All Comments on 'She Wolf Ch. 05'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KylessaKylessaabout 11 years ago

I really like this story.

Too bad Nicolette had to go. I hope she will re-appear at some point.

nadaliwnadaliwabout 11 years ago
wow!

You made me cry for three pages.

Shame on you.

Good chapter with great detail and just a few typos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
slight inconsistency

I hope Gernick works his issues out with Nicolette. He doesn't have to be a hardcase all the time.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974about 11 years ago
The unthinkable?

Urgh, I enjoy the story bit to give no inkling is very frustrating. I do hope this is not the last of Nicolette and even "cranky pants".

BlackAlphaWolfBlackAlphaWolfabout 11 years ago
cliff hanger

Ugh...nooo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It can't be unthinkable if you are inflicting it upon them!

So many things to howl about. How is there room for more angst on the page? I'm gobsmacked before you even get to the next chapter! I want to know who would mess with anything of Gernick's if he is such a badass? So much collateral damage from that issue... .

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Should have come with a warning!!!!

You should have issued some sort of warning at the beginning of this chapter, so people like me know not to read it without a box of Kleenex very close at hand!!! Good lord, my husband walked in while I was reading this chapter and couldn't figure out why I was crying. This really was a whole lot of heartache to pack into a chapter. I really hope that whatever the unthinkable is that you've left as a cliffhanger, it comes with a bit of a mood lightener. My one suggestion would be to try and pace the story at a little more of an even keel, so the good and bad, happy and sad, is a little more evenly distributed throughout. There's a fine line between dramatic angst for plot purposes and so much sadness and angst that a story becomes difficult to read....just something to give some thought to.

donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
superb chapter

lot of twist and turns . I cannot wait ot read more

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Gernick isn't as untouchable as everyone thinks since he had and is still treating his mate like crap so no one will harm her. Gernick need to man up and tell Nicolette the truth.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Could Oscar be turned into a were wolf to cure his cancer?

If it's possible, would Javon allow them to be asked to join the pack since it seems obvious that Juliana and BJ are mates?

I don't like Gernick's idea of forcing the woman he loves to bear his children and expect her to love them but raise them without him. What a selfish ass.

KittybalooKittybalooabout 11 years ago

Maybe it's just me, but this chapter felt a bit rushed. So much was happening & there weren't any segment breaks to indicate a change of perspective to another person. Found it just didn't flow as well as previous chapters have. Loving it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you did it, the one thing very few have done you made me cry.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
what can I say

I am having funners

Stephen J

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I loved it like all the other ones

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1297 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

She Wolf Ch. 04 Previous Part
She Wolf Series Info