES