Sherry and the Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

His girlfriend, Janie, the woman who was Marietta's friend, was also black. She was slender in the waist and hips but had a pair of sizable, firm breasts which stood out from her slender frame. Her hair was jet black and straightened rather than being in a natural; her skin was so dark that it was almost black. Despite being slender she had a really round African booty which I noticed Mark checking out once in a while. When I saw this I thought to myself, "Go ahead, and check it out, honey. After what I did last night I can grant you a look once in a while." I knew he had had a black girlfriend prior to dating me but like me he hadn't gone into any details about his sexual relations with her.

It turned out that Marietta had called Janie at some point last night (I'm not sure when she had managed that!!) and had encouraged them to come out to this place the next day and to bring some vittles and "vino". So that's why they had showed up. I for one was glad to have Jeffrey here and have him paying attention to me. As the night progressed I found myself once again being entertained by Rod, Eretto, and now Jeffrey. We all got pretty physically friendly with a lot of touching, little friendly kisses and hugs, and finally a game of Twister. At Marietta's suggestion Janie and Jeffrey had brought it. With only four players at a time this left some of us sitting on the sidelines while the others played. With my husband occupied on the game mat, I couldn't help once again sitting on Eretto's lap and once again thrilling to his hardening penis as it pressed against my bottom. And once again Eretto snuck some light kisses on my back and neck which just further aroused me and prompted me to squirm in his lap and position myself so that his thick penis was soon nestled in between my pussy lips. God, but the feeling was wonderful! And the fact that this time my husband was only a few feet away made me even more excited.

At some point I felt Eretto moving his hips such that his penis slid back and forth along the furrow of my pussy's labia and against my clit. The feeling almost made me cum right there. But I held myself in check. I didn't want to have an orgasm with everyone right there, especially Mark. That would have been tough to explain.

As the game intensified and everyone was focused on the players on the Twister mat, Eretto used that opportunity to slide his hips back and then grasping my hips he lifted me slightly until he managed to slide the tip of his penis inside of me. Once inside of me he slowly moved his hips fully forward so that almost his entire length slid up inside of me. Ohmigod!! I about lost it right there. And the thought that Eretto was basically fucking me while my husband and our new friends were sitting all around us heated me up even more. My husband was only a few feet away and here I had another man's cock nestled inside of me!! I was frightened but also completely thrilled to be doing such a wicked thing.

Thank goodness Eretto maintained control. As he noticed the game winding down and realized that it would be hard to explain a wet, shiny erect penis popping out of my pussy, he slid out of me and propped his slippery, hard penis against my back and my backside. The ambient air soon had its cooling affect and he shrunk down to normal before the game ended and I moved back to my seat.

I was sure I was red-faced; a redhead like me blushes easily and it's easily visible when I get aroused. My face, my breasts, and my butt flush with blood and become quite rosy. Fortunately the light from the fire was dim enough and red enough that it wasn't noticed.

Once again Mark was the first to tire and he said before he left and after kissing me on the cheek, "Don't get too drunk tonight, dear. I don't want you imposing too much on Rod's and Eretto's good will." And he headed off to our camp site. Shortly thereafter Marietta announced that she needed something from her campsite and needed to visit the ladies room and asked Janie to join her.

So now it was me, Rod, Eretto, and Jeffrey. I could barely control myself, but I tried to bluff by suggesting that since there were four of us why didn't we play one more game of Twister. Eretto said, "How about a shot of my yohimbine drink before we do that. It will give us the energy we need." I knew right away what the effect would be and was quite pleased to be just as erotically aroused as I had been the night before. Energy...my ass...erotic stimulation in a bottle...and thank goodness; I for one was ready for some serious fucking.!!

So Eretto pulled out his bottle from his pack and we all downed shots of the dark liquor, the boys with larger glasses, and a smaller one for me. And just like the night before it went right to all my erogenous zones. My crotch flushed with blood and immediately began tingling with pleasure. And the guys...they all soon developed sizable erections. What a beautiful sight a well-muscled, large cocked man is!!

We started the game; Rod was spinning the dial. We were all pretty high and now, with the yohimbine coursing through our bloodstream, pretty aroused. Jeffrey was soon sporting a big, long, curved erection; the really hard kind. God I wanted to fuck him so bad. Rod and Eretto had been a welcome difference from my husband, but Jeffrey's manhood would take my pleasure to a whole new level. I'm sure my own genitals were very engorged, with my clit fairly stiff and tingling, and my pussy lips all thick and damp with lubrication. Whenever I spread my legs the cooler night air let me know I was wet back there.

Rod and Eretto were soon as hard as Jeffrey. I couldn't stand it. So much wonderful manhood going to waste!! We hadn't seen Marietta return so we figured she was girl talking with Janie, and I figured Mark was now fast asleep with his smaller penis calmly tucked between his legs. I wanted big, hard, rough cock and I wanted it now.

"OK, let's cut the crap," I suddenly said during one bout of laughter following a rather complicated move that had Jeffrey's cock nearly up against my own upraised pussy. "I want to fool around now. Right now," I demanded. And just like that Jeffrey's cock was sliding up inside of my slippery pussy and, god damn, but it felt so damn good, that I fucking orgasmed right on the spot and almost slammed my face into the ground as my legs buckled on me. This however did not stop Jeffrey from firmly holding my hips up and continuing to pump his sizable manhood in and out of me. He pumped in and out of me steadily at first and then more rapidly. I came once again and yet Jeffrey, god bless his stamina, kept pumping in and out of me. God damn, but it felt so good!!! If at that point Janie and Marietta or my husband had entered the camp we would have all been fucked. And I didn't really give a shit; it felt too damn good. Jeffrey rode my pussy through two more orgasms. God, he was so good and he pushed in so deep and my vagina just molded and lengthened around that incredible cock of his. When he had quickened his pace so that I thought I would absolutely lose my mind with pleasure, he finally groaned and released about six strong jets of semen that literally bathed my insides in cum.

It was now Rod who gathered me up in his arms, took me to Janie and Jeffrey's tent and laying me on my back proceeded to fuck me hard in the missionary position. Jeffrey and Eretto scrambled into the tent and as Rod expertly moved inside of me they planted kisses and caresses on wherever they could touch me. Jeffrey had released so much semen inside my vagina that I could actually feel it sloshing around inside of me as Rod's cock pushed deeper and deeper into me. Again I sustained multiple delicious orgasms before I felt Rod shudder, groan, tighten, and then release multiple times inside of me. I hugged him tightly and kissed him like he, not Mark, were my man. I wanted to have babies from these men. I wanted to be their sex toy, their children's mother, just as long as they would never stop giving such incredible sexual pleasure to me.

I thought Eretto would have been next, but instead I found Jeffrey with his large, long tongue and full lips kissing my open pussy and licking it until I sustained yet another orgasm. Eretto placed his own cock at my mouth's lips and hungrily as Jeffrey orally pleasured my pussy I sucked Eretto's cock in between my lips. I licked it, sucked on it, and slid my hand along its thickly, veined shaft until I saw Eretto's stomach muscles tighten and shortly thereafter felt his penis jump in my mouth and release copious amounts of salty, sticky semen down my throat. I almost bit into Eretto's hot penis though as I climaxed from Jeffrey's oral pleasuring down below. God, but that man had a gift and the equipment to carry out his skill. His long thick tongue could slide several inches inside of my creamy vagina, and I felt it rimming the opening to that engorged, aroused tunnel. The sensation again was like nothing I had ever had with Mark and not even with some of the wilder, talented college guys I had had sex with.

While Eretto kept sliding his member between my mouth's lips hoping to become erect again and keep the pleasure I was giving him going, Jeffrey tilted my hips up and pushed my legs wider so my little pink anus was now exposed to his lapping tongue. And just like with my vagina I felt Jeffrey's sizable, long, talented tongue work its way past my tight sphincter muscles until it was inside of me.

But this was soon replaced with the index finger of Jeffrey's hand sliding in and out of my butthole and exploring my rectum on all sides while his tongue returned to licking and playing with my clitoris, my labia, and the opening to my vagina which I'm sure was wide open from pleasure right about now. With his teeth he nibbled on my nymphae, tugging on them, stretching them, and sucking on them; this felt wonderful too as he further tugged these inner lips away from the dark pink hole of my vagina.

When I was at a fever pitch and my stomach was repeatedly spasming Jeffrey instead of finishing me off, changed his position over me and drove that incredible thick and long, big black cock of his deep inside of me. The first penetration caused me to scream totally out of control. I ejaculated once again like the night before, streaming a clear liquid from my urethra. My vagina opened and closed around his cock. I could even feel my anus spasm. Little sounds like air moving in and out of my snapping vagina made Eretto and Rod titter a little; I laughed too. I didn't give a shit; the pleasure I was feeling and the men's obvious desire reassured me that this was all natural njoyed by all. The laughing didn't stop Jeffrey from continuing to pound into and out of me. Again I sprayed a stream of ejaculate from my urethra as I came. This was an orgasm so intense that I felt waves of heat and pleasure that even made my scalp tingle and soon I passed out.

After the guys revived me they were leery of engaging me sexually until I dragged Eretto down onto the sleeping bags and mounted his cock from above. Now I could be in control as I moved up and down that manly pole sticking out from his darkly haired belly. I watched as his darker member slipped in and out of me, tugging at my nymphae and even at my outer labia. And soon his penis was coated with Jeffrey's, Rod's, and my own cum. His dick got a creamy and foamy and began making squishy noises as he thrust up into me.

Needless to say it wasn't long before I found myself falling forward into his strong arms having yet another great orgasm. But it took another round of intense, fast fucking before Eretto came inside of me. I wanted someone to film me and these wonderful men so that I could see how beautiful we all looked curling around and inside of each other. I wanted many men and women to see me in full arousal with all my sexuality in full bloom!! I was proud of my body and its performance. Fuck my family and my husband!! And let me fuck these beautiful men!!

The rest of that delicious night I spent moving in and around these three marvelous specimens of manhood. Again as with the night before I fell asleep with our nude bodies entangled with each other. No one seemed to care whose body parts were touching whom's. The smell of strong sex, of fresh flowing pussy, and of men's and a woman's ejaculate scented the air in the tent. "I'm truly home," I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Unlike the night before we were not awoken by either Janie or Marietta. We all agreed however that we needed to wash the funk of sex off our hair and our bodies. There were dried strings of semen in my hair and crusting on my skin. And every guy had the strong scent of my aroused pussy still clinging to his skin. We headed off to the showers. This time I retreated to the privacy of a shower stall in the women's restroom so that I could more thoroughly clean the guys' semen from my hair and skin and could allow my vagina to drain the guys' jism down my legs and down the drain of the shower. I was in there a full 20 minutes before I felt civilized. When I got out only Rod was standing there. He said Eretto and Jeffrey were cleaning up their campsite, especially the tent.

It didn't work. Maybe a guy couldn't smell the pussy and semen smell in the tent, but I sure could and I knew Janie surely would. And that's when I began to wonder, "Where is Janie and what happened to her and Marietta?"

"Heh, guys, maybe we should check on the other camp sites and make sure Marietta and Janie are OK."

Eretto and Jeffrey immediately agreed. We headed off towards Eretto's camp site; but when we got there, there was no one around. We then headed through the woods separating my camp site from Eretto's and here again there was no one. A note however was pinned to our tent. It read, "Sherry and the guys, we have gone to the beach and for a hike. Hopefully we'll see each other. Hope your "hook-up" was fun last night. We had fun too."

The guys headed off at that point to look for Marietta, Janie, and Mark. Instead of joining them I stayed back at the camp site and then later went for a walk on some of the trails. I knew I had been caught. And although Mark had not made a big scene, some part of me knew that just like I'd bedded three guys in a moment of lust, he had probably bedded Marietta and Janie at least last night, if not the night before.

I still wanted Mark. He was still my husband. But I was terribly conflicted about the passionate storm raging in my gut. Even as I walked through the woods pondering what was going to happen next I found myself in a peaceful setting along a stream which had some quiet pools mixed with rapids. I stripped and slipped into the cool waters and then came out the other side on a smooth-surfaced rock and let the sun warm me. But even though I was troubled about how powerful my sexuality and sensuality were and how they were upsetting my formerly orderly life, I soon found the warmth of the sun stimulating me. My fingers soon began to play with my clit, rubbing it slowly the length of it up and down. As my foreskin or clitoral hood rolled back I soon flicked the head and shaft of my clit rapidly side to side until I came. The feeling was delicious.

I knew then that I would not be able to resist the feelings that coursed through my body. Even now as I came I wanted more. I wanted to feel a man's penis moving inside of me or feel his hot breath and lips pleasuring those intimate folds between my thighs or tracing up and down my excited skin.

I slipped into the cold waters once again and this chilled me momentarily. After drying off I slipped my clothes back on and headed in search of everybody. The moment of confrontation couldn't be avoided.

When I found them they were all back at the clothing optional beach we had used the last two days. I stripped off and headed out into the waters and towards the floating platform on which everybody was sunning. In the waters I was soon greeted by Mark. Surprisingly to me he gave me a big hug which nearly drowned the both of us. And under the waters he ran his hands over my bottom and down between my legs. Jokingly he said, "Still feels the same to me," and with that he dove under the water and I soon felt his head between my legs and his hot tongue licking my pussy.

I was startled. Mark had never been this sexually impulsive. I don't know why it bothered me either. Here I had just spent the last two nights openly fucking three men, and yet my husband going down on me, and hidden at that, was bothering me!! Soon he came up for air and while he was swimming in front of me I felt another pair of hands touching me under the water. I screamed and soon Eretto came up for air. He was laughing at how he had startled me. But he had aroused me by pushing his fingers inside of me wriggling them against my g-spot; the man knew exactly where to touch me. Everyone was laughing and soon was joining us in the cold waters. Even though he was laughing along with Eretto I was still uncertain if Mark was aware how Eretto had touched me.

I knew that I was being touched and fondled by Jeffrey, Eretto, Rod, and my husband, but so were Marietta and Janie and a new woman, Celeste. She was a buxom brunette who had seemed to have latched onto Eretto. Since everything was hidden under the water everyone had deniability that anything risqué was happening. In fact one time when Jeffrey and I had found ourselves on the opposite side of the raft from the others, he had treaded water behind me and I soon felt his large hands capture my floating breasts and I felt the solid length of his sizable penis slide between the cheeks of my butt. Still kicking out and keeping us afloat he turned me so that my hands could catch the edge of the raft. With me steadying the both of us, he guided that incredible hot penis up inside of me and penetrated me for a few blessed moments while everyone was out of sight. As we heard splashing nearing us Jeffrey popped out of me just short of me sustaining an orgasm. He had only penetrated me for a minute and here I was, about to have an orgasm. My strong sexual drive was not going to go away just because I loved my husband. I couldn't help it; I really loved what other men did to me!!

After that I spent the afternoon just having fun and I found that with the great company and the physical exercise I calmed down somewhat so that I didn't feel so overwhelmingly horny.

That evening we all agreed to meet back at Marietta and Eretto's camp site again for a shared meal. Celeste joined us now. Mark and I offered this time to leave the park and get some steaks that we could grill over the fire and some fixings for a salad. To go to the store I slipped on only my beach wrap and a pair of thong panties which were new. Mark commented how sexy I looked and couldn't keep his hands off of me. He drove there and I drove on the return drive. This latter circumstance only freed him up to play with me mercilessly until my panties were dragged down my thighs and his fingers were vigorously flicking against my engorged clit. I had an orgasm and almost lost control of the car. Mark had to grab the wheel to keep it on the road while my body arched up in the driver's seat.

It was then that Mark noticed a little picnic rest stop along the side of the road and told me to steer over to it. No sooner did we park under the trees, partially hidden from the road then Mark pulled his t-shirt and shorts off and then unbuttoned and removed my wrap. I kicked off my panties which were already down around my calves and wrestled my legs out from under the steering wheel. Looking quickly both ways Mark opened the door and ran nude outside dragging me after him. A picnic table was right near our car and he laid down on the table's surface and dragged me on top of him. His hands were all over me and his kisses of my face, my lips, and my breasts were overwhelming. He soon had my hips up in the air just enough so that he could find my vagina and then drew me down on top of him. Holding my hips up with his thighs he worked his penis in and out of me so rapidly that I quickly succumbed and came. But he didn't stop. He kept furiously pumping into me causing my orgasm to just continue until I could no longer stand it and I screamed out with release.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers