Sherry and the Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

It was clear from the way Marietta abused him with shoves and smacks on the shoulder or his muscular butt that Eretto adored his sister and would do whatever she said. She just pushed him around and abused him something fierce. They also seemed to be very comfortable with being nude around each other. Since he was nude I quickly noticed that he too was in a partial state of erection. By that I mean his penis wasn't hanging straight down but was instead pointing away from his body but curved towards the ground and had lifted away from his testicles. So either he was partially erect or was incredibly well endowed! And although he was hairy on his chest and his groin, his testicles were shaved quite smooth. His sack hung heavy under his incredible penis. I was getting light-headed and wet fantasizing about both men. And my husband was right there next to me. What the fuck?!

I note all this because despite an afternoon of sex and physical exertion, the stirrings between my legs started up the moment I saw Rod and Eretto. I tried to shake it off but they both made it difficult. When I extended my hand to shake each of theirs they instead each drew me in for a hug during which I was painfully aware that their muscles felt good against my naked body and that their penises were definitely happy to see me, pressed firm against my belly. In fact, Eretto, being a demonstrative Italian held me to one side so he and Rod could marvel at my body and he remarked to my husband, "Mark, you are one lucky bastard. Your wife is gorgeous." Then he spoke directly to me, "You're beautiful, Sherry: the fiery red hair, the pale ivory skin, and the roundness of your feminine charms." He ran his hand down my nude body and finished his sentence with a kiss on my cheek. "Bella...Bella!" he added.

The evening ensued from there with a lot of moving around their campsite preparing a meal of grilled fish, roasted potatoes and ears of corn, and drinking two of the bottles of sweet red wine that were Eretto's and Marietta's family's brand. It went down so smooth that I soon felt a warm, tingly buzz all over. In fact all of us were soon laughing a great deal and becoming very friendly with each other. At one point just prior to the meal being ready, when I found myself without a seat Rod offered his lap and without a thought I responded, "Sure, why not!!" and sat right down on his uncovered lap. I placed one of my arms around his shoulders and leaned my bare chest against his while his hand curled around my hip and spread across my bare bottom. To show how "happy" we were all feeling, Mark didn't even glance or object in any way to me having my bare bottom right against Rod's nice feeling "rod". He just kept right on telling a story about one of the best places he had ever traveled to...Vienna, Austria. However, Marietta caught the significance and she asked Mark if she could sit on his knee, sort of as a tit-for-tat which only she and I would be aware of. Without a thought Mark offered his knee but not his lap. But then he suggested that he and I had two camp chairs back at our camp site. Marietta suggested they go and get them. So for about fifteen minutes they disappeared in the woods.

As soon as they disappeared Rod said to me while his free hand started caressing my hip, my butt and my back, "Sherry, you are certainly a beauty with your red hair, your green eyes, and this incredible body. You're a real heartbreaker." I giggled like a foolish teenage girl who is complimented and blushes. My nipples hardened and I wriggled in Rod's lap which angled his penis further between my thighs. The shaft was now pressing against my pussy lips. I didn't move. I was feeling so good from the wine and the feel of his cock against me that I just went with the flow like I had when I was in college. At that moment I switched into my old party girl mode, and Mark was forgotten.

"Thanks, Rod. I can feel how much you appreciate me," I laughed. "I've worked so hard over the last six months that I really appreciate being complimented by you and Eretto." Eretto nodded his head in affirmation that I was a very attractive woman. Impulsively I leaned back and kissed Rod on the mouth and immediately felt a hotness between my thighs. Goosebumps broke out all over on my skin. I shivered a little, which only succeeded in settling my pussy lips around the shaft of Rod's penis tucked between my legs. The feeling was so naughty...having another man's penis hard up against my genitals...and so delicious that I ignored the nag of guilt that was whispering in my head. I snuggled into Rod, took another sip of wine and told him, "Thanks for the compliment. It makes me happy that you find me sexy and attractive." And again I kissed him on the lips, but this time he slipped his tongue between mine and without a pause I took it into my mouth. At the same time Rod's right hand cupped my right breast and squeezed it ever so slightly. It got quiet as Eretto realized what was happening: his buddy was messing with another man's wife and this was some serious shit. The guy would be right back!!

Rod and I broke apart after realizing how quiet it had gotten and, when Mark and Marietta returned with two more chairs, we were messing with the fire and the food. They were both talkative so we heard them coming long before they broke through the trees and entered the camp site. I don't know if Mark noticed but Rod's cock, it was a little more erect than before. I kept watching as it bobbed and swayed as Rod moved about the camp.

Fortunately the food was ready. We all sat down with metal plates on our laps and each in our own chair. Thank goodness. I'm not sure that as aroused as I'd gotten during those few brief moments with Rod that I wouldn't have had him nestle his fantastic penis right up inside of my vagina while eating dinner. God, I was feeling horny. God, I wanted his cock!!! And yet Mark was sitting right there! Again...what the hell!!

After the meal Marietta drafted me to take the plates and utensils over to the wash facility and clean them up. On the way there Marietta questioned me, "You know your husband doesn't seem to be aware of the game you are playing. Are you sure you do? "

"What do you mean, Marietta?" I responded, and immediately realized I was lying to her and more importantly to myself. I knew where this was heading. Sitting on Rod's lap and feeling his penis press against my labia I wanted him inside of me. Not only the horniness was there, but also that desire to do something naughty so I would feel more physically exhilarated and more aroused. I wanted to feel wild with abandon like in my younger years...consequences be damned.

"Sorry, Marietta, you're right," and I explained how I had been frumpy until recently and how new feelings were racing through this new, more sexually aware body. I related how this brought back warm memories of my college days when I had enjoyed a lot of sexual companionship and had frankly reveled in it. I also explained how Mark had never learned of my younger, wilder days so could she please not tell him what I had just told her.

"Sherry, I like you. I like Mark too. Be careful what you do. He seems to be a good man. Rod and Eretto...they can take care of a woman's needs exquisitely. I know. Rod has pleasured me quite a few times...even with my brother sitting right next to us. He is a wonderful lover, and so is my brother. But they are not men to rely on. Mark may have his failings, Sherry, but he is without question...your man. Don't lose that."

In light of how that night went I didn't listen with my ears and my brain. Instead my newly aroused body did all the talking. We washed up the dishes and utensils and continued to talk about other less serious topics. When we returned to camp Eretto and Mark were wrestling. It was friendly wrestling. While we were away Rod had been talking about his earlier wrestling days and how he believed that Mark could easily take Eretto if he showed Mark certain holds and moves. Eretto was more muscular than Mark but my husband was holding his own. They were both shiny with perspiration and were both in a state of full erection. God it was erotic as all get out to see my husband locked in combat with another man and to see both men with full, very hard curving erections. It was so masculine...so perfect!! Finally Mark prevailed and dumped Eretto on the ground. Marietta helped her brother up and then turning to Mark said, "To the victor goes the spoils." She leaned into Mark and gave him a close hug. When we sat back down Marietta sat right next to my husband and kept him engaged in close conversation. I was a little jealous as I watched him eat up the attention of this dark beauty.

The night continued with singing songs, more drinking of that delicious wine and more story telling. At some point Mark indicated to me that he was tired and indicated that we should head back to our tent. Still feeling spirited I said, "Honey, why don't you head home. I'll be there shortly. I'm still wide awake and definitely not tired. I want to hear more of Rod's, Eretto's and Marietta's stories."

"OK, OK, don't stay up too late, dear. I'll see you in a few." I walked with him to the opening in the woods and then kissed him and hugged him.

"Just a little longer, Mark. I'll be home soon," I reassured him quietly. In my heart I was lying. I knew he would fall asleep fast and that I would then have Rod and Eretto to pay attention to my needs, which were driving me fiercely at this moment.

After Mark was out of sight Rod and Eretto moved their chairs next to mine while Marietta puttered with keeping the fire alive. Now they offered me a new alcoholic concoction, one with something they called yohimbine in it. It instantly put fire into my genitals and my breasts. I could feel my heart racing but it was exhilarating not scary.

As it got later the night grew slightly cooler. The parts of our nude bodies facing the fire were toasty but that portion facing away grew chilly. At least it felt that way for me. None of us thought of putting on clothes; I for one was enjoying Rod's and Eretto's manly, nude bodies and was also enjoying their sexual attention to mine. When I said that I was chilly, Eretto offered, "Sherry, move over here. I'll wrap you up in my arms and I'll keep you warm."

At this point Marietta, trying to save my honor and my marriage, suggested, "Sherry I have a flannel wrap in the tent. Would you like that instead?"

Quickly I responded, "Thanks, Marietta. But your brother's offer seems more enticing." I giggled and with that I stood up and nestled in on Eretto's lap and enjoyed his strong arms as they wrapped around me. To keep me warm his hands rubbed my bare skin wherever it grew cool. It felt good to me and I frankly didn't care whether he was being considerate or was just sexually interested in me. Soon our combined body heat warmed me up so I was no longer shivering. It felt right to be wrapped in Eretto's arms and feel his warm breath on my neck. We continued to sip more of the yohimbine drink which warmed me all over as I continued to drink it and it continued to increase the flow of blood throughout my body, warming me up and making me more sensitive to touch.

It was during a long story about how Rod had participated in the Halloween festival in Key West and how far people were willing to go when in that wild environment that Eretto gave me a hug and I felt his soft kisses on my neck and my back.

Kisses like this really arouse me. Whenever I resisted Mark trying to initiate sex, all he had to do was wrap his arms around my chest, hold me fast, and start nibbling at my neck, my shoulders, and my ears with his lips. I soon would melt in his arms and Mark was able to have his way with me.

This is what now happened with Eretto and then Eretto and Rod. Marietta's counsels were forgotten and so was my husband. Intense sexual feelings came surging up inside of me. I turned in Eretto's lap and facing him kissed his lips until our tongues began to intertwine. His hands now roamed across my butt and one hand cupped one of my full, bare breasts and teased its nipple into hardness. He bent his head and his lips encircled that nipple and I sighed with pleasure.

Now I felt Rod's strong hands massaging my shoulders and my back. I leaned back as Eretto continued to suckle my stimulated nipple and Rod lowered his mouth so we could continue the French kissing we had engaged in earlier. Rod's hand slid down my chest and grabbed the fullness of my other breast and massaged it while continuing to kiss me. I was delirious with the pleasure I was feeling. My body was on fire and I wanted almost

immediately to fuck both of these men.

Somehow over the next few moments the three of us found ourselves moved into their tent. Eretto's and Rod's tongues, lips, teeth, fingers, and finally their penises, their delightful thick, hard penises, filled all the orifices on my body. My mouth sucked them in and tasted their semen as they groaned with pleasure in my mouth. The salty splash of large amounts of cum didn't make me cringe. Instead the thick squirts of semen excited me. I hadn't sucked my husband's penis like this in a long time but here I was enjoying a cum cocktail sliding down my throat like some creamy thick dessert from these two wonderfully aroused men.

Their fingers sought out my private places and drove me repeatedly over the edge. And I tasted their fingers as they came fresh from my own vagina or rectum. I did the same for them sliding my fingers up their rectums while sliding my mouth or fingers up and down the quivering thick shafts of their cocks as they groaned and cried out with pleasure. The splash of spurting semen as it fell on their skin or on mine was exciting. It wasn't clean; it was messy; it was incredibly sexual and erotic. It smelled of men's seed and sweat and the distinct strong smell of my pussy in full arousal. It was raw and heated and I loved it. I fucking loved it!! It was like nothing I had been experiencing over the last ten years with my husband. It was so much better!!

We licked up each other's ejaculations and secretions, and we shared each other's fluids by kissing intensely. I even squirted; I had never done this before. I had had girlfriends who said they became so aroused that they actually shot cum out of their pussies. Instead what happened was a stream of clear to cloudy liquid shot out of my pee hole. It wasn't pee; it was different and it splashed Rod in the face. His incredible tonguing had caused this to happen. The naughtier the activity, the more aroused I became. Soon my head was swimming as Eretto's and Rod's thick cocks slid up my vagina and my anus at the same time and for the first time I experienced a double penetration. The sensation of pubic hair tickling the cheeks of my butt sticky with men's cum was incredible as I felt Rod's penis push deep inside my rectum and felt it slide against Eretto's thick cock sliding inside my spasming vagina. Only a thin wall of skin inside of me kept their penises separate inside of me. Oh god, what a feeling that was! I reveled in the fact that I was a woman who could accommodate two long hard cocks inside of me. I could feel their hips rocking against my belly and my butt and feel their thick penises spasm as they sprayed my body inside. This new body of mine could take all of them in and feel such incredible pleasure over and over and over again. It was magnificent!! They were magnificent!!

For several hours our nude aroused bodies embraced and coiled around each other. My own sexual pleasure surged repeatedly inside of me, and I felt so alive, so free. So happily out of control. I took turns with Eretto and then Rod. My desire was insatiable and I kept both men busy pleasuring every part of me. And, oh god, how I thoroughly enjoyed it and reveled in it. I didn't care about my children, my husband, or Marietta's warnings, or anything. For the first time in a long time I was coupling with sexually strong men like I had when I was younger and that was all that mattered. I needed and wanted cock and lips and pleasure coursing through every part of me. And Rod and Eretto shared me, played with me and fully satiated me. I cried out repeatedly as they took me in many different ways and my own voice excited me as I abandoned the caution that my own husband might hear his wife climaxing over and over again.

Finally exhausted, the three of us drifted off to sleep tangled around each other's bodies. It was wonderful to feel their muscular nude bodies against me, especially their heavy but now flaccid penises lying against my skin, to smell the scent of sex all around us, both male and female, and to feel the stickiness of my and their ejaculations. I finally felt at rest. I finally felt whole. I finally calmed down.

It was early the next morning when Marietta woke me up from my reverie. "You need to go take a shower, all three of you. I will air out the tent; it smells like pussy and sweat and cum. Sherry, your husband is waking up and I, for one, don't want a big scene of him discovering you looking like this."

Rod, Eretto and I rushed off to the shower building and to save time I crushed in with the both of them which drew hoots and hollers from some of the other male bathers. I bowed to my adoring audience and cleaned up quickly. There's nothing like a naked sexy redhead to make men forget the rules. I was still feeling quite randy and alive so last night's performance hadn't exhausted me. It had merely stoked the fires burning in my belly.

I got back to camp and Mark was there with Marietta. They were both sitting quite close to each other and were just inches away from each other, talking quietly about something. Marietta's hand was on Mark's leg and Mark's hand was curled around Marietta's naked hip. They were laughing.

"Sherry, I heard from Marietta that you were quite ill last night from drinking too much and that the guys had to take care of you. I found Marietta sleeping in our tent this morning and she told me everything," Mark rushed up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. Clearly he didn't have a clue about the bawdy things I had been doing with these two men standing on either side of me. He continued, "Marietta said you were all pretty drunk and passed out in the tent so she had nowhere to sleep. As long as Rod and Eretto took care of you I'm alright with that. Are you OK, now?"

"Yes, dear," I responded and thought to myself that I had escaped a bullet because my husband was so innocent and so generous. Part of me felt bad but a part of me was thankful that he hadn't caught me. As it turned out we all spent the day together, all five of us. We met a friend of Marietta's who was there at the resort with her boyfriend. They had brought some steaks so we all arranged to meet back together that evening at their camp site. We gathered up a lot of wood to make a big fire and grill the steaks and again had roasted potatoes and veggies wrapped in foil.

This night was much warmer than the night before and so it was a given that we remained as we had during the day...naked. The wine was flowing freely again with Janie and Jeffrey offering some especially potent wine for all of us to drink. As the night wore on I once again became aroused but this time my attraction was not only to the two hunks that had played with me the night before, Rod and Eretto, but now to Jeffrey. Jeffrey, too, was much more muscular than my husband, and in the man equipment department he was hugely hung. His skin was a smooth, chocolate brown color. His chest was fairly hairless and his groin was covered in a sparse small patch of nappy pubic hair trimmed into a soul patch. This just seemed to highlight the sheer size of his enormous cock. His eyes were hazel and penetrating like Rod's, the kind a woman could get lost in. I wanted badly to get lost in his eyes and around his body.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers