The A.O.S. No. 01: Corrupting couples

Story Info
Two Hot wife couples indulge in their sexy fantasies.
23.9k words
4.41
33.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Art Of Seduction-Corrupting couples

All the stories in the Art Of Seduction series are based on the true experiences of my husband and I. These stories can be read in the order of publication. Which is the chronological order of events as we experienced them. Or they can be read as individual stand alone stories.

*****

Friday night 7:00 PM

John slowly eased into his patio lounge chair. Sighing, he grabbed the remote and flicked on the sixty inch flatscreen tv mounted to the back wall. After another brutally long day at work nothing was more relaxing than sipping on a cocktail while watching ESPN. John grinned as he admired the backyard Sara and him had recently remodeled. They'd put in a huge pool and hot tub that encompassed the entire backyard. They finished off the project by enclosing it all with a giant screened pool cage that created a massive outdoor recreation area. The additional living space drastically improved their quality of life. As they got older they both knew life was all about the quality and experiences that they created. They hoped all the hard work they'd put in would make for some great adult themed parties. John and his wife Sara had been in the lifestyle for about five years now and were ready to truly embraced the culture. They'd mostly regulated their experiences to exhibitionism and soft swapping, but Lately they'd been talking about pushing their limits even farther, maybe to full swap and beyond.

John had just turned the big four O and looked great. He was 5'11, one hundred seventy pounds with long, silky, dark hair that he pulled back into a small pony tail. His rugged good looks and laid back rocker style was a definite hit with the ladies. There was only one thing he loved more than drinking and fucking, and that was Sara. He glanced into the house and smiled when he saw his wife come in through the front door. He met Sara seven years ago and his life had been transformed in an instant. They'd both been involved in multiple failed relationships in their past and because of that they thought they would never find true love. John smiled when he thought back to their first promise to each other. They promised to live life with no regrets and to satisfying every sexual desire they had.

"Hi honey," Sara called out as she tossed her purse on the counter, heading to the bedroom to put on a bikini.

"Vodka or whiskey?" John asked her from the patio as she glided into the bedroom.

"Definitely a vodka night," Sara yelled back from across the house.

John walked over to the outdoor bar, grabbed a fifth of Grey Goose and mixed it with the flavored carbonated water Sara loved. He topped off his cocktail and sat back down in his lounge chair. Sara emerged from the bedroom and made her way to lounge chair where her husband was relaxing.

"I love that bikini," John said as he handed Sara her cocktail.

"Thanks baby, that's why I put it on," Sara grinned mischievously while taking a sip from her cocktail.

She was wearing a small, white, tie string, scrunch butt bikini. The scrunch bottom back rode up the crack of her big ass pretty much making it a thong. The bikini was semi sheer when it was wet and the hint of nipple John could see through the thin white fabric never failed to get his full attention. Sara filled out the bikini majestically and was proud she could still rock a bikini like this at thirty nine. In fact, she knew she looked better than most women who were in their twenty's. Sara had a thin, attractive face that was wholesome but sexy and seductive at the same time. Her long, dark hair streaked with blonde highlights set off her pouty lips. Sara was 5'10 and weighed 145 pounds. She had a firm flat stomach that she kept that way from daily ab workouts. Most of her weight she carried in her ample 36DD chest along with her big, round, magnificent ass. John bragged daily to his friends about her ass and how it was every black mans dream.

"How was your day?" She asked as she walked over to the hot tub and dipped her fingers in the water, testing the temp.

"Rough, had to fire a salesperson today. The stupid ass almost assaulted a rude customer," John sighed as he took another long drink from his cocktail.

"You need to release a little stress, get in the hot tub with me so I can help you with that," Sara said with a devilish grin.

"That sounds great baby, I'll be right there," John said as he quickly ran to the bedroom and changed into his board shorts.

John slipped into the hot tub next to his wife and the warm bubbling water immediately relaxed every muscle in his body. Sara dipped her head in the water and stood up exposing her torso. She gently rubbed her tits before moving to the opposite side of the tub so they could converse. She moved seductively making sure John got a good look at her very visible areolas peeking from under the thin white fabric of her bikini top.

John grinned while watching his wife's subtle tease. The warm water soaked and rejuvenated the two while they chatted about the ups and downs of their day.

"Ding," John's phone alerted him to an incoming text message.

"Ugh, it better not be work," John groaned as he grabbed the iPhone to check his message.

Sara watched John check the message and was relieved when she saw a huge grin spread across his face.

"Damn," John exclaimed.

"Who is it," Sara asked her grinning husband.

"Joel, he just sent an amazing picture of Shannon in a sexy fucking outfit! Check this out," John said as Sara quickly scooted across the hot tub to check out the iPhone screen.

The picture was of their friend Shannon in a red micro skirt and black silky top. She was obviously not wearing a bra in the pic and looked amazing. John and Sara had been friends with Joel and Shannon for over seven years. They'd met through a mutual work friend and had immediately made a close connection with the couple. Over the years they'd become closer and closer. They tried to hangout at least once a month, but lately they'd been lucky to meet every other month. The last time they'd hung out was over three months ago. Obviously something had changed in the last few months because this was not the behavior they would expect from either of their friends. First of all, Shannon never wore such revealing outfits and Joel would never have sent his good friends sexy pictures before.

"I love that skirt and top, you're gonna have to buy me something similar," Sara said as she winked at her husband. "Text him back and ask why he sent such a teasing pic."

John smiled and quickly tapped out his response.

"We love it, Shannon looks amazing, What's the blessed occasion?"

The both waited expectantly for the response. The iPhone immediately pinged.

Attached was another shot of Shannon wearing a totally sheer gold shimmer mini dress paired with gold high heals and a thick black pleather belt around her waist.

"Trying to decide what outfit to have Shannon wear tomorrow when we take you guys to our new favorite bar!" Joel responded.

"You guys in?" The phone immediately pinged again.

John and Sara starred in amazement at the sheer dress Shannon was wearing. Shannon was 5'4, 110 pounds with amazing 34dd tits. Her platinum blonde hair hung down past her shoulders and her amazing legs rose up to a pert little ass. Every inch of her body was displayed majestically.

John quickly typed out their reply. "Shannon looks like a goddess in that dress, but we call bullshit! She would never wear that out in public,"

The iPhone pinged again and they both leaned in expectantly to see the response.

"A lot has changed since we all went to Off The Chain three months ago. We miss our friends and need to catch up! You guys in or not?"

Sara and John couldn't believe what they were reading. They'd been dying to get Joel and Shannon into the lifestyle since the first time they met. John and Joel had many conversations over the years about sex and their fetishes. John could definitely tell from those conversations Joel had a deviant streak in him. Sara had tried for years to get Shannon to unwrap her sexy body in public. When ever they went out together she made sure to wear extra sexy outfits around her in hopes that her style would rub off. She knew Shannon was interested because she loved pointing out all the men gawking at her and she never failed to mention the tiny outfits she wore when she was in her twenty's. Unfortunately she never wore anything very daring that showed she was into the same exhibitionism she was. The fact was, they'd made the appropriate hints to let them know they were swingers. They left it at that years ago, hoping that one day they would be able to bring them into the lifestyle family. Sara was very attracted to both Joel and Shannon and role played with John on many lustful nights her fantasies of fucking them both at the same time. Sara loved Joel's surfer style and his tall, 6'3 toned body. His piercing blue eyes and sandy blond hair made her pussy wet every time they went out together. As for Shannon, Sara thought she was the perfect women with the perfect body. She'd never really been attracted to women before or considered the possibility of being with other women until she met Shannon. The fact that she was one of her best friends made her even more appealing.

"Are we in honey?" John chuckled as he asked his wife. He knew full well what her response was going to be.

"Oh hell yes, we've been waiting for this for years!" Sara said standing up in the hot tub exposing her semi sheer bikini top. "Take a picture of me and send it with our answer," Sara purred.

John took his iPhone and framed his wife up in the shot. His cock was rock hard as he started snapping pictures.

Click.

Sara's nipples were as big as number two pencil eraser tips under the thin bikini top material.

Click.

"Ooh baby, your nipples are so fucking hard right now," John commented.

Click.

"I know, I'm so fucking horny thinking about what I'm going to wear out tomorrow. Ok, send our reply," Sara said as she slid back into the hot tubs warm embrace.

John tapped out their response and attached a picture of Sara with her rock hard nipples and dark areolas clearly visible under the thin material of her bikini top.

"I think this picture says we are a...hell yes!" John replied and then smiled mischievously as he hit send.

Ping.

The reply was almost instant. "OMG, that bikini is amazing, Sara looks so hot! Love the picture!"

Ping.

"We'll pick you guys up at nine thirty. Tell Sara to dress to impress because Shannon is expecting a partner in crime hehe," was Joel's reply on the screen.

"9:30 is great and Sara says she always dresses to impress!" John typed out as Sara unzipped the fly on John's board shorts and began to slowly massage his rock hard cock.

"What should I wear honey?" Sara cooed as she stroked her husbands rock hard seven and half inch shaft.

"Ahh, that feels so good. I don't know, but it better be small and revealing if those pictures of Shannon are any indication. Whatever you wear, you're going to look amazing," John breathed as he pulled Sara into a deep passionate kiss.

Ping.

John grabbed his iPhone and opened the text message in front of Sara.

"A couple weeks ago in South Beach!"

Attached with the text was a picture of Shannon in an incredibly small, sheer, teal microminimus thong. The thong barely covered her pussy lips. Her pussy lips strained against the thin fabric and were very visible through the sheer material. Shannon stood topless between two grinning twenty something hardbodies. They each had an arm wrapped around her waist with visible bulges protruding from their suits.

Ping.

"I saw the two guys starring and asked if they would pose for a picture!" Joel's text read.

Sara grabbed the phone and quickly responded. "This is sara, who is this girl I'm seeing! It can't be my Shan Shan lol! Fuck, she looks amazing! P.S. you're making Johns cock rock hard."

Ping.

"It's your new and improved Shan Shan and we can't wait to to tell...and show you all about it. And that pic you sent has my cock throbbing also," read Joel's response.

John untied Sara's bikini top and let her massive 36DD breasts swing free. He starred in awe at her long, rock hard nipples. They were two centimeters long and the size of a dime in diameter. Nothing was a bigger turn on to John than when Sara would walk into a store wearing just a thin top without a bra. Her long hard nipples would visibly poke out of the fabric causing quite a few lustful looks from the men.

"Sit on the edge of the tub across from me," John commanded Sara.

"Ok, now spread your legs and make a seductive fuck me face," John said as he grabbed his I-Phone.

"Mmm baby, I like how you think! Their not the only ones who can tease," Sara purred.

Sara sat on the edge of the tub, spread her legs wide and posed with her best bedroom eyes.

Click.

She cupped a breast and squeezed her hard nipple.

Click.

"That is so fucking hot baby," John panted as he took pics and stroked his raging hard-on.

Sara slid back into the tub, grabbed the phone from John and chose her favorite shot.

She quickly tapped out. "we're ready and waiting," she attached the shot of her legs spread wide as she squeezed her nipple. She hit send with a devious smile on her face.

Sara told John to stand up. She pulled off his board shorts and took his warm cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked her husbands pulsing cock as she waited in anticipation for Joel's response.

Ping.

Sara's eyes lit up when she heard the magical sound and quickly stood up next to John so he could see the screen.

"Fucking hell! Look at those tits! And those nipples are spectacular. I'm jacking off to your pic right now!" The screen read.

"OMG John! He's masturbating to me! That is so sexy," Sara exclaimed.

"You're goddamned right it is," John replied while untying his wife's tiny bikini bottom and letting it fall into the hot tub water.

Ping.

"You want this?" Attached was a side view shot of Shannon on her hands on knees. Her massive tits were hanging beneath her as she was getting fucked from behind by a dark haired man who was not Joel.

"That's not Joel pounding Shannon there!" John pointed out to his panting wife.

"Whaaaat, who is that?" Sara pounded out on the screen.

Her heart raced as she tried to process all she'd seen from Joel and Shannon over the last thirty minutes. They'd now done more in the lifestyle in three months than her husband and her had done in five years. Without even asking John she quickly added to her reply.

"Yes we fucking want that!" And hit send.

Seeing Shannon getting fucked by another man solidified Sara's need for the same thing to happen in her relationship. Sara turned to John and handed him the phone. She bent over in front of him and slapped her big ass.

"Fuck me John! I need it NOW!"

John eased up behind her and slapped his seven and half throbbing inches on her voluptuous ass. At the same time he slid two fingers in Sara's drenched slit. The pussy juices were flowing out of her like a broken faucet. When he felt how wet she was, he knew that Joel and Shannon's entrance into the lifestyle was the best thing that could happen to them.

Ping.

John read the response as he made his first deep thrust into Sara's snatch.

"Ungh, Yes!" Sara groaned

John read the message as he rhythmically fucked his wife from behind.

"Hell yes guys! Let the good times begin. We'll see you tomorrow. Remember, dress to impress. This is a very...special club, hehe."

"What did his message say?" Sara panted as Johns balls slapped against her ass.

John read her the response and Sara groaned loudly with approval. John slowly fucked his moaning wife while quickly typing out a response text.

"Awesome, see ya tomorrow, p.s. gonna call you, keep the phone by your ear, wink."

John stealthily dialed Joel's cell phone. He waited until he heard Joel answer, then placed it on the ledge next to the tub with the line open. He grabbed Sara's hips and began to pound her from behind like a jackhammer.

"Tell me what you want you horny slut," John said loudly as Sara's ass clapped from the hard fucking.

"Ahh, you know what I want!" Sara moaned

"Tell me!" John demanded forcefully.

"Fuuuccckk, you know what I want baby,"

"Tell me now Sara," John again forcefully demanded as he slapped his wife's ass.

"I want Joel's cock in me," she whispered quietly.

"Louder! Don't be bashful, tell me what you fucking want?"

Sara's pussy was pulsing, she hadn't been this wet in years. They'd role played this fantasy before but John had never been so forceful. It was really turning her on so she decided to tell him exactly what she wanted in explicit detail.

"I want Joel to take his cock and fuck my pussy hard and deep," Sara cried out loudly.

"Hell yes, you horny slut! How long have you wanted him?" John moaned.

"unghhh since the first time we hung out! I want him so bad! I think about it all the time!" Sara cried out more loudly and forcefully this time. If she was any louder the neighbors might hear, but at this point she didn't give a fuck who heard.

"That's not all you think about though is it." John demanded as he buried his cock all the way to the hilt in Sara's sopping pussy.

"No baby!"

"What else do you want, I know there's more! Tell me," John demanded.

Sara was in ecstasy! John's pulsing, throbbing, cock filled her and fulfilled her dripping pussy. She knew he wanted her to confess her sexual fantasy about their long time friends. Panting hard Sara decided she wasn't going to hold anything back.

"I want...no I need to lick and eat Shannon's pussy as Joel fucks me from behind! I need to taste her pussy juices as she orgasms on my tongue," Sara yelled out loud.

John smiled knowing Joel was hearing every detail of his wife's confession and the slapping of their fucking. His heart raced at the thought of this very scenario now having the possibility of happening.

"Ahhh cummming on your cock!" Sara screamed as her ass bucked up and down on John's prick.

John held his nut just long enough for Sara's multiple orgasms to crash through her spasming pussy. The second he felt her last quiver. He yanked his shaft out and shot three big ropes of cum over her voluptuous ass crack.

"Ahhh, yes," John moaned while watching his creamy seed slide and dribble down and over his wife's ass crack, covering her dripping slit in thick sticky cum.

Admiring Sara's cum splattered ass made John even hornier. Slowly John rubbed and massaged his warm cum into her asshole while thinking about how amazing it would be to see this ass covered in multiple loads of cum. With his other hand he scooped up a gob of his seed and fed it to his wife's wanting mouth.

"Here baby, lick my fingers clean! Pretend it's Joel's seed," John said.

Sara moaned deeply while flicking her tongue and licking and sucking the cum off his fingers.

"I want that so bad John, feed me more," Sara purred as John fed her every bit of cum he'd sprayed on her ass.

Joel hung up the phone with his chest covered in his own cum. John had just proven that Sara and him were down for some hardcore debauchery. smiling he went to the bathroom to clean up knowing that many great adventures were in their future.

Saturday 7:30 PM

Earlier in the day Joel told Shannon about John's phone call and the texts they'd shared. He went into specific detail on how he'd teased them with some sexy pictures of her in her new outfits along with the bikini she wore on South Beach.

"You should have woke me up! I would've loved to hear that," Shannon said while playfully punching her husband on the shoulder.

"I know, I know, but it happened so quick and I knew you were exhausted. Plus I needed you fully rested for tonight," Joel chuckled