All Comments on 'Shopping Can be Fun!'

by Wetfemme

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SamaelSamaelabout 19 years ago
Shopping sluts

Very good story. captured my attention and kept it until I cam all over the place. Hope to read more about thess lovely shopping sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice story...but

The fantasy of the sexy sales girl is very hot. However, the slutty talk was just a little over the top to be believable. I like the dirty talk very much, but it was used a bit too much in this story. Also, it's hard for me to believe a woman wrote this story. The prose have a man's touch all over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Over The Top

The idea is hot - Sexy sales girl 'helps' pretty customer and boyfriend joins in, but the dialogue really detracts from the story. It's like a badly scripted porn movie. It would have been great if you created a more realistic environment and more realistic interaction for these characters... The possibility of being caught, the boyfriend realizing that he's living out an amazing fantasy and relishing it - not calling them sluts and saying he's going to rape her.

Please try again. A little more realism would make your next fantasy story so much better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot

I loved this story...between the threesome and the dirty talk..I was wet within minutes of reading it. Thanks a bunch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not realistic

story takes too long for changing room and it sounds like that must have been a really big changing room - unrealistic. and the language is way to coarse for the situation. no need for words like rape; that just detracts from the story. you laid a good groundwork but didn't build the story well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No

This is horrible. Good thought but put together badly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous