Sherlyn's Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

After the long romp with Mr. Gupta, Bipasha would have loved to have her pussy licked by her lover as Bryan did it often but Mr. Gupta was just interested in dominating her. For him, licking a girl or making her cum with his tongue or his fingers was an abdication of male superiority, an unforgivable dereliction of virile duty. Jodhaa would have laughed out loud if she had heard such gibberish as Prince Kyrhan took always great pleasure making a girl take pleasure with his tongue. The other men in Kyrhan's harem likewise loved licking the girls' pussies, tits and bum and nearly always ended their bouts of shared passion with a tongue bath. For them, Gupta would appear a crude Prehistoric man, not worthy of the interest of any girl but Bipasha had no idea of the life in an advanced, elitist group!

But when Gupta cummed once more in her ass, she thought her duty for this day had come to its end but she soon discovered that her Master thought otherwise. A man was waiting at the door. Gupta followed him and told Bipasha to follow them : they were in a buying spree. The two men walked to a car, chatting amiably and the man just sat down behind the wheel. Bipasha wondered where she was to sit down : there were just two seats in the car and the free one was clearly reserved for Sir Gupta. Her owner turned toward her :

Hurry, Bipasha, you keep us waiting!

Sorry, Master, but where should I sit down?

Don't be stupid, lass! You perfectly know this is a two places car. Your only available place is in the trunk. Giddy up, now!

Bipasha finally found a place in the trunk among some leather objects. Mr. Gupta still had some degrading ideas in store for her. He first attached a large leather collar to her neck and manacles to her ankles and wrists. He made the collar awfully tight and her only position she could find was with her head lifted up in an uptight position. There were several metallic chains dangling in the trunk and Mr. Gupta attached them to the rings. At the end, she found herself totally secured and unable to move. She was forced standing on her four like a dog and unable to find any place to rest. At the last moment, Gupta fumbled in a box and retrieved a gag ball he placed in her mouth. At least she was really secured and she wouldn't bang on the walls of her closet. Bipasha felt quite proud she had submitted so easily to her first bondage session. She knew Sir Gupta would make it stricter and more difficult for her in the future but that was a challenge she wanted to face.

Sir Gupta closed the trunk and Bipasha was left in the dark. The travel was pretty long. She would have asked the driver to stop to relieve herself but, with the gag, she was unable to attract his attention. The pressure grew to agonizing levels and finally she was forced to let go. She peed under herself like an animal to her ultimate shame. Bipasha already knew that Mr. Gupta would force her to lick her pee from the ground...

When they stopped, she heard noises of discussion. There seemed to be a third man who knew Sir Gupta. She just understood a few sentences.

- We have followed your order to the letter, Mr. Gupta. Just I couldn't use cow leather here in India : it is strictly forbidden : we had to use kid leather. I hope you will like it!

The unknown man then opened the trunk and swiftly freed Bipasha from her restraints.

- Hello, cunt! Was the travel pleasant? Your master has chosen a few nice items for you. You are going to try them on!

The question about the comfort in the car was purely rhetorical and the man swiftly attached a steel leash to her collar and pulled her out of the trunk. Mr. Gupta told her :

- The collar and the leash will be your only garments most of the time. You had better get used to them. You will wear a saree just in formal meetings or with total strangers but you will remain stark naked with men with Bryan and with the friends I will designate to you. They will be allowed to fuck you in any holes unless I specify they shouldn't.

The driver then called for his attention:

- Oh look, that slut has peed under herself. You will be able to test the crop and the quirt on her bottom to teach her not to soil herself!

- I won't miss the opportunity, Prakash: her unmarked skin was just pleading for the crop. I will probably offer her a red coat but I will keep the most tender parts for a hand spanking!

- Suit yourself! A white girl like that would fetch a nice price in the slave markets in Arabia or Pakistan?

- Certainly but she is already pregnant and I intend to make her enter my harem as soon as I am back home! She will be locked in there and I will be the only one to enjoy her beauty but a selected group of my friends.

- A wise choice! She has proud tits and a shapely butt. You must not have bred her a long time ago as her waist is still nicely slender. I personally prefer such girls when they are heavy with child, preferably two or three. It's a privilege to cause a bit premature delivery by fucking them hard in the last days! I once kept one of my girls constantly pregnant for five years. I fucked her constantly from the day of delivery when she was the most fertile, you know... She died from complete exhaustion during her fifth pregnancy in a row! She had known from the beginning she was condemned to die as she hadn't been a virgin when I married her. My family comes from Burma and was always quite strict about the virginity of a girl. My wife had brought the shame on her family and on mine. But she had to obey her father who had agreed to give her to me as a wife. If she had told him her maidenhead had been taken by another man, he would have killed her himself! It was her choice...

He kept silent, probably mourning in silence his former wife. Gupta broke the spell.

- Let us try the crop first!

It was a horse whip and Bipasha took the appropriate position on a stool, offering her naked bottom to the kiss of the crop. Gupta made a neat alignment of four red angry weals regularly spaced on her buttocks. She took it with courage just asking for something to bite into not to scream too much. Gupta offered her his shoe and she left a mark on it!

Then Mr. Gupta decided to test the quilt on her tits. It had a thick ivory handle. Mr. Gupta seemed quite experienced as he didn't break the tender skin with his heavy strokes while Bipasha bit her lips to blood to keep quiet while he took pleasure inflicting her unbearable pain. When he had finished, he shoved the handle into Bipasha's pussy and moved it in and out until she climaxed in his arms...

- Good! You will keep it inside your pussy until we return to our hotel just in case I decided to inflict you another thrashing today but, this time, it won't be so gentle! I will beat you until you scream or faint!

- Yes, Master, thank you for your help in training me so seriously! I look forward for your chastisement! I would just ask you what mistakes had entailed such a punishment?

- Have you forgotten you have peed in the car!

- I had no other solution, master!

- It's not my problem, slut!

- I must thank you to take the time to teach me how I should behave, Master!

Gupta congratulated Bipasha : she was proving magnificently her worth as his submissive. She had accepted the crop on her bottom and the quilt on her sensitive tits without a complaint and had not emitted a simple wail. She would be soon ready to be thrashed in public or offered to his friends for fucking with no limits.

Gupta's praises were a carol in Bipasha's ears. Her master really cared for her. It made her pussy drip and she could feel her love juices running down her spread out thighs and falling on the floor. She knew she would have to lick her fluids with her tongue but that was a cheap price to pay! She would have loved to be allowed to play with her little pussy but she knew already that Mr. Gupta would never allow it. He was the only dispenser of her pleasure! She just planted her nails in her palms to distract herself from the fire in her belly.

It was so strange ; Bryan had fucked her many times and he had never caused such an excitement and Mr. Gupta treated her no better than a slave or a whore and she reached so easily a climax with him. Was she already so totally addicted to dirty sex? Bipasha was wondering whether she was falling in love with her wealthy owner but he found the exact way to pull her out of her day dreaming when he told her she must not forget she had to clean the pee on the back seat and all the other dirt spots she had left... She didn't try to talk him out of that disgusting task : Mr. Gupta was the devil in person, always giving her disgusting tasks and she had to follow his orders to keep in the mood. Talking him out of any of his decisions would lower his appeal to her. She wanted to see him as a monument of degradation for her on which she would certainly have absolutely no influence. He made her turn around once more and present him her half open anus. He could have chosen her pussy that was wide open after sir Gupta had inserted a large plug into it but he just told her he did everything the hard way : "ad Astra per Aspera" was his motto!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12