All Comments on 'She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 05'

by BeautifulAmanda

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sick Fucking Whore

This is not hot, just fucking sick. Kill the slut off, also story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hey Whores are nice people

Amanda couldn't be a whore no matter how hard she tried. She is a drippy cunted caked up with crud and old three week old cum common slut. I hope that Jake catches her and kills her and Daniel after he makes Daniel suck his butt but Amanda is a woman or a misguided faggot trying to be a woman ans she/it wants to let the common slut have a ball. I do wish that I could strangle her scrawny neck.. LAUrel and Manu must like this cheating kind of shit...this female superior crap cause they publish a lot of it. It's one of the reasons that Literotica is becomming the laughing joke on the internet with all their crappy stories just like this one..marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Depressing

I wanted to like it, but the more it goes on, the worse it is. Either dump the husband or work on your marriage but don't play both sides.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 16 years ago
Confusing point of view:

As the story primarily is from Amanda's point of view, the reader can only assume the her husband is a jerk and failure as a lover and provider. Yet when he does appear, he seems like a normal, considerate husband. That makes Amanda a selfish and whorish bitch looking for excuses to cheat. If she does not love him, be honest and grab the boyfriend and run hard and fast. The attempted eroticism in the story looses its punch in light of how creepy she really is. Daniel might want to take a second look, except he is not drawn in a sympathetic light either. Confusing, confusing, confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Crap

No likable characters. Wife's just a freak slut, husband's a non-entity that I could give a crap about either. Just end this farce of a story. Marriedwithballs@yahoo is always going on about all the slut wives stories on Lit so why doesn't he/it/whatever, just stick with the other story sites,and shut the fuck up. He can revel in his world where there are no wimp/cuckold husband's and all cheating wives get the most extreme comeuppence and the cheating husband's are just "misunderstood" and their stories are hot, erotic fun.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Sexciting!

Wow! Maybe she got pregged when her husband was in that room talking to the other doctor....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Kinky & Exciting

Ignore the redneck hotwife bashers that lurk on here and make all those boring, dump the woman, kill her crap statements. This is exciting and I think it would be extra kinky if she conceived their first child with hubby right there in the room- only without his [participating or nor even knowing it happened.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Really deep, literate stories about a low life, cheating whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous