SheMale Sirens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, writhing underneath of her as she sucked and slurped and then I felt a finger pressing lightly against my asshole, an area that had never been touched before.

Allanah was careful, as she slowly inserted her index finger into my tight little asshole while continuing to deep throat my cock like an expert.

Once she was in to the knuckle, she began rubbing that sweet spot that I knew was called the prostate gland... and what an amazing feeling it gave me. I'd heard that it was basically like the male g-spot, but I never imagined it could feel quite this good. I continued to writhe on her comfortable bed, moaning and thrusting my hips, shoving my cock deeper into her mouth as I felt myself starting to get close to an orgasm.

I gripped the sheets while biting my lower lip... I was right on the verge of exploding in her mouth. She knew what was about to happen though, and much to my disappointment she quickly withdrew her finger from my ass, and removed my cock from her mouth, then smiled up at me evilly.

"Why did you stop," I asked, out of breath.

"It's to soon for you to cum babe, but I promise when the time is right, you're going to absolutely love every second of it."

I leaned my head back against the pillow in frustration, as Allanah slid back up my body, kissing me on the neck and biting lightly. She left her mark on my neck, sucking and biting until there was a small hickey in the place of her lips. All the while, she was stroking both her cock as well as mine, holding them together in her hand. I groaned as she started teasing my nipples again with her tongue, and then she was moving up and sitting herself right on my chest.

Her monster cock was now right in my face, dripping pre-cum and blowing heat right at me. My heart was racing, as I knew just what she wanted me to do, and I was quite nervous. I took a deep breath, and as I opened my mouth to do so, Allanah slid forward and shoved her cock down my throat not giving me the chance to take it on my own.

She tasted a bit salty, but strangely sweet at the same time. The scent was very arousing, and soon the taste started getting even better to me as she started fucking my mouth. She held onto my head with both hands, thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth as if she were fucking a pussy.

I gagged and choked and made all the sounds a girl would generally make when giving a blowjob like this, except the sounds were coming from me, and I was the one giving the blowjob... that sounded strange to think about I realized.

Regardless, I was getting off on it even more then I had in my fantasies about doing this, and I could tell that Allanah was loving it just as much as I was, which was a bonus.

Finally, she stopped her assault on my mouth and pulled her cock from my lips sliding off of my chest and flipping me over onto my stomach. She slapped my ass... hard, and the sound of her hand striking against flesh echoed through the small cabin.

"I like the way your ass jiggles when I slap it," she said.

Repeating the same move a little harder this time. I groaned, flinching as her hand struck my ass over and over again until I was certain it was probably red back there. This still didn't turn me off, but I'd never been spanked during sex before, and I had to admit it was a bit of a turn on for me. Then again, I'd never done any of the stuff I was doing right now and would be doing the rest of my life.

Allanah spread my ass cheeks, and I could feel her hot breath blowing against my hole as she started to lick my ass crack, lathering it up nice and good with her spit. I moaned, the feeling of her warm wet tongue felt good enough as it was. After a minute of her tongue fucking me, she started slipping her index finger back into my ass, spreading me open a little bit.

She carefully inserted a second finger, and started thrusting them both in and out of me. Once she was sure that I was prepared well enough, she removed her fingers and I felt the bulbous head of her massive cock probing my asshole as she leaned over me. Her tits poked into my back, as she probed my hole for a few more seconds, kissing me on the back of the neck, then simply pushed the head straight into me.

As her cock's head slipped into my asshole, I gasped, biting my lip and tried not to scream in pain. She was probably around twelve inches, and a bit on the thick side too, so this wasn't going to be a picnic at first, I was sure. She slowly and carefully pushed herself into me, inch by inch, and it seemed to take forever... but eventually she was buried up to the balls in my tight, no longer virgin asshole.

She stayed perfectly still for a few moments, waiting for me to adjust and then pulled halfway out and slammed back into me, hard and fast. I grunted, the bed shifting underneath of me as she did this and I once again gripped the sheets. It felt like someone had rammed a pipe up my ass, and I was still trying to adjust. Allanah wasn't going to wait any longer for me though, and soon she was thrusting slowly in and out of my asshole.

I continued to grunt with every thrust that she delivered, until the pain started to slowly subside and was eventually replaced with a strange feeling in my balls and my stomach. I moaned, as Allanah leaned in and started kissing me on the neck while she fucked my ass with slow strokes. Once she heard that first moan though, she started to pick up the pace and fucked me harder. Within minutes, she was pounding my ass, long hard strokes, the sound of our bodies slapping together echoed through the room.

I was moaning louder and louder, and she seemed to be getting off on the sounds that I was making as she rammed me hard.

"You're so fucking tight," she whispered, "I need you on top of me Ryan!"

She pulled out, and rolled over onto her back pulling me on top of her. I straddled her, and reaching back to grab her huge cock, lowered myself back down onto her. It felt different in this position, but it seemed easier to take her entire pole with me on top of her. Probably because being on top made it easier for me to be a little more in control. I could decide how much I was willing to take, and at what pace from this angle, which made it easier to adjust to things.

I carefully worked myself up and down on her cock for a few minutes, just taking about half of her until I felt comfortable enough to slide all the way back down and take her all the way inside of me again. She moaned, gripping me tight as she started fucking me harder. I bounced up and down on her cock, moaning like a little bitch in heat.

It was strange to hear myself sounding the way that I did, but I drowned out the sounds that weren't very manly, by focusing on the pleasure that I was receiving.

I felt myself getting closer to something that I was sure was going to be one hell of an orgasm. Explosive, I imagined, just by the sensations that I was experiencing at the moment.

It continued to build and build, until I finally reached the peak, and with a loud scream I unloaded like I had never done before. My cock erupted, pulsating and shooting off long, thick ropes of cum all over myself. Each shot went high up into the air, before coming back down and landing on my stomach and chest and a little bit on Allanah as well.

As I continued riding out my orgasm, Allanah grabbed my hips and grunting, she started bouncing me with much more speed behind her thrusts. I could feel her cock starting to swell up inside of me, and it started pulsating as she went off and started pumping me full of cum.

It felt warm and wet as it flowed deep inside of me, her dick throbbing with every shot that she let off. My own cock had stopped squirting off like a fire hydrate at that point, but my body was still shaking and I was still moaning quite loudly.

When it finally began to dull down, I collapsed on top of her, and she once again wrapped her arms around me and started moving her hands up and down my back, in a soothing manner.

"That... was SO fucking hot," I sighed as I rolled over onto the bed next to her and we just laid there for a few moments.

"Welcome to Anthemusa," she whispered, kissing me on the cheek and running her fingers up and down my chest.

"It's going to feel strange," I said, as my mind started wandering and worrying over what the future might bring.

"What will happen when I age? Do your kind age?"

"Not at all," she replied, as if it were no big deal. "We stay young for eternity. And so will you."

I blinked confused, not sure if she was serious or not. How could I stay young forever, I wasn't one of them... was there something I was missing?

"Wha... what are you talking about?"

"As part of our special ability, if we cum inside of a man, that man gains eternal life. It's like passing down just a small part of our gift to who ever we mate with. I came inside of you my darling, so you never have to worry about aging... ever again."

That was crazy, but amazing, I thought to myself. I was never going to age... I would keep the body of an eighteen year old for the rest of my life. What a huge relief, growing old was always something that just scared the hell out of me, but growing old while the person I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with stayed young forever? That sounded like an absolute nightmare.

What a relief it was to hear this new addition to the already bright side of a place like Anthemusa!

"I think you are truly going to love it here." She said, seeming to hear my thoughts once more.

"I'm sure I will," I said happily, kissing her once more.

I could not wait to explore the rest of this island, my new home, with Allanah. To meet other SheMale Siren's like her, and maybe make some friends. To meet the Queen and her daughter. I especially could not wait to have more sex like what I had just experienced with Allanah moments ago. It was absolutely mind blowing, and I knew now that I had stumbled into a paradise, I DID truly love it here.

Somewhere out in the vast Atlantic Ocean...

A great storm was forming waves 30 feet tall, while turning its violent winds towards the northeast. The sky was completely blackened save for the occasional flash of bright blue lightning. Thunder boomed, echoing for miles, and carried by the ocean.

Bouncing about on these vicious waves was a small fishing boat loaded with a crew of four young men. They fought desperately to turn the ship, and somehow move it away from the storm's wrath, but the ocean had different plans in store for these young men.

A few feet away, four beautiful women splashed about in the water. Despite how dangerous the storm was, or how violent these terrible waves were becoming, the women were able to swim perfectly without any problem at all.

They stopped moving, staring out at the boat with a seductive grin on each of their faces. They had somehow known of the presence of the small boat, even the exact number of her crew, all by listening to ancient instincts... senses far older than the pyramids.

Their eyes were set on their prey, and now all they had to do was wait for the storm to help them get what they wanted.

To be continued...

12