Shear & Piercing Love

Story Info
She submits to his work of art.
1.9k words
4.42
76.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been dating nearly two months, Jake, a handsome tattoo and body piercing artist, and Mattye the prim and proper advertising exec. They couldn't have been more different, yet, they possessed an explosive and riveting passion. If ever there were two total opposites who meshed so perfectly, it was Jake and Mattye. Jake had dreamed of getting his hands, and tools on Mattye; but he always knew that she would never be comfortable sporting visible piercings and tattoos such as he had...therefore, he spent the last few weeks carefully planning what he could do, create, inconspicuously.

They had talked about it quite a few times. Mattye was turned on by the thought of having a secret side that only Jake knew about. She would have to trust him.

Jake thought Mattye was the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on. He fed from her eyes, which he seldom seen clearly, as they were always hidden behind the beautiful blond curls that cascaded over her entire head. But those eyes. The window to the soul, her beautiful blue eyes, mesmerized him in a way he had never known. She was shorter than he, and very slender. She had perky breasts, and an ass that fit perfectly in his hands. You could almost say that he worshipped her.

Of course, she felt the same about him. He was sexy and handsome. He had the "bad boy" look about him, but inside, he was quite the opposite. He was romantic, passionate, caring, and fun. And best of all, she knew he truly loved her; and she loved him just as much.

It was nearly 5:30 by the time she arrived in his shop after work. He had just finished cleaning up before she arrived. She smiled at him while she pushed her curls behind her ears. He turned out the sign in the window, locked up and switched the sign on the door to closed. He turned to face her, and as he felt the arousal start to strain in his pants, the first clear vision flashed through his mind.

He took her in his arms, and kissed her, gently at first...then deeper and harder. They stumbled off balance against the wall, where he pinned her with his lips and pressed his body against hers so that she too, could feel the hardness that throbbed for her. He pulled back far enough to stare down upon her, she glanced up as he pushed her hair to the side, and she knew by the look in his eyes he was thinking...Oh, he wanted her badly...but first, there was work to be done.

He led her over to the reclining leather chair where he worked. He undressed her, neither of them speaking a word. He sat her in the chair and tilted it backward. He spread her legs and taking up the clippers he shaved her pussy bald in a few quick passes. The low hum of the clippers was both erotic and soothing, but her heart pounded in anticipation for his plans. She swallowed hard, her mouth dry, her pulse and heart pounding with the excitement of the unknown.

She sat there still and motionless as he took a step back to observe her sitting there, in his chair, pussy shaved, and ready for his personal touch. He knew his plans would be slightly painful to her tender skin, but he knew the result would please her just as much as it pleased him. The first jabs of the tattoo needle on her freshly shaven skin brought tears to her eyes. She was glad to hide behind her curls, she did not want to disappoint him in any way. She had to be tough and brave, she was not a sissy. She laid her head back and tried not to think of the pain. Every once in a while, he would stop and lick her clit, or thrust his finger deep inside her. He wanted a mixture of pleasure with the pain; and he managed to do so. While her skin burned like fire from the tattoo she was yet afraid to look down at, her pussy throbbed with desire. How she wanted to feel his thick, hard cock slam inside her. Just as she was beginning to feel as though she could not take anymore pain, or wait any longer to feel his cock pumping inside of her, he finally spoke one word. "Done."

She took a deep breath as she finally looked down at his work of art. It was truly a masterpiece. Where there once was only a bunch of blond curly hair that shaded her pussy, there was now a beautiful butterfly, in colors of red, yellow, blue, and purple. It stung like fire, but all she could do was whisper "fuck me now, fuck me hard" And he did just that.

A few months went by, the pain from the tattoo long gone, she wore her pussy shaved now, and enjoyed the butterfly. When she thought back to that day, she would instantly get wet; and as she thought about her secret butterfly on her way over to meet him after work this afternoon, this time was no exception. She wanted to fuck him.

When she walked in, he was sitting in the leather reclining chair that she had sat in a few months ago, he was waiting for her. She knew by the look once again on his face, he had plans for her today. She took a deep breath, as he got up and walked toward her. Remembering the pain, and pleasure of the last experience. She wanted him to hold her, instead, he walked over once again and turned off the sign. He locked the door, and turned the sign to closed. And just like the last time, he came to her and kissed her hard. This time, though, they did not stumble backwards...this time, he pushed her against the wall in passion. He didn't unbutton her top, like he did the last time. This time he just ripped it, buttons popping off in all directions. He pulled down her skirt and underwear in one swift move. He had the front of her hair wound tight in his hand, almost pulling, but she knew he didn't mean it to hurt. He was looking deep into her eyes, as his lips crushed down once more on hers and she sucked in the deepest breath she could through her nose, trying to catch her breath.

He sat her down naked in his chair once again. He liked that she kept her pussy shaved now. He liked admiring his work. Their dirty little secret, he grinned to himself. He stood silently for what seemed an hour, although Mattye knew it was only a few moments, just staring at her. Her heart pounding in her ears once again in anticipation. He walked over to his desk, she could hear him rummaging for something...what...she supposed she would soon find out. He came back with three handkerchiefs he wore as headbands around his shaved head on sunny days. With the first two, he tied her wrists to each arm of the chair. The third, he tied around her eyes as a blindfold. Her body pulsed and ached with excitement. She trusted him completely.

She felt his hand reach between her legs, then run up over her belly button and pause between her breasts. She could hear him step back, she knew he was observing her body, she knew his minds eye was putting the finishing touches on his plan. He started at her feet, caressing her body up her legs, thighs, between her legs. He was massaging every inch of her. Finally, stopping to focus on her right breast. He was sucking and nipping, softly at first, then nipping harder. It sent shock waves straight down to her pussy, causing her to arch her back and thrust her breasts forward, it was then that she heard the first click, felt the first jab, the first pierce. She gasped, but he didn't seem to notice, as he had moved on to her left tit, biting, sucking and pulling. He cupped it in his hand and sucked it fiercely, she barely noticed his mouth had pulled away when she heard the click, felt the jab, and this time, it sent a shock wave of pleasure down to her pussy and she thought for sure she would cum right then. He continued down her body, licking and lingering on her belly button. She waited for the click, the pain, but he did not pierce it. Instead he moved down further.

He caressed the butterfly, and plunged his finger deep inside her. She knew he was adding more fingers inside her but his hands were too large for him to fist her. He thrust them inside her pounding. Then she felt his warm breath, his soft tongue, circling her clit. She knew there was no holding back, as she spun wildly, bucking, into orgasm she barely heard the third click, or felt the slight sting as he pierced the beginning of her lips directly above her clit.

He straddled her in the chair and removed the blindfold, exposing her three new hoops. He left her hands bound to the arms of the chair. He picked up two long dainty chains with clips on each end off of his work table beside her. She watched through the curls as he clipped one end on her right tit and fastened it to the hoop on her pussy. Then did the same by clipping the other to her left tit and to her pussy. He tugged them gently and she smiled.

She watched him as he did a strip tease for her as he undressed. How she loved him so. He tilted the chair back as far as it would recline and straddled her once again. He knew she wanted him, but how he longed to see the look in her eyes. He thrust himself deep inside her, deeper and deeper until the room spun and he was barely in touch with reality. He was looking for her eyes. Needed her eyes, her approval. He thrust again and again, as he reached up and grabbed the hair away from in front of her face. There were those eyes. Oh and how they approved. Before he knew what he was doing, before she was able to wriggle a hand loose to stop him if she had known, she heard the low hum of the clippers, but had not realized what it was until she saw the golden clumps of curls roll freely down her stomach. In one swift movement he pressed her head forward toward him, forcing her chin into her chest, as he shaved her head the way he shaved his own.

When he was done, as she looked up at him he could see her eyes so clearly now. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Her bald head, her sparkling eyes, and there it was, what he had prayed for, her smile.

He finished fucking her on the chair as he admired her bald head, and her bald, butterflied pussy attached to her tits. He would tug them gently, giving her pleasure.

Later that night, after they had showered together, she laughed about saving money on shampoo. I have a confession to make, she told him, it was as though you read my mind...I wanted you to shave me bald. I will have to keep that in mind he said as they both chuckled. He was caressing the ring in her pussy as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.