Sherry's Test Ch. 03

Story Info
Sherry's second punishment session continues.
1.9k words
4.37
75.3k
12

Part 3 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Continued from Sherry's Test ch 2. Please read Sherry's Test and Sherry's Test ch 2 before reading this.

----------------------------------------------

Ernie was first.

"Hi Sherry baby" he said and gave her three spanks asking her to count each one.

Next was Jeff and he got over his without much fuss.

Stan looked gloatingly in the mirror as he spanked her. Sherry hated being spanked by Stan or for that matter any of her colleagues. The fact that she was forced to maintain eye contact made it difficult for her to tune the whole experience out.

Mike was gentle and apologetic.

"I am sorry, Sherry. Wanted to pass but it is too tempting. I won't get chances like this again."

Sherry nodded appreciatively at his thoughtfulness and honesty.

Nancy passed as did most of the women except for Kathy who predictably rubbed it in.

And Harvey predictably made her beg for the next one and asked her how she was feeling about being spanked by him.

After they were all done, the grizzled Principal walked over to Sherry and pulled her panties up.

Turning to the group he said, "OK everyone get your chairs in a straight line."

The group did as directed, most with eager anticipation.

"Ok, Sherry" he continued. "This is what you are going to do. You are going to stand before each of your colleagues, slowly pull down your panties and ask your colleague to take a good look at your pussy. Pull up your panties before walking over to the next. I want each member, pun intended, to cherish the sight of your panties coming down."

He then proceeded to the head of the line, clearly wanting to be the first to witness the much anticipated unveiling.

"Oh no!" thought poor Sherry. "I was hoping this would not happen till the next session. I can't believe I am going to show my pussy to all my colleagues. This is so surreal."

She looked at Matt who shrugged with a helpless look.

Sherry braced herself to the task and walked slowly over to Roberts. Her slow deliberate walk heightened the tension in the room ever so more and would serve well to increase the excitement and enjoyment of her reprehensible colleagues.

She finally stood before the Principal and he added "And as always be sure to look at their faces when you are doing it. I don't want you looking down or looking away" he said sternly.

Sherry flushed with embarrassment as she, for the first time and unfortunately not the last time, peeled down her panties to expose her beautiful pussy adorned by a trim landing strip.

Sherry was fond of lying on the beach in her bikini and kept her bush well trimmed for obvious reasons. She looked in the Principal's eyes as he took in the sight offered before him gleefully.

His eyes roamed leisurely all over her body. Sherry kept herself in shape by running regularly and there was not an ounce of fat anywhere on her even though she was well-proportioned and not one those ultra skinny model types.

"Wow Sherry! You are beautiful" he said.

Sherry blushed and waited for permission to pull her panties up.

Most of her colleagues were looking away from her wanting to savor their own private moment. Some of course could not resist a sneak peak and Harvey was one of them particularly since he relished looking at her face flushed with embarrassment.

She looked at Roberts quizzically as if silently asking if she could move on to the next. The principal nodded and she pulled up her panties quickly and moved on.

Next was Tim, the enthusiastic juvenile. He reminded her of the Tony character in the show NCIS.

"Do it ever so slowly, Sherry" instructed Tim.

Sherry blushed again. Was she ever going to stop blushing for the next three months, she wondered. Surely at some point it ought to stop bothering her. Or surely at some point, her colleagues would tire of putting her through one humiliating ordeal after another. Both thoughts were products of wishful thinking as she would find out in due time.

Sherry looked at Tim. She found his boyish looks quite appealing but he was married and off-limits as far as she was concerned. She looked at his eyes soaking in her body until he said "Thank you, Sherry. You are awesome!"

Next was boring Mike who never had any luck with women partly because he could never stop talking about work and had very few other interests.

Mike relished looking at Sherry peeling down her panties slowly and she almost smiled at him with the knowledge that other than nudie bars, this was not an experience Mike was going to get with an attractive woman. Stunningly attractive woman, Mike would have corrected her, if she had revealed her thoughts. "I can't believe I am showing dull Mike my pussy" pondered Sherry and almost giggled.

"Alright, Sherry" drawled Mike. "You can move on."

"Isn't she great?" he gushed looking at Tim. Everyone stared at him coldly. They were in no mood to let the excitement of the hour be ruined by Mike's meandering. And for once, Mike shut up in a hurry.

Next was Wayne, fat Wayne. Wayne had a loud boisterous personality and looked and acted a bit like Santa Claus, a perverted Santa Claus.

"Ho, ho, ho" he said "You have been very naughty, Sherry. Show your goods to Santa." Sherry grimaced and mechanically went about her act.

Next was Harvey. The one she was dreading the most.

"Finally, Sherry" he said. "Did you ever think you would be standing here about to show me your pussy?"

"No" winced Sherry irritated at this obvious question but understanding that Harvey and a few others would really rub it in and try to heighten her embarrassment.

"Well, tell me how much you enjoy doing it then" said Harvey.

"I don't enjoy it at all. I hate it!" exclaimed Sherry.

And Harvey looked with smug satisfaction.

"But you don't really have a choice now, do you?" he said gloatingly.

"No" said poor Sherry and looked about to cry.

Matt quickly came over, put his arms around her and whispered "It is OK, sweetheart. Just get this over with. Remember I love you and just imagine you are stripping for me."

It was a corny thing to say and under normal circumstances, Sherry would have laughed at him derisively but in such dire circumstances, she clutched at any support, corny or not.

"Ok, Harvey. Here I am" she said resignedly and peeled her panties down inch by inch. Despite trying not to, she turned red in the face as she looked at Harvey who was feasting his eyes.

"You are supposed to ask me to look at your pussy" reminded Harvey.

"Please look at my pussy, Harvey" said Sherry as casually as possible.

"I have dreamt of this often" said Harvey as Sherry waited for her cue to move on.

"Now I want you to turn around, bend and spread it" he instructed, treating her like a nude dancer at a cheesy strip club.

Sherry looked horrified but thankfully the principal intervened.

"Damn it, Harvey! I am still in charge here" he said in a tone of exasperation. "Don't improvise too much here. Stick to the plot, son or all I will throw you out of these sessions" he admonished.

Harvey looked chastened and embarrassed and hurriedly nodded to Sherry indicating she could move on.

"Aye, aye Sir!" he said trying to hide his discomfort behind levity.

Next was Ernie. Ernie would have liked to rub it in too but was afraid of overstepping the line like Harvey and went easy on her.

"Let's see your box, Sherry" said Ernie trying to put on a fake British accent. Ernie thought he would come across as class by pretending to be English.

Sherry did so and looked at Ernie's bespectacled face as he thoughtfully stroked his beard. Ernie was trying to look as if he was admiring a nude statue, a work of art. Sherry on the other hand wished she could just turn into a statue.

And so on, one by one, all the men enjoyed watching Sherry peel her panties down and expose her neatly trimmed bush.

All the women passed except for Kathy who reminded Sherry that she was standing in front of all her colleagues with her panties down her thighs.

Sherry rolled her eyes looked at the ceiling at the comment as if protesting Kathy's lack of originality. But then again lack of originality and repeated, predictable comments were preferable to original, creative ideas to increase her discomfiture. She was reminded of the Chinese curse, 'May you live in interesting times' and longed for more routine, boring times.

Finally, her assigned task came to an end and Sherry looked at Roberts and glanced at clock hinting an end to the session.

Roberts said "Ok Sherry. That's enough for this session. You can have a break tomorrow. And on Friday, instead of having a group punishment session here, I would like you to come over to my house in the evening for a private punishment session. Your group punishment session will commence on Monday."

Sherry looked startled at this new development. Most of the men looked dismayed.

"You mean we won't get to enjoy another session till Monday?" asked Tim.

"I am afraid so" said Roberts. "But the following Friday evening, all of you are invited to my house for a punishment session followed by dinner" he continued.

"But we still have to wait till next Monday!" complained Jeff.

"Well what I can do is have Sherry strip and be naked during this time on Friday while you guys do your work. It will be kind of funny. While the students are being graded, Sherry will be degraded" said the Principal and guffawed at his own bad pun.

Matt stared at him sharply.

"OK everyone is excused except for Matt and Sherry, here" said Roberts.

The group slowly shuffled out of the room, some of them casting a final look at the still topless Sherry as they left the room.

"Will they ever get enough of this?" wondered Sherry.

"Well, Sherry, are you wet?" asked Roberts.

Sherry looked horrified and exclaimed "No!"

"Well then, you would not mind me checking for myself, would you?" asked Roberts sarcastically.

"No, please don't!" exclaimed the terrified Sherry.

"Then let me ask you again. Are you wet?" asked Roberts.

Sherry glanced at Matt, flushed with shame and admitted "Yes" and bowed her head.

"Yes, what?" asked the Principal.

"Yes, Sir!" said the contrite Sherry.

"Are you beginning to enjoy your public nudity, just a wee bit?" asked Roberts.

"No Sir!" exclaimed Sherry.

"Then why are you still standing there in just your panties after I told you, your punishment was over?" asked Roberts pretending to be rational.

"I, I don't know, Sir" said poor confused Sherry and rushed to pick up her clothes and start dressing.

"Next time, though, ask for permission to dress" instructed Roberts thinking it was good to be the author of this script and have such complete control. He was clearly getting drunk with power.

"Yes Sir! Anything you say, Sir!" said Sherry as she hurriedly continued to dress.

Matt, like the previous time, went over to her and gently led her out of the room.

"As for Friday, we will go to my house directly after school" said the Principal as the door was closing.