All Comments on 'Sherry's Test Ch. 03'

by PolyVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Have Matt go with her

I cant stress that enough. Have Matt go with Sherry to keep an eye on the Bastard princepal

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Getting hooked

I am really looking forward to more of this series. as for the other comment it was already discussed in the previous chapters that Matt would be there for each session to keep things from getting out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just wait!

I cannot wait for the inevitable time (or might there be more than one) when our heroine is forced to expose herself to her students, and possibly even have intercourse with one or more of them inside her classroom!

Anni Nonnomous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I’m glad that they aren’t trying to force sex on her

Whilst submitting for that kind of thing is sexy I’m a firm believer in it being consensual. Submission should always be voluntary otherwise it’s just rape.

Obviously I’m reading after the story has been finished and there are chapters that I won’t read, stories containing incest make me want to puke. There are literally billions of prospective sexual partners out there I just don’t understand how people think fucking a relative is erotic. Meh, not my circus and definitely not my monkeys.

ViceanglaisViceanglaisabout 1 year ago

Delightfully done - Sherry's excruciating humiliation before Harvey is a sight to behold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous