Shining Through Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets his first blow job.
1.3k words
4.22
53.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B2cool
B2cool
6 Followers

"Do we have confirmation yet?" The man asking the question had a full head of black, greasy hair. An acne scarred complexion and small, squinty unblinking eyes gave him a reptilian air. The cold, unblinking gaze he directed at the man reporting to him only added to the impression.

The individual being questioned was a distinct contrast to his superior. Tall and straight with broad shoulder's and golden hair, obviously nature had been kind when mixing his parent's genes. "Yes sir, George was very disturbed. Kept babbling on and on about the "bad boy". He said that "The bad boy was coming."

He hesitated for a moment with a troubled look on his face.

"It was a very disturbing incident for him Sir. We had to strap George down and heavily sedate him."

"He's just another sensitive. Nothing unusual in that is there?" The attitude was the same as the exterior. Cold and reptilian, he obviously cared about nothing lower than his own station in life.

"Actually, yes there is Sir! George is our best behaved and most normal out of all of them. We've never had a problem with him before. Before we got control of him he'd actually tried to suicide by eating his bunny rabbit!"

"WHAT!!!" He paused, his face bright red with rage.

I'LL HAVE YOUR ASS IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ANY OF THOSE FUCKING IDIOT'S!!!"

"We have a constant watch on our deck Sir. George was never in any real danger of actually killing himself."

His superior visibly struggled to contain the rage distorting his features. After some time and with great difficulty he finally managed to gain control of himself.

"I don't want anything to...Occur...That would reflect badly on my administration of this project. Do you understand?"

"Absolutely Sir, nothing will happen to any sensitive while I'm on duty."

"Good I'm glad that we have an understanding." He smiled broadly at the tall young man but there was no warmth in his eye's or voice when he continued.

"Now tell me about this other incident."

"Not much I can tell you Sir. All the information we have is that a new source had been detected by Alfred. He wasn't able to give any specifics just that it was very strong and no immediate danger."

The reptilian visage twisted into an even uglier mask. "I don't want to hear that sort of shit. I want results, now get me want what I want or this will be the end of your career. I don't care what you do or how you do it just make it happen."

The tall young man nodded his understanding and left quickly.

................................................

My t-shirt was wet where Abby had pressed her face as she sobbed brokenly in my arms.

"I'm sorry." She said with a tiny voice, "I got you all wet."

"It's okay Abby, I don't mind."

"I was so scared when you didn't come out of your room for so long. I thought that you would hate me or something."

The sadness had not yet left her eyes and I could still see tear tracks on her cheeks. I felt miserable that I had caused this exquisite creature so much pain. Vowing privately to myself that I would never again cause her to cry I cupped her face in the palm of my hand.

"I'm sorry too Abby, I fell asleep and must not have heard you knocking on the door."

"Mom and I both tried to get you to open the door...But you never even said a word to us. Mom said that when you got tired of being in there you would come out even if all you did was go home, but you didn't. You stayed in there the whole time... You didn't even come out to eat. We were really worried Robby."

I wasn't really paying any attention to what she was saying, being fully involved with the sensation of her soft, braless breasts pressed against my chest. Once again I had a raging monster confined behind prison walls, struggling ferociously to break free. In fact all my attention was becoming centered on her lips...soft, full and inviting...Her mouth would feel very nice I thought.

"When you didn't come out yesterday we almost called 911..."

She trailed off into silence, slack jawed and round eyed as her gaze slowly went lower towards my crotch. Her breathing got faster until she was panting, flushed with heat. I just watched as she went to her knees in front of me. Everything felt right...

Her face expressed nothing but desire as she looked up at me.

"Please..." she whispered the plea. "Please let me give you what you want."

I felt right...No worries or guilt went through my thoughts; only how good it would feel as her mouth closed about me. Her hands drifted slowly up to unzip and lower my jeans. Tugging them down with my shorts allowed the beast freedom from its cage. It sprang forth throbbing and ready for a fight to the death only to be immediately captured again.

I staggered, almost falling as liquid heat bathed the head of my cock. Abigail's tongue slithered around the head as her lips slid towards the base. She gagged as I touched the back of her throat.

"Ohh that's good baby..." My voice trailed off as she continued her ministrations, backing off until the head was just barely wrapped by her lips and then slowly back down.

Again she gagged when I touched her tonsils; I felt the heave as she fought the reflex.

I didn't like her gagging that way. I wanted to go deeper into that heat and didn't want anything to stop me from doing that. If I just let her know what to do she would be much better at this I thought.

"Relax... You will be able to do it if you relax."

The next trip down my length she didn't stop until her lips were wrapped tightly around the base of my cock. It felt so good as she held me there for a moment and then slowly retreated.

This was my first blowjob...It felt exquisite; I could never get enough of this sensation. The heat and wetness as her mouth descended the length of my cock...the cool shock of the air as she retreated back up. My handed tangled in her hair as I held her head just following her motion for now...I knew that soon I would have her speed up.

She kept up that slow up and down sucking glide until I began to feel the familiar tightening in my balls. Gazing down at her I saw that saliva overflowed the corners of her mouth coating her chin and my thighs. It was such a turn on to see the love shining from her eyes, the desire to pleasure me. Abby was making small moans of pleasure that just added that much more pleasure for me. I threw my head back and began fucking her mouth while holding her head still. I thrust my hips back and forth at a furious pace as my grip on her head tightened I couldn't hold back any longer, I had to fill her mouth with my cum. I wanted to see her swallow my load of jizm. "Cumming....Now....AHHH.... UUUUHHHHH YEAH!!!" I shouted as I stopped in mid stroke, feeling my cock throb as jet after boiling jet erupted into her virgin mouth. I could feel her working furiously to swallow every drop. My hands dropped weakly from her head and I staggered back away from her, my cock coming free of her lips with a small pop.

A few small dribbles of cum welled up as my dick kept twitching. Abigail leaned forward and sucked the head back into her mouth to capture every last drop. I just looked down at her blond locks as she hummed contentedly while sucking softly on the tip of my cock.

B2cool
B2cool
6 Followers