Sherry's Test Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the procession the ended and everyone was back in their seats.

"OK now for the grand finale, Sherry will be spanked for her sins," said Roberts and proceeded to explain to the audience the art of spanking gently and how it was meant for humiliation and not pain.

Sherry assumed her position on the chair. She could see her flushed face in the two screens in front of her. Since there were multiple cameras, the view would shift to shots of her upturned ass and then the audience staring at her in rapt attention.

He asked the teachers to come and spank her first.

She had almost forgotten about the presence of Matt there and the realization dawned on her as he walked over that once again Matt had seen Sherry in all kinds of degrading situations.

"How are you holding up, Sweetheart?" he inquired as he gently patted her left butt cheek.

"I am somehow managing, but I am so close to coming" confessed Sherry, writhing in her state of arousal.

"Look forward to a night of mind-blowing sex," comforted Matt as he patted her right butt cheek and stroked it.

Harvey came over and as usual rubbed in her humiliation.

"So Sherry, how does it feel to be spanked naked in front of all your ex-students?" asked Harvey as he swatted her right butt cheek.

"It feels great, Harvey. I always dreamt of this," said Sherry defiantly not wanting to give her nemesis any satisfaction by letting on how humiliated she felt.

"I am glad to hear it for there will be many more sessions to come," said Harvey, a bit taken aback by her indomitable spirit.

"Look at the audience enjoying my nudity. They would pay money for this. Nobody wants to see you naked, Harvey," said Sherry angrily and again Harvey was taken aback by her repartee and walked off shaking his head. Sherry knew that she had gotten him riled up and he would have his revenge at a future session.

Finally it was the turn of the alumni members to come and give her two spanks. They came bouncing on the staging one by one, eager to inflict this punishment on a teacher who had on occasion punished them and more so as a symbol of turning the tables on all authority figures.

Despite the gentleness of the spanks, her butt reddened a little due to sheer number of spanks she was getting. And her face was red due to seeing the spectacle she was presenting on the screen. This was a new experience for her and she hoped to God that the recording of the session would not be distributed.

Kevin came over and confessed, "God I have wanted to swat that butt every time I saw it bouncing while you jogged."

"Well this will be your one and only chance," Sherry retorted defiantly, her eyes flashing in anger.

"I would not be so sure of that. The Good Prinicipal took down my contact info. I have been promised an invite to a future session where there will be less of a crowd and we can get to know each other better," he said to Sherry's dismay.

"Oh no!! Please don't," she gasped looking at the Principal pleadingly.

The Principal merely nodded his head affirming what Kevin had told her.

Shortly after Omar came over and asked, "What happens to bitches who complain about poor innocent salesmen?"

"They get spanked?" asked Sherry slipping inadvertently into her demure penitent role.

"Yes they do," said Omar spanking her left butt cheek.

"And they get to do it over and over," completing his second spank.

"Oh no!!" exclaimed the hapless Sherry as the meaning of his remark sunk in with the impact of his palm.

She looked pleadingly at the Principal again and again he nodded affirming Omar's statement that he would get to spank her more in future.

Finally all the alumni members had had their turn, many of them stroking her gorgeous ass before spanking her.

Even the girls took delight in spanking her and Sherry rightfully concluded that it was largely the allure of turning the tables against an authority figure more than any personal animosity against her. Except for Omar, she thought regretting her show of impatience that day when she had complained about him.

"Ok let's have you do ten final apology squats," said Roberts.

Sherry stood up and faced her audience again and slowly completed her ten squats apologizing, "I am sorry I leaked the test" with every squat.

"Now take a slow stroll down the aisle and kneel at the back entrance. This time you will get to shake everyone's hand as they leave," said Roberts.

Again the bastard had surprised her. She thought she was done for the night but the rogue had come up with a final twist.

Sherry commenced her slow stroll and to her immense satisfaction, the audience stood as one and cheered her wildly. She had won their hearts by the manner in which she had submitted to every degrading thing that was demanded of her yet not lost her self- respect. She had seemed suitably humiliated but had been a good sport and not whimpered and wailed and ruined the audience's enjoyment of the evening. She had their respect and it was obvious in the way they stood and cheered her as she made her slow walk towards the back entrance and kneeled on the carpet facing the room.

One by one, the alumni members made their exit and Sherry again felt a mind-blowing rush of embarrassment and arousal at shaking their hand while kneeling before them. Still she made eye contact with them and the mix of humiliation and shyness and pride in her eyes along with her gorgeous naked form was a memory that would stay with the alumni for a long time to come.

Even Omar's patting her head like a dog could not shake her determination to look at everyone in their eyes as they shook her hand and made their exit.

But one final ignominy was left for the night. She had to go back on stage and dress in front of the teachers.

"I don't believe this!! No matter how many times they have seen this, they never tire of watching me dress or undress," she pondered as she defiantly made eye contact with Harvey while dressing letting him know that her spirit was not broken.

12