Sherry and the Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

And still he didn't stop pumping fast and furious inside of me. His fingers pulled my round butt cheeks apart and I soon felt one of his index fingers fingering my anus and then working inside of me. Again the orgasm didn't stop it just subsided for a moment like the trough in a wave and when the peak of the wave followed shortly after I let out another scream and felt him wriggle his finger in my anus as my vagina and rectum spasmed around his wonderful penis and that long finger slid up my butt.

Not for a moment did I think about the exposed circumstances we were in, that is, being butt naked and fucking on a public picnic table off of a public road. And luckily Mark's rapid insertions and withdrawals finally led to him having a spurting orgasm shooting hot jets of semen deep inside of me. As he did this I thought of the remains of the cum of Rod, Eretto, and Jeffrey inside of me and how my husband's own cum was now mixing with these men's cum. I also wondered if Mark could feel their creamy cum sloshing around in my vagina. This sent a brief thrill through me and I shuddered. But the release had finally calmed the both of us down, and we soon retreated to the privacy of our car. And none too soon as a family soon showed up in the picnic site. I wondered if the wife with a more sensitive sense of smell would sense that something sexual had just happened on the picnic table she was spreading little Johnny and Jenny's lunches onto.

By the time we got back to the camp site we were both calmed down, but I was still quite surprised at how roughly and physically Mark had taken me at that roadside stop. I wanted to talk with him but we were soon accosted by all of our hungry friends. We soon got involved with our new friends in eating, drinking, talking about each other's lives and events in our past lives, and having fun. I sat next to Mark most of the evening feeling close to him after the events when we had gone shopping. I was feeling good that my husband had pleasured me in a risqué way.

Yet once again I still wanted the night to continue when Mark announced that he was once again going to hit the sack. He even said to me, "It's OK if you stay, sweetie, I know you're in good hands with these guys. Just give me a kiss when you return to the tent. G 'night." And with that he said his "good evenings" to all around the fire and headed through the opening in the woods to our tent. For while I contemplated following Mark but was soon engaged in a game of charades where we split up the teams with Rod, Eretto and Jeffrey on one team and Janie, Celeste and I on the other. Marietta, feeling as if she were the host, puttered around the camp site and soon disappeared. I assumed that she had headed off to sleep.

As the game progressed Eretto broke out his yohimbine drink and the bottle was soon making its rounds and the games got friendlier and friendlier and bolder and bolder. Celeste, although being a stranger, was the one to suggest that we up the stakes for the losers by allowing the winners to choose some action the losers had to perform. At first it was tame stuff like standing on one leg, or posing in silly poses, and everyone was laughing their asses off. But as we all became more aroused and the guys penises began to grow I believe it was Janie who, when the guys lost, suggested that Jeffrey and, yes, Rod and Eretto show each of us women how they each got off.

"Janie," Jeffrey retorted, 'you're kidding...right?"

"Unh-unh," she responded, "I've seen you stroking that big boy of yours and I think these ladies would like to see how you get off." Looking at Celeste and I she added, "He gets so big and that mushroom cap on his cock gets so purple and then all of sudden there it flies...sometimes Jeffrey cums as far as a few feet. It's impressive." Now mind you we all were quite drunk and so I think it was Eretto, trying to impress Celeste, who started stroking himself. In almost no time at all three guys were rapidly stroking themselves and soon were ejaculating white spurts of semen. True to what Janie said one of Jeffrey's spurts hit Celeste in the tit and without a pause she swept the gob of semen up from her breast and tasted it.

This was making me randy so I immediately called out, "Heah, no fair that Celeste gets some man dessert and Janie and I are left hungry." Turning to Janie I pulled her forward and we positioned ourselves in front of Rod and Eretto and soon our lips were encircling their still fairly erect cocks. Celeste had also followed and soon had her hand stroking the long, dark brown shaft of Jeffrey's thick cock and opening her lips to slide them up and down his stiffening glans and shaft.

It was fantastic when I felt Eretto's cock vibrate, saw his belly tighten and soon felt the hot jets of his semen as he ejaculated into my mouth. God, but a man's cum tastes good. I love that salty, creamy taste and consistency. I looked over at Janie who had been sucking on Rod's cock and he had cum so much that dribbles of white semen were running down her chin and dripping on her rather large breasts.

Now it was Rod who said, "Fuck the game!! Let's have fun!!" With that he pushed Janie back into one of the reclining chairs, pushed her legs open and was soon feasting on her pussy. I dragged myself and Eretto over to another chair, leaned back, opened my legs and watched as his tongue licked and played with my outer labia and my clit and finally with the entrance to my vagina. My red pubic hair formed a red mustache against Eretto's upper lip as his tongue and lips locked against me. I was soon in heaven as erotic pleasure moved out from my groin up my hips and belly and down my thighs. I think it was Celeste, however, being serviced by Jeffrey and that long, strong tongue of his probably probing her vagina like a small flexible wet penis, who moaned and then cried out as she reached a climax. This was soon followed by me and then Janie. Jeffrey's tongue was so long that he was able to actually reach a woman's g-spot. I know he had driven me mad and had actually caused me to ejaculate when he had orally pleasured me.

Listening to everyone in the midst of having great sex I realized that in the span of a couple of days I had run through just about every sexual act that I had engaged in during my college days. And I absolutely loved it. Here I was, sexually free, open to male lovers other than my same old husband, being desired and desiring and getting men who were quite desirable themselves. I wasn't settling for seconds. I was fooling around with men who had great bodies and sizable equipment hanging between their thighs, the kind that could really pleasure a woman. And they were with me!! Fucking me!!! And pleasuring me in oh so many nice delightful ways!!

My mind stopped thinking as Eretto's skill brought me back to the moment. Oh god, was I ever enjoying what Eretto was doing to me right now. God, I really was! I felt that incredible surge of no return, when you absolutely know your body is going to feel wonderful in a few seconds. I climaxed hard and no sooner had I climaxed then Eretto knelt between my legs and entered me with such a delicious long, slow thrust into me that I shuddered immediately from the intense pleasure that man's cock was giving me. He continued with long slow thrusts and we each watched as that magnificent thick dark cock of his pushed into me and pulled out of me tugging at my labia in both directions. It was erotic to watch him so skillfully guide himself into and out of my ripe and willing belly. I felt his thrusts deep inside of me and placing my palm on my stomach I pushed down so I could feel the head of his penis slide deep inside of me. He was very hard so this was possible. As before, my vagina lengthened and molded itself around his hot, long manhood so the sensation was quite incredible. Again I felt a surge of pleasure building inside of me and soon felt those little spasms and shudders that let me know I was going to be immersed in yet another incredible orgasm, a kind of all body-encompassing orgasm that only a woman can experience. My anus ached, my toes curled and uncurled, my calves and my thighs heated up, my breasts and chest flushed with blood and my nipples turned beet red and grew hard as little stones, and then it hit me. Oh my god, it was incredible as I felt speared by that wonderful hot organ pushing in and out of me. I shook and shook and shook and finally had to scream loud in order to release the feelings filling my whole body. It was Eretto's cock and his strong arms and hands that kept me solid, that kept me anchored to the chair and to his wonderfully muscular body.

This was one of those orgasms that makes me want to love a man and so I begged Eretto , "Hold me, hug me, kiss me." And so he pulled me into his damp shaved chest and I tucked my body tight against him as his strong arms encircled me and slowly stroked my skin. His still erect penis was deep inside me connecting us as one body. I could feel my vagina full of my own juices and feel me become even slipperier. I turned my face up to his and we kissed. The kiss was hungry and passionate. We explored each other's tongues and mouths. He tasted wonderful and his tongue moving inside of my own mouth. It was oh so wonderful as he explored my tongue, the roof of my mouth and my whole mouth. I whimpered in helpless passion as he held me close and kept kissing me.

Now I felt him lift me up and carry me to his tent. I really wanted Eretto or Rod or Jeffrey to fuck me all night. Not my husband, these men; these incredible manly specimens who could bed me well and like I wanted to be bedded. But right now I just wanted Eretto to make love to me. He felt like my husband at the moment. Our sex had reached a level of intimacy that I knew would make me cry and open myself up to be hurt. I felt a strong need to have his sperm impregnate me. For a long time we moved in rhythm against each other and everyone else was forgotten. He moved on top of me. I moved on top of him and we moved side to side. Amazingly I stayed lubricated and could take in the full, thick girth and length of Eretto's heavy cock as it moved inside of me.

Vaguely I realized that Janie and Rod and Jeffrey and Celeste had joined us. I could smell the scent of sweat, pussy and semen. I could hear the groans of men releasing into their lovers and the more varied moans, whimpers, cries, and laughs of the women as their bodies moved through the variety of pleasurable stages that only women can experience. I felt affirmed. I too could cry out boldly. I too could abandon any reservations and ask Eretto to do anything with me.

I vaguely remember wanting badly for a man to fuck me up the ass. I didn't know at this point whether it was Eretto or Rod or Jeffrey, but someone used the slick wetness oozing from my pussy to lubricate my anus and his organ. And then I felt the slower penetration as he pushed up my butt and then fingers moved inside my vagina to my g-spot and against my stiff clit, so erect that I was sure it was pushing out from my clitoral hood. The pleasure was intense and filled my body at multiple levels: the sharp pleasure of my clit being vibrated, the deep intense pleasure of my g-spot and my urethra being stimulated inside, and the satisfying pleasure of a man's penis sliding in and out of my butt in places where nothing so large had ever penetrated. This latter pleasure was a warm slow building pleasure and I hoped that the man inside my butt would finally cum and I could feel hot jets of semen lubricating my rectum.

When he finally came inside my rectum, whether it was Eretto, Rod or Jeffrey I climaxed myself and ejaculated a strong stream of liquid from my urethra. This was now happening regularly with my orgasms and it was great. It seemed that whenever I ejaculated my orgasms were more intense. I screamed with pleasure and the sensation continued as someone's wet mouth and tongue lapped at my pussy and drank of the stream squirting out of me.

It was then that the thought struck me that it might actually be a woman whose lips and tongue were lapping at my genitals and I wanted to taste a woman too. My wish became a reality as Rod kept his cock buried in my anus and rectum and Celeste moved her body around so that her dark-haired pussy was in my mouth. The hairy damp texture of pubic hair and that unique scent that each woman has from her own sweat, her own juices, and the scent of the pubic hair covering her belly greeted my nose and I had to taste her then and there.

I darted my tongue out and parting the thick curly hairs curled over her labia I tasted the bright pink flesh between her labia. Her skin tasted like iron. Because Celeste was fully aroused, there was also a slippery texture to the smooth skin between her labia. Growing bolder I explored the folds of Celeste's pussy. Mark was right!!! Women's genitals are amazing. All the tasty folds and bumps, the way the nymphae can just be pushed round and tugged at by my teeth and my lips, the incredible softness of the same nymphae, the wonderful mini-penis of her clitoris and how that long mound ended in a set of thick, hairy curls on the upper end and the tasty, tart hole of her vagina on the other; these were all fantastic wonders which Mark, my husband, had tried to explain to me. He had always argued with me that a woman's genitals and for that matter her whole body were so amazing to taste, touch, and fondle.

My tongue licked Celeste fully now and I began to kiss the small spaces on either side of her thicker outer labia, spaces that were devoid of hair and smooth skinned. The taste was different from her feminine folds. There was a salty taste that came from those hollows, the same salty taste as my tongue and lips caressed her thighs, the taste of the slightly rounded flesh of her navel and the smooth belly below it. Her thick dark curls of her pubic hair tasted sweet. They were scented by the flow and lubrication of her pussy and the smell of men's sweat and semen still lingering on those tiny hairs; these too excited me.

Now mind you the entire time I was exploring Celeste's delicious feminine body, Rod's penis had pulled out of my rectum and was replaced by Jeffrey pushing that incredibly huge cock of his up my own vagina and the sensations were quite wonderful. His finger and then fingers were also pushing in and out of my rectum, a double penetration so to speak. I was increasingly finding it hard to concentrate on pleasuring Celeste. Instead as my own passion rose I began to lick, suck and bite at Celeste's body more roughly.

Now my tongue explored south of her vagina. But before heading south I licked up a creamy dollop of Celeste's lubrication as it began to flow from her vagina in earnest and in preparation for the intercourse that her body wanted to happen. Now cupping my hands around the cool, rounded cheeks of Celeste's fanny I lifted her butt up and separated her cheeks so that her anus was now visible. I ran my tongue down the lightly haired skin between the hole of her vagina and the puckered hole of her anus, tasting salt lightly collected on the sparse hairs between these two feminine holes. Now I twirled my tongue around the hairless skin surrounding her anus and plunged in to licking her butt cheeks and then finally plunging in with a long lick across her anus. An especially wonderful thrust from Jeffrey sexually aroused me such that I pushed past my reservations of licking someone's butthole and my tongue began to swirl up and down the tender hairy skin between her tart vagina and her tasteless butthole. Finally very excited I pushed my tongue past the muscles of her sphincter and was inside her anus with my tongue rimming the opening to her rectum. I was rewarded with a moan from Celeste so I kept up a steady fucking of her anus with my tongue at first.

Now spurred on by Celeste's moans and my own arousal I dabbed one of my fingers in the wetness and lubrication of Celeste's vagina and inserted that finger deep inside of Celeste's rectum. While keeping my finger deep up there I ran my tongue back up over the folds of her pussy. I came to rest over the tiny bump of her clitoris. Now, as the guys had done to me, I ran two fingers of my free hand deep inside of Celeste's slippery vagina, feeling all the wonders of her flesh and folds as they tightened and released around my fingers. I curled my fingers upwards towards the spot in her vagina known as the g-spot and began to rhythmically palpitate that spot with two fingers. This maneuver had the same effect on Celeste that it had had on me; she was soon shaking and quivering and the skin of her belly spasmed as intense pleasure now coursed through her anus being pleasured by one now two of my fingers, her g-spot being palpitated by two fingers on my other hand, and now my lips sucking on her clitoris as my tongue flicked in different directions along the shaft and tip of her clitoris, that incredibly unique organ with 9,000 delicious nerve endings. For a brief second I marveled at the fact that for a man his erogenous zone is his penis and his heavy testicles. But for women our anus, our vagina, our labia, our nymphae, our clitoris, our g-spot, our urethra, our bellies, our breasts, and our mouths were all erogenous zones. If only a woman gave in to how wonderful her body could be she could experience sex and lovemaking like no man ever could.

And then it slammed into me, an incredible crushing orgasm. And I felt the spurts of Jeffrey's semen and sperm as it splashed hot and wet and creamy deep inside my own incredible grasping vagina. And at that moment Celeste's hands grabbed the top of my head and pressed my mouth hard against her. My fingers inside of her vagina grew slick with her cumming and then it hit me. A strong clear liquid stream jetted out of Celeste's urethra and into my mouth. I came again with the excitement that I was tasting a woman's ejaculate and giving head to a woman's little, but incredible clitoris, and that my fingers had worked magic inside of Celeste.

Exhausted Celeste, Jeffrey and I all slumped to the floor of the tent and curled up around each other's nude bodies and drifted off to sleep while the moans of Janie being entertained by Rod and Eretto like they had entertained me two nights previous continued in the background like some sweet sexual music lulling me off to sleep.

It was the next morning when I was gently awakened by Mark. He was in the tent standing over me and I started because I expected him to be enraged at finding me tangled around Celeste with our lips touching and with Jeffrey's sizable but flaccid penis captured between my thighs as he spooned against my naked back and backside. But he wasn't.

Instead he held his fingers to his lips as if to say, "Keep quiet. Don't wake the others." I realized that I must have presented quite the scene to my husband; me tangled nude around other nude bodies, the smell of pussy and semen still strong in the air; a white sticky trail of semen damp on my left breast. And I was sure some semen and pussy juice crusting in my red hair. Then Mark tapped Jeffrey and again he held his finger to his lips to keep quiet. Quietly and without waking everyone else we slipped out of the tent.

"You both need to shower before we do anything. Why don't you join Marietta and I. It was early morning and daylight was just dawning. Marietta was standing a few yards away with a towel wrapped around her. She also had some spare towels, some shampoo and some soap. Jeffrey and I sheepishly followed Marietta and my husband. At the showers we headed once again into the men's shower area which was a group room with everybody visible. There was only one man in there, a middle-aged man who had seen me before. "Hi, Sherry!" he called out and continued to lather and rinse. Yet another surprise for my husband, that I had l already been in the men's shower room and was well known.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers