All Comments on 'Shelly & James Ch. 02'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Shelly & James Ch. 02

Graphic but exciting. Story is descriptive reads and moves easily kept me wanting to know how she was satisfied.

kyron99kyron99over 12 years ago
kids?

it's a story, dude, to beat off to. how can words on a screen have kids?

man I'm scared of people who csnt separate fantasy from reality....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the turning

Is John just a john or is he a pimp in one night he has turn her into one big time whore james needs to wake up she let all those juys ride her bare back at least street whores make the johns ware comdoms to protect her from these like S,G,H and the big A. With time they still chach something James need to wake up as to the fact when they go back home and her goes to work so will she but on her back. James with be at work thinking what is she doing as he saw she would do what ever it took to get the big cock maybe after next weekend she will be working in the street in front of the bar for John doing the same juys she just gave samples to waybe john collected from the juys when james was not looking.remember its john that took them to the bar in the red light dist. if I an right john as some girls working in the area and hoping to add Shelly soon.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore have a threesomw. The cuck Kryon99 likes it.

miket0422miket04223 months ago

She spends 8 years denying him deepthroating and swallowing his cum. Has never let him fuck her ass at all. Has never offered to eat his ass. Yet after letting John have all of those things... instead of going home to make sure they're marriage is ok she wants to go to a bar and let another 10 men fuck her ass before she finally lets her husband have it for the first time?

I don't care what words she said. Her actions prove that she has no respect for him.

Hard pass on the rest of the series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous