She Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Afterwards, the group bid their host goodbye and set off on their journey home. The drive was the longest, yet shortest drive to them. Mrs. Valdez was eerily silent, and Kyra sobbed quietly all the way. And BJ worried about his mate and what she was going through. As they drove past the lush fields and vibrant landscape, Blaine admired its beauty. He was amazed that even though things for them had changed, nature still remained beautiful.

A few days later, they’d arrived back at the compound. Nina and Celia met them at the Alpha’s home. Javon came out and welcomed Mrs. Valdez and assured her she could stay as long as she needed. He knew that as a vampire, she’d leave eventually, but until then she was welcomed. She nodded, never speaking, as Elise showed her to her room. Her heart broke for the older woman, as she realized the true depth of her loss. To have someone snatch your child, and be powerless, was unthinkable for the Alpha Bitch. Nina soon went to her room to visit, if only for a while and reassure her, that she was not alone, they were there for her.

Kyra went home with Thaddeus. She locked herself in her room and cried. Thaddeus stood listening, not knowing what to do. Having heard enough, he meekly knocked on the door. “Kyra, please sweetheart. Open the door. Crying like this is not good. Let me in. I can help.” He offered. Kyra didn’t respond. He wanted to call Nina but she was at the Alphas home with Mrs. Valdez. He walked back into his kitchen and sat. He wanted to go to his mate, but their daughter needed him. He could not leave her. How is Kyra? Javon asked. As alpha he was responsible for all pack members. His newest members were causing him great pause. He knew the girl was there when Gernick took Nicolette, and she, like her brother, would blame herself. He had to make sure she understood this was not her fault. She’s still crying. It’s breaking my heart. Thaddeus replied.

Mrs. Valdez settled down and Nina needed to go home and check on Kyra. Rushing home, she found her frazzled mate at their kitchen table on the verge of tears. “She’s in her room. Nina, she won’t come out. I don’t know how to help.” He confessed. Nina hugged him. She was glad he was there because now she needed his strength more than ever. Nina went and knocked on Kyra’s door. “Kyra, it’s momma. Please let me in.

Kyra quickly opened the door and hugged her mother. "Momma, he took her. Just took her. BJ and Blaine tried, but he was going to hurt them. Momma, he just took her.” She sobbed. Nina held her child and cried. There were no words, nothing she could say. So she held her as she cried. After a while, Celia came over with Blaine and Benny. Kyra hugged her sister. Thaddeus stood watching, hating the vampire that caused this pain. He’d talk to Javon and see if they could do anything.

“Thaddeus, the vampire was very powerful. We can’t fight him. She went of her own free will.” Blaine inhaled. “It was as if she was afraid to refuse him. She made me promise to take care of them. I will keep my word to her.” Thaddeus nodded and agreed. The next day, the letters arrived. Each person read their message and slowly tried to accept the fact that their loved one was gone.

Although everyone was sad, the wolves had to prepare for the mating ceremony. Several new matings had occurred, and the ceremony had to go on as planned. This year would be a bit different, because humans were coming and they were expecting to attend two weddings. One would be the true ceremony the night before in honor of Luna, and the other would be a more traditional ceremony that Javon, as Alpha, would officiate.

Celia had called and made sure she invited Mr. and Mrs. Kent. They were important to her and she wanted them to meet her family and share this moment with them. Oscar Kent was excited. He and Margaret missed Celia and he wanted to meet her family, as well. Javon arranged for two of his thetas to pick them up. Julianne’s parents arrived at the compound and were in awe of the close knit group. Oscar sat in the big Hummer driven by two very large, very quiet men. He and Margaret admired the natural beauty of the land around them. They traveled down a long road and approached a big gate. The man that was driving pushed an intercom button and the doors opened.

Oscar and Margaret were awed by the magnificence and beauty of what Jules and Celia called the compound. It was a gated community. In the center was a community center that was and large and spacious. The men drove past the center, to a big gray and green stucco house. A big man with deep brown hair came out to greet them. Several streets held homes, all similar in styles and bursting with energy. It felt like home and for once, Oscar Kent was where he needed to be.

“Welcome to our home, “Elise greeted their guest when they arrived. She quickly embraced Julianne, as she was more familiar with the young woman. She also recognized her as BJ’s mate. There was a hint of sadness and it permeated the air. Celia arrived and the two women greeted each other as long lost sisters. Benny rushed to Mr. Oscar and Ms. Margaret, hugging them tightly. Blaine watched as his young family greeted the people he owed a great debt too for keeping them safe.

Blaine walked over and welcomed the Kent’s to the compound as well. Oscar was glad to see him, and happily shook hands with him. BJ walked in and Julianne forgot to breath. Oscar had met him earlier and was impressed, but to see him with his family was even more impressive. He was polite, but he gravitated towards Julianne and did not leave her side the entire time.

Elise, being such a gracious hostess, got all their guest settled and went over the itinerary for the ceremony. Margaret asked to help and was overjoyed to pitch in. She met Celia’s mother and was awed at how young she looked.

The next morning the ceremony took place and everyone celebrated. Nina, concerned for Mrs. Valdez, took extra time with the older woman. She too missed Nicolette, and struggling with the fact that she had been taken.

Javon had friends who were vamps and he’d called them for advisement, but once they learned Gernick Ivanov had taken her, they offered their sympathies. Gernick was one vampire no one wanted to cross. He and Elise worried about Mrs. Valdez, and did all they could to help her. She seemed to be shutting down and no one, but Nina, could reach her. Margaret understood, she didn’t have long with Oscar and there were days that she couldn’t function. During this brief visit, she sat and she talked with the distraught woman.

BJ wanted time alone with Julianne. After the ceremonies ended, he grasped her hand and asked her to walk with him. She looked at her parents, concerned about leaving them alone when he reassured her that they would be alright. “They’ll be fine. Celia’s there and we need to talk.” He said. She agreed and they went for a stroll. At first neither spoke, they simply enjoyed being together. Finally, BJ said what was on his heart.

“Jules, I want you to stay here. Don’t go back to Shreveport. I know that’s wrong, but it’s how I feel. There is something between us, and I don’t really know how to explain it. It’s just… I mean…” he stammered.

“It’s magnetic. I feel it too. It’s like we are drawn to each other and nothing can keep us apart.” She answered, but thinking, It’s your mating pull. I know who and what you are BJ; I just wish I could tell you. She kissed him gently on the lips, and he needed more. Soon the sweet kiss become heated as both their bodies exploded into flames.

“I can’t. I can’t get involved with anyone right now.” She gently pushed him away. “BJ my parents need me and it’s not fair to you.”

“I know, I know.” He whispered and they shared a sweet final kiss.

The ceremonies ended and Julianne and her family stayed for a few days, then they had to return home. Oscar loved being there, and he knew that eventually Julianne would move to this great place. She’s be surrounded by people who truly cared about her. He looked over and saw Margaret talking to Celia’s mother, Nina. He felt a moment of sadness at having to leave her, but there was nothing he could do. He knew she and Julianne would take care of each other. From what he had seen of the people here, they would welcome both women in with open arms. He decided to talk to Javon, the head of the family and see if they would look after his family. Oscar and Javon talked, and Javon assured him that if Margaret and Julianne chose too, they were welcome any time.

Celia still had to clear out the apartment as well as settle her affairs, so she and Blaine decided to take a short honeymoon trip to New Orleans. They’d visit Shreveport for a couple of days to take care of Celia’s affairs, and then they’d ship her items home and have their honeymoon.

Oscar offered to allow them to fly back with them on his jet, but they wanted to drive. Celia promised Julianne that she’d come to the apartment as soon as she made it to Shreveport. When the newly married couple arrived in the city, Blaine quickly secured them a room at the Marriot, after which, he and his new wife decided to christen their room.

“Well, well, Mrs. Loess, I am tired and in need of some attention. I was told that my wife is supposed to make me feel good. Did you know about this, sweetheart?” Celia laughed.

“You are always in need of attention. But I heard the exact opposite, a husband is supposed to take care of his wife. Now look at poor me, tire, sore feet, and pregnant.” She teased.

Blaine smiled, “You’re right.” He moved quickly and lifted her. “I don’t want you doing anything. Let me take care of you.” He whispered. Celia loved her husband. How she fell so quickly, she had no idea. But she just knew she loved him.

“You’re overdressed.” He whispered. “Let me relieve you of some of these clothes.” Blaine made sure to remove every stitch of clothing that covered her body. He kissed her every time he exposed her clear skin. Celia loved the feel of his hot lips on her skin, and soon all of her skin was exposed. Blaine was amazed at her beauty. His wife was a true Goddess, and she chose him. He thanked Luna every day for her.

“Baby, you’re wearing too many clothes.” Celia whispered. Never being one to disappoint his love, Blaine quickly removed his garments and joined his wife in bed. He knew she had things on her mind, but for now he wanted to help her relax and just enjoy the moment. Blaine kissed his wife, and she wrapped her arms around him and held on s tight. “Relax, let me help.” He whispered.

Blaine loved Celia’s breast, but since her pregnancy they were bugger and super sensitive. He gently sucked her nipples causing her to moan. As he worshipped her breast, he slid his hands between her thighs to cup her warmth. She was so hot. He loved it. Since her pregnancy, his mate was insatiable. Within minutes she was demanding that he fuck her. "Blaine, I need, I need it, now” she moaned.

Being more than willing to help, Blaine turned Celia onto her knees and mounted her from behind. He slid his swollen cock deep inside her. She was almost screaming; she needed to be filled so badly. Slowly he rocked all of his cock in and out of her burning pussy. He reached between her thighs and pinched her clit. Celia screamed, and within seconds she came hard and fast. Her climax triggered his and he shot thick ropes of hot cum deep inside her dripping pussy. After wards, he held his wife when she noticed the time.

“Blaine, we have to go. We’re supposed to be at the Kent’s at five; it’s four fifteen now. Let’s go.” She shoved him. He grunted and helped her up. They shared a shower where they made love once again.

Dinner with the Kent’s was nice, and they really enjoyed their week in New Orleans. After a week away from home, Blaine and Celia returned home and life took on a normal routine. Things were moving along, until the unthinkable happened.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers