All Comments on 'Shortening His Sentence'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Cocklover31Cocklover31almost 12 years ago
Wow

SugarandSalt you have such talent....god I loved this story I cannot wait for Desiree to pound Foster. I love how he is becoming Miss Julia's personally sissy. Please add the next chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Sugar The best reading. Far to good of a story to be left off right there PLEASE continue with.

tim607tim607almost 12 years ago
Loved It!

Fantastic story! Can't wait to read the next installment .

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 12 years ago
Please continue!

Excited to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

I really enjoy reading your stories, especially this one. Almost wish I was foster.keep them coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

I'm horny now, i want to be foster, please continue story soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I can't wait for the next one, one of my favorites from you so far!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 12 years ago

Really good. I liked how you showed the conflict between Desiree and Miss Julia too. Personally, I think Foster and Miss Julia are really good together but I'm looking forward to seeing him with Desiree in the next chapter too.

kwiksilver9kwiksilver9almost 12 years ago

I love all your stories, and this is a great one. My only request for part 2 is to show some of the shemale on shemale sex that is only hinted at so far. You wrote those scenes really well in one of your earlier stories. In any case, keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i hope there's a sequel

Great story, hope there's a sequel

maskedbottomboymaskedbottomboyover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great writing, really enjoyed the build up. Great job hun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i am ready to go to this prison it has me so hot and wanting

shemalelover2013shemalelover2013almost 11 years ago
Very hot!

I love this story so far, very hot and keeps this reader wanting more <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Real Hard Turn-on! Good work

Great plot, great descriptions and good narrative. Just erotic and arousing.

Bottoms-up.

I love your beautiful photo as expressed anonymously on your member site this date. I was too shy to leave my email. I cannot access my site due a mix up on my password.

dicknbottoms

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

You most certainly did right by me with this story, I particularly liked, not just for the obvious sexy reason, but also because I found some of what Desiree said and how she acted a little funny (probably just me). I've read a few of your other stories and love them, haven't only really just now been reading stuff on this site, but even without looking at much, I can tell that you're a favorite of mine, maybe even thee favorite. Can't wait to read the rest of this, feels like you're pulling my mind into this stuff more and more with each story love to see more of your work hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

An almost IDEAL fantasy concerning what I would love!!!!!!!!!!!

interdictrinterdictrover 4 years ago
wow!

Thanks, this was excellent. Foster is so lucky!

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Perfect story for me.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
Miss Julia and Desiree

Comparing Miss Julia to Desiree isn't much difference,Miss Julia basically blackmailed and threatened Foster to not only to try to rehabilitate Desiree but Miss Julia even used force to make Foster suck her Shemale cock,but also to fuck him against his will and unloaded an ass full of cum in his bowels.

Now tell me what the difference was between Miss Julia and Desiree?.Oh and basically Miss Julia all but confirmed Foster would be spending the rest of his life with Desiree after he and she got out.As for Miss Julia's ominous statement saying Foster would ultimately become a submissive bottom slave to maybe not only Desiree but to Miss Julia. As for Foster's Girlfriend something tells me Miss Julia will try to get her out of the picture so that She and Desiree can share Foster's sweet submissive ass on a regular basis.So say Bye! Bye! to Foster's Girlfriend before long.

aglex59aglex594 months ago

What a lovely story, i am glad there is a second chapter. I got so hard reading this good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous