All Comments on 'Sheeple Ch. 09'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 10 years ago

Lovely chapter as usual, I'm always thrilled to see your name on the list. I've been through car vs deer battle and I have to side with Mark on the eating Bambi thing. It did seem to me that the ending was a bit abrupt but I'm just hoping that means you are contemplating a sequel or companion story after NaNoWriMo season. Have a magical fall and winter.

HonourHonourover 10 years ago
Another Winner

What a great tale. Your comment about the number of comments on the wrong chapter reminded me of an old farmer we were standing beside at a ploughing match. An incomer to the island was talking volubly on the quality or lack thereof shown by the competitors. The auld lad turned tae us and in the stage whisper only the deaf can achieve said. "Hids amazin how mony straight furroughs are ploo'ed by them wie nae plough."

Many folks find it easier to complain about what they themselves cannot do than try to do it themslef.

suebramleysuebramleyover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story as always. Always hoping you will add more to the one about the Hellfire club too. Really enjoy your stories and look forward to your name popping up on the list. Look forward to more later in the year but not too late hopefully.

dliterdliterover 10 years ago
This was the last chapter?

If this was the last chapter then I don't feel it ended very well. With one baby on the way and Jamie still needing to figure out she is a wolf as well I think you rushed it. I have loved the story, but really feel it needs a couple more chapters to end it right.

Chuckles437Chuckles437over 10 years ago
ooops needs more resolve, please.

I'm with the person who feels it was left unfinished...I love your work, but felt this left us hanging firmly in mid-air. Lots of things left unfinished....so please add a chapter or two.....please.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
I don't get it

This is a strange ending. It doesn't feel like an ending to anything. Even the plot of this chapter felt thin. I feel like I missed something.

lordofdancelordofdanceover 10 years ago
Very nice!

I love it! Very subtle ending, with plenty of room for further story expansion if you so choose. Please please keep up the amazing work you do!

JaisenJaisenover 10 years agoAuthor
Clarification

For all of you who are a little confused, re-read the first chapter. It is all a flashback. :) And the story had to end so I could write a second story. :)

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
Holy shit.

It is all a flashback.

Like "How I Met Your Mother", except it's more of a "How I Became A Werewolf".

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
What a fun ride. :)

Finally got to finish it. Wonderful characters. Great story. I am looking forward to your next tale or tail..... ;)

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
LOVED IT

NICE ENDING TO A BEGINNING NOT SO LONG AGO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good stuff m'Lady

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the clarification

It really helped. Didn't understand the ending until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's how it ends?

Damn that was an abrupt ending to a good story

StrixalucoStrixalucoover 1 year ago

I think I quote like that ending. Though the story ends, the life of the characters continues.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Not the ending I expected, ended with more of a whimper than anything. Guess they just kind of drifted off into the triffids. It would have been nice to see how Jamie handled shifting her first time and some of the other loose ends.

Enjoyed the story just the same. The sex in the story was more loving than porn, even if it was between canines at times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
691 Followers
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sheeple Ch. 08 Previous Part
Sheeple Series Info