All Comments on 'Sherry's Test Ch. 13'

by PolyVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Depth of writers' imagination limited by sexual maturity! -One reader's suggestion?

Aware of male v/s femalepsyche eroticism portrayed thus far, may I suggest:

Broaden Sherry's sexually depraved outlook humiliating her tormentors, by insisting on oral pleasure expected of sadist 'Masters' before much longer?

Sherry's female group might inspect her 'Headmaster' group's clean-shaven erections, demanding satisfying cunnilingus before conditionally sharing male/Female 'corporal punishment' sessions on a more equal basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More chapters please

Please keep going with this superb story.

Please post additional chapters on a more regular basis.

DO NOT change the orientation of the stories.

The humiliation of females is paramount.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful,you are the best.......

thank you very much for make me happy,

you are fantastic,

your stories are superb,exciting,wonderful......

you make my sexual dreams come to true.......

thank you very much ,my dear friend,

please,write more and more......

kisses,

lara.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 13 years ago
I trust you will continue???

Hi Poly!!

I just read the entire series, so as to get the flow, per se.... Loved the theme and the presentation....

At first I was a little put off with the "conditions"...no sex, no 'real' punishment, and despite the hints (and maybe you are just waiting for later episodes?) no student involvement.... BUT, I found the total effect VERY arousing...thanks....

Some areas to explore....1) active involvement by the obviously interested secretary.... 2) blind-folded or masked punishment in front of the entire student population... 3) a special 3 pm disxipline session with the athletic department, teachers' assistants and janitorial staff invited... 3) a Friday night with Sherry's parents invited... 4) the discovery that all Matt & Sherry's sexual scenes in the Principal's home were taped, and the public sharing of her verbal fantasies involving the male and female staff Members, even Ernie, her most hated colleague, which leads to the sexual element in this story being 'upgraded'...

Thanks!!

Chris

MrBondsMrBondsover 1 year ago

Wow, this story just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Hot naked, submissive women spanked and humiliated over and over. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was informed in the beginning that there were more woman in this group. You only included 4. All of the woman should have been involved in the slave adventure. Again old story with old comments. At the least you are using some of their suggestions in these stories, (ChrisTor22) 13 years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous