All Comments on 'Shifting Fortunes Ch. 07'

by sweeter_sensations

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you're back :)

so glad to see you back and continuing this lovely series. I am sorry to hear of your health concerns, and am happy to hear that you are feeling better. take care of yourself!!

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
Great new chapter!!!

And I'm sad to hear about the troubles you recently had to go through. Glad you are back!!!!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 10 years ago
Glad I found you!

First time I noticed your stories on this latest update. Read about your troubles (so sorry but glad you healed; admire your strength) and decided to read the whole series. Happy I did. Very interesting twist on the "were" abilities. Can't wait to read more as the pair go after Rutherford.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am so glad you are ok and doing well, so sorry to hear about what happened to you.....I love your story and im glad you found the strength to start writing again

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 10 years ago
So glad you are back!

I started this story some time ago and had pretty much forgotten about it, when this chapter showed up in the new Nonhuman stories. I knew the name sounded familiar, so I started at the beginning again. I had forgotten what a great story it is! I can't wait to see where you take it next.

So sorry to hear about your accident. You must be one strong lady to recover from such a trauma. I'm glad you've recovered and are writing again. :)

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
I like this series

Filled with lots of emotions, anticipation and finally rapture in congress. I also enjoyed the shifter angle and both the human tender side and the primal sex between these two.

I really enjoy your writing style...the feelings and emotions that inhabit your characters. If this is therapy for you, keep it up! -- 5* --

On another note, I was sad to read about your accident. I hope your convalescence is going well and wish you lots of courage and a full recovery.

A Canadian Fan,

LeFrog

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

Welcome back.......hats off on your strength to get back to us........stay strong and use it in life to get what you want to be happy.......:)

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 10 years ago
Unusually beautiful story

I started this story from the beginning this morning and I intend to read the next chapter today. I couldn't put it down. This shifting into multiple animals is the best I've read.

This chapter is the best I've read since I started reading shifter stories on Literotica.

The closest shifter story as enjoyable as this is a series about a coyote shifter who becomes the mate of the packs alpha male. Her roomate is a vampire and she is an auto mechanic working for a fae. This is better.

I am so happy that you are back from your serious injury. Keep writing. You are an amazing writer.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 9 years ago
I hope you're well recovered!

Sweet! I was so sorry to hear about your being injured and hope that your recovery is going well. This chapter was brilliant! I love the shifter animal sex exploration! Thanks for writing such a fabulous tale/ tail ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Such a great story with shifters and a mating call different than the rest.

Really, really good. Nothing wasted. Wanting more :)

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Not that I expect an answer after all this time, but I have to wonder why Jake shifted his cock and made it black. He couldn't have just made his own bigger? Really, what difference would the colour have made?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersweeter_sensations@sweeter_sensations
165 Followers
Thank you to all the awesome Lit members who have favourited my stories, it means so much to me. I am really enjoying submitting my work to a public forum after keeping the stories to myself for so long. I absolutely adore sexy romances and I hope I'm capturing some of that pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES