She Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

"Your home is lovely," Nina said graciously, admiring the beautiful spacious layout of his home.

"Let me give you a tour." He offered. The home had a living room, small dining area , four bedrooms, including a fully furnished master bedroom, and three bathrooms. Then he took her outside.

She was speechless as she admired the view. "Thaddeus your home is beautiful." Nina said admiring the landscape from across the back porch.

"No, Nina, you are mistaken. Our home is beautiful." Thaddeus exhaled, "As soon as you agree to join me, this is our home." He added kissing her slowly, holding her close.

Chills, she got chills and she knew there was no point in prolonging the inevitable. Nina reached and caressed his cheek. "Thaddeus, yes. I will join you. I will mate with you."

He howled and lifted her in his arms, holding her tightly. "Nina, mate with me now, today. Let's join and become one."

Nina nodded. Her palms were sweating, heart pounding. She was so nervous. It had been years since she'd been with a mate. She feared she might disappoint him. Slowly, she reached and began to remove her top as her hands shook. Thaddeus stopped her, "Nina, we can wait. If you are not ready, we can wait until you are. I would never hurt you." He whispered.

She looked up and deeply into his eyes. Then she smiled, His love for her shone so clearly and brightly, how could she deny him once more. "Thaddeus, it's been a long time for me. Over twenty years since I've been with someone willingly. I don't want to disappoint you." She whispered.

"Nina, sweetheart." Thaddeus whispered. "You can never disappoint me."

Slowly, they undressed and stood before each other bare. Thaddeus wanted to love his woman, but he knew she's been abused before and didn't want to scare her. He extended his hand, and she came to him. He pulled her close and kissed her. Then he continued his exploration of her frame. He nibbled her neck, collar bone. He feasted on her breast. Taking time to suck the right nipple, he gently caressed the left.

"Thaddeus," Nina gasped. As he kissed her even lower. He gently kissed her across her abdomen leading to her mound.

Not sure what to expect, when Thaddeus caressed her Mons, Nina froze. Thaddeus stopped, and looked her in the eyes. "Nina, I love you. If you are not sure, we can stop."

Nina looked deep into his eyes and new he was it for her. He was her mate. He'd never do anything to hurt her. "Thaddeus, not like this. I want to be yours in every way, and then she shifted. Positioning her body she waited for her lover to climb over her and join her in the way wolves truly mated.

Thaddeus, mounted her and entered her in one swift motion. Once he broke her barrier, he howled loudly declaring their joining. His howl was greeted by the howls of other wolves throughout the compound as they acknowledged the joining ; he was now a mated wolf.

Nina loved the feel of her mate inside of her as he rode her viciously to completion. "Thaddeus" she cried mentally "I love you. Make me yours completely."

Soon Thaddeus was driving his burgeoning cock deep inside her welcoming sheath, Nina moaned as he loved her long and hard. Slamming in and out, around and around, up and down, Thaddeus went wild, loving his woman. Soon his knot formed and Nina growled Push it in; all the way in. With a loud shout, he shoved, lodging his knot deep inside his mate, as he climaxed effectively pinning her, making Nina his. Confirming their joining by biting her neck leaving a clear mark to indicate she was taken. They howled in unison as they both reached a mind-blowing climax. Shifting quickly back to human form, Thaddeus wrapped his arms around Nina and held her close.

"Thank you, Nina, I promise you won't regret this. I'll do everything I can to make you happy.'" He whispered as he held her close, trembling from the magnitude of the love they'd just shared.

Nina laughed, "Make your knot go down faster so I can bite you back, love. That would make me the happiest wolf alive." She snuggled deep into his arms, loving the feel of his cock still being lodged so deep inside of her.

"Sleep love," Thaddeus chuckled adding. "I love being both with you and deep inside of you. Knowing you feel the same, adds to the pleasure we both share with each other. This is just the start of our long and happy life together." He then held her tightly, as the both drifted into a deep, satisfying sleep.

A few hours later Thaddeus awoke to the feel of kisses. He smiled remembering that he'd claimed his mate and she anxiously wanted to claim him in return.

"It's about time you woke up. I've been waiting too long." Nina declared mentally as she explored her lovers body. Her new wolf was spectacular in either form. He was the most handsome man with a tall frame and thick build. His skin was a deep tan, all healthy and vibrant, and he had the most gorgeous brown hair, all thick and long. In human form, like other of his kind, he wore his hair tied back with a leather fastener, but right now his gorgeous locks flowed freely on their pillows as Nina stroke her fingers through his magnificent manes.

"What do you think you're doing, woman?" Thaddeus demanded playfully.

Nina giggled as she climbed over him placing her legs on each side of his thighs. She rubbed her hot slit along his hard length. Thaddeus hissed. He grabbed her hips and ground his cock into her burning bush.

""No, it's my turn." Nina admonished her eager mate. "I'm setting the pace." Then she leaned forward, brushing her breast against his chest and kissed him. As she kissed him, she lowered her body onto his. Both groaned in unison at the feel of being joined once more. Slowly, Nina made love to her mate. Rising and lowering herself to a beat that matched the pounding of their fevered pulses.

Thaddeus, groaned loudly, unable to keep silence at the glorious feel of his woman claiming him. His wolf demanded he take over, that he take control, but he refused. This was Nina's turn. She was claiming him and he'd let her claim him however she chose to do so. She sat up straight, ensuring that every inch of his cock was buried inside of her and looked him in the eye. Her wolf was in charge now, and he knew it would be pleasure beyond his wildest dreams.

"Thaddeus, I am yours as you are mine. Never doubt this and never let me go." Nina began to pump, wildly and freely, She threw back her head and howled as her cunt gripped his cock viciously signaling the major climax she was feeling. Just as quickly as her climax began, she had to mark him, So quickly, she leaned forward, Moving his hair and biting him leaving a clear mark of distinction that he was now hers.

At the feel of her bite, Thaddeus came once more, effectively pinning his mate as she sat astride him, reveling in the pleasure laced bite that made him hers. Both collapsed in each other arms panting, and completely satisfied.

Thank you, Nina. Thank you for choosing me, for being my mate. He whispered mentally for he was to breathless to speak out loud. Nina could not respond right then, but she chuckled. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned in, inhaling his scent. One she'd recognized until her last breath.

Once again they slept. Nina awoke to a rumbling stomach. "Um, what time is it? Is it too late to go to the dining hall, because I'm starving?" Thaddeus asked.

Looking at the clock, Nina saw it was almost five. It's five, dinner should be served soon." She answered.

"Um, as much as I want to keep you here naked with me, we must go eat. Let's dress." he stated as someone knocked. "Wait here baby; let me get this."

"Yes," Thaddeus answered annoyed that someone would interrupt time with his new mate.

"Um, Beta It is I, Omegas Gertie and Shana. The Alpha ordered us to bring food to you and your new mate. He felt you two may not want to go out right away. We'll leave the trays here." Thaddeus opened the door and apologized for his rude manners. Nina came out and thanked Gertie and Shana for bringing them food, She offered to help set up, but they told her it wasn't her place to let them serve her. Nina smiled and let the two women do their jobs.

"Um Beta" bowing respectively, "Madam Beta. When you finish, if you would leave the table by the door, we will retrieve it later." Gertie explained before she and Shana left.

Thaddeus closed the door and he laughed. The Omegas were so nervous and he didn't know why. He was still the same guy they joked with yesterday. He and Nina sat and ate there deliciously prepared meal. Once there hunger was sated, he wanted her again.

"Thaddeus, if I didn't know any better, I'd think your plan is to keep me naked for the rest of our lives." Nina complained loving the feel of his lips caressing her body.

Thaddeus laughed, "Not a bad idea, mate." And they loved each other once more. Soon they fell asleep and the morning sun blared through their window. The Alpha called Thaddeus and his mate to report. Hating to move they got up, showered and reported to the Alpha's home. Elise prepared breakfast as they waited to welcome their brother and new sister. "Good morning," Javon greeted them, giving Nina a quick hug, Thaddeus growled. He didn't want any man hugging his woman. BJ joined them as well. He was truly happy for his mother. A second mating was special and something to be celebrated.

He greeted his mom and step-dad as soon as he walked in. They all sat down and had breakfast. Nina felt welcomed. "Momma, Thaddeus. I am so happy for you. Thaddeus, I know Momma is safe now, thank you." He said to his new stepfather, fighting back tears of joy. "Momma have you called Celia, Kyra, and Nicolette?"

Laughing, Nina answered, "Um no BJ, I was kind of busy." Winking at her mate who was grinning like a cat that swallowed a canary.

"Ewwwww! TMI! TMI!" He made a sour face, pinching his lips together in disgust, "I'm still your kid. Ewww... Mom I don't wanna here about you getting freaky." Everyone laughed.

"Hey boy, watch how you talk to my woman." Thaddeus joined in on the fun.

"I'll call them today, BJ." Nina promised. Laughing at her son's antics.

"Momma, will Celia come back for the ceremony this time? I mean it's your mating ceremony. It's special. Try to get her to come, alright. I miss her." BJ implored.

Nina reached over and took his hand. "OK, I'll try. I miss her too."

Thaddeus gripped her hand and kissed her knuckles. If there was any way to get her girls home, he'd find a way to get them here.

They finished breakfast and Elise asked Nina to help her work on the ceremony for the newly mated couples within the pack when she returned. Thaddeus had already requested permission for a week off to spend time with his mate. Of course it was granted and they planned to spend a week at the cabin.

Nina called Nicolette first and informed her of her mating. Next she spoke with Kyra. Her youngest was overjoyed and cried tears of joy for her mother. She promised to come home for the mating ceremony at the end of the month. Next she had to call Celia. Celia was just getting to work when her phone rang. When Nina told her about her mating she was silent. She'd met Thaddeus and knew he was a good wolf, an honorable man. She also knew her family would want her back for the ceremony in a few weeks. She didn't want to go back and no one knew why.

"Momma. I'm happy for you. Thaddeus will be a wonderful mate. I'm not sure I can get off work to come back, but I'll try." she lied.

Nina knew she would not come but she had to ask. "Celia, you never want to come. Did someone hurt you? If someone did something to you..." Nina asked. Her daughter was running and afraid to come home.

"Momma, I'm at work. Let me call you at lunch time alright." Celia asked, not wanting to tell her mother the truth of why she left.

"Alright sweetheart. Please call me back." Nina said, her heart breaking because she missed her daughter.

Celia smiled, as she glanced at a picture on her desk, " I will Momma." she whispered.

Her boss, Oscar Kent, stood listening. He walked in as she hung up. He admired the picture of the blonde boy on her desk. "Girl, your son is one handsome little boy. I bet your mother spoils him." she smiled and nodded. Oscar looked at her. She was hiding something.

"Ms. Daniels., I remember when you started working her. Seven months later, this handsome guy was born. Your mother never came to check on you. She called and you left directions to say you were out of state. Sweetheart, does your mother know you have a child?" Oscar asked.

A look of stark terror crossed her face. "Mr. Kent, I can't tell her, she has worked so hard to care for us. She gave up so much. I knew I was pregnant when I left; that's why I left. His father didn't want kids, and I couldn't put more on Momma. Now I can't go home. She will be crushed that I didn't tell her."

Mr. Oscar sat and looked at her. "Celia, she's your mother. You need to tell her. Now, you need to go home. It's been long enough. Now, I'm giving you time off. Take the day off and pack for you and Benny. You're taking my plane home. Call your Mom and let her know that you're coming." Then he smiled. His kindness was a source of comfort for her. "Now, that young lady is an order."

Celia didn't move, frozen in fear, she whispered. "Mr. Oscar, she's going to be so hurt." don't want to do this. I know I need to tell them, but I'm not really ready.

Never one to disobey her elder, Celia nodded in assent and agreed to go home. She didn't know her news would be received, but she knew her Mom loved her. be alright. Now, the other one, she wasn't so sure what to expect.

He smiled. "I'm sending Julianne with you. You won't be alone alright. Go see your mom and let her meet her grandson."

Celia looked at him, face full of fear, heart pounding and knew he was right. Benson needed to meet his family and if his father was there she'd have to deal with him.

So, Celia left work early to go home and pack. She told Benson they were going to see some special people. He was excited. As she packed, she thought about her home, her pack. Yes, she was a part of that pack, even if she never said anything. She was looking at irrefutable truth of her membership. That night, she couldn't sleep because hundreds of scenarios ran through her head. Then next morning, Julianne was supposed to meet them at the airport. They met and soon boarded the jet. They were headed back to Loess Bluffs. A part of Celia was happy to see her family again, but another part dreaded the pain her visit might cause. She collected her son and headed to the airport.

As the plane took off, Benson asked a million questions. Soon he fell asleep, and Julianne sat with Celia in silence. Julianne knew her friend was worried and she wanted to help.

"Hey, Celia, It'll be fine. They are your family. They won't be too disappointed." She whispered.

"Julianne, I know they love me. But I kept a huge secret. Momma might feel like I didn't trust her to care for us. But that's not true. I couldn't face him. He didn't want kids. He laughed when he said what he said and it hurt. His family would have made him help, because that's how they are. Benson is mine, Julianne. He's my son, and I haven't regretted having him at all." She explained to her best friend. She'd called her mother the day before to let her now she was coming home. Thirty minutes before her plane landed, she called her Mom and said, "Momma. I'm coming home a little early. In about thirty minutes. I have something I need to tell you, but I want to tell you in person."

Soon, the baby awoke,. "Momma, are we there. Are we at the special place?" he asked, eys bright shining.

Both Cere and Julianne chuckled. "No, love, we will be soon."

"OK," he mumbled as he went back to sleep.

Nina was concerned about her tone. It seemed off. So she went to Thaddeus and told him Celia was flying home and her plane would be there in thirty minutes.

She wouldn't get much time alone with her mate, but Thaddeus understood. Soon they along with Blaine and BJ were waiting for Celia's plane to unload.

Soon the plane landed, and Benson was wired. At three, years old, he was perfect, and the exact image of the man who fathered him. As soon as they cleared the runway, he took off like a top, excitedly running and laughing into the small airport.

All of a sudden from the loading area a little blonde tornado flew into the room and right into Thaddeus. Picking the little one up Thaddeus said laughing at his antics. "Whoa partner, slow down."

Blaine took one look at the boy and froze which was quickly noticed by Thaddeus. A frazzled young brunette ran in behind him. "Benny Daniels, if you ever run..." Nina gasped. As Celia walked in and said "I've got him Julianne."

Kneeling and ignoring the adults staring at her she collected her son and admonished him.

"What have I told you about running off?" she asked, heart pounding as she sense the tense emotions from the other adults that were standing in the room. Focusing on Benson helped settle her nerves.

Benny looked at his mother, with an angelic expression on his face, he answered sweetly "You said don't run off because I could hurt someone or get hurt. I'm sorry Momma." He hugged Celia tightly.

Blaine growled and Benson tensed. He knew when Celia left that she had a reason. He had no idea that reason was because she carried his son.

Thank you again for reading. Please vote and comment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers
12