Should I Move Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speed uttered, "OOOhhhhoooo," as he was burying his cock. The tight, wet, hot walls of Shelly's pussy must have gotten to him doing her doggie over the back of the chair.

After what appeared hours with both perspiring and neither cumming he pulled the black monster out of her pussy.

I watched Speed as he lifted Shelly like a feather and moved her to the front of the chair.

Speed set her down gently and lifted her legs over the chair's arms which made her pussy so vulnerable being spread open. It was glistening with nectar that she had made from the fucking Speed had been doing. Her eyes seemed glazed over as she was in a hypnotic trance.

I placed a finger on my clit seeing her exposed play pen which Speed had just vacated with the cock that's head looked to be at mid-thigh on him.

Her eyes open slightly and shifted to the glistening pole that had been in her. I was turned on further seeing how she was admiring it with no fear in her eyes.

.

Then she looked over at her friend and her mouth opened in surprise when she saw April's leg released from the wall restraint, toes pointing to the ceiling with her ankle resting on Lester's shoulder, with Lester's hand on her thigh, pulling her tight to him while fucking her sideways. Her eyes were closed. Lester's free hand was mauling her breasts. They both were standing in a puddle of love nectar.

Shelly's eyes returned to Speed who had lowered himself to a kneeling position and was moving his head towards her leaking snatch as he inhaled deeply.

Shelly gasped when a warm tongue pressed on her clit. Her breathing increased to shallow breaths with her hand wrapping his head up and pulling it tighter to her. I watched as Speed spread her lower lips further apart with his long fingers. I heard him making sucking sounds. I started to masturbate looking at the scene.

He pulled back enough where I could see his tongue tip circling the hard clit. He then flicked it fast and furious causing Shelly to lift her hips, toss her head from side to side as she sprayed Speed's face with her love juice along with vocalizing with, "OOOhhhhoooo...Ohhhhhoooo...Ohhhhoooo," with each gush of the pussy juice spraying. He quickly pulled back and covered her spraying pussy with his hand as she continued to convulse by Speed inserting some fingers from his free hand into the steaming love canal.

That triggered an orgasm in me.

Shelly spraying caused Speed to yell, "She is a gusher Lester, damn."

Her pussy juices dripped from Speed's chin onto the chair.

Shelly whole body was convulsing from the tongue induced orgasm from Speed. I desired him to do me. I called out, "Speed over here, do me please do me."

Speed ignored my request.

Speed lifted back from her as she was coming down from the mouth induced orgasm.

Shelly's face was flushed, her eyes were closed, and she was panting.

His face was glistening with her love juices.

Her pussy lips were filled with blood. Her clit stood out from under the hood like a baby cock.

I heard Speed say, "Lester, best tasting slut in a long time. She sure can cum."

Lester responded with, "My bitch has passed out. How about getting that one to sixty-nine us?"

I heard, "I'd rather double her. You take her ass and I will take her pussy."

Shelly's eyes opened and mine went wide when Lester was approaching with a five inch cock but as thick as a soda can.

Speed said, "I'll let her get me hard with some head first. You eat her out and keep her up until I am ready."

My heart was beating hard and I was yelling, "Shelly don't let them, don't let them."

I stood frozen as speed pulled Shelly to the floor by her ankles, letting her drop on a pillow he had placed there. He got on his knees, held her face and said, "Blow me cunt."

Shelly opened her mouth. The black bone went in.

Lester pulled on her legs then and as she slid further to the floor with her back sliding down the chair. Speed leaned forward and went down with her.

Lester lifted her legs, reached around, spread her pussy lips and began lapping. Shelly was moaning on Speed's cock her cheeks showing her mouth was stuffed. Soon, her body was shaking from the lapping of Lester's tongue.

Speed pulled out, tore open a condom package that was on the arm of the chair and rolled it over his glistening cock.

I heard, "On top slut and stick my cock in that hot snatch of yours."

As Shelly settled onto the cock, Lester collected lube from Shelly's leaking pussy and lubed his fingers. He inserted one into her asshole, fucked with it a little. Then a second finger joined the first, and then a third. He then lubricated his mammoth meat with her drippings, placed it at the hole and began to push forward with it.

I was yelling, "Stop Lester, please stop, you will rip her."

I was startled awake and from my dream by hearing, "Who is Lester?"

It came from Charles who was fucking me in the ass. I took a depth breath and said, "Oh God!! Only a nightmare I guess."

Charles made himself and me feel good as I continued masturbating and he kept thrusting.

After I had settled Charles said, "You woke me up masturbating so I thought you needed something I have. I hope you didn't mind?"

"MMmmmm, I am glad you did Charles."

I then realized Sam was not in the bed. I asked Charles and was told he was in the shower.

12