All Comments on 'Showing Property'

by randombeauty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

Nicely written. But I think it would have been more realistic if she had been adamantly against it and slowly had her resistance/reluctance eroded away by flirting, “innocent” touching and fondling that heated her up more than just her thoughts. I think women are more likely to succumb to overt actions from men than just looks and thoughts. And I can like a woman much more if she at least fights these inclinations as much as possible before giving in to the physical touch immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. Well written. One complaint was who cleans up the be, carpet, etc., in the rental home where the “showing” takes place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Showing her property

A good story until the sex started in a furnished house..lol.

DrShankensteinDrShankensteinabout 6 years ago
Cheated now

..........Karen had never cheated on Peter, even though he repeatedly shares his fantasy of having a three or foursome WITH HER , or just plain WATCHING HER fuck another man. She knows full well that it is his fantasy TO SEE HER fuck another man.

She has cheated now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So a wife decides to fuck two guys she doesn't really know. But, . . .

she thinks her husband is OK with it. But she doesn't ask him first. So, its just a slut succumbing to her base sexual appetite. I guess the sex scene is hot, if your sex life is based on fantasy. But there is no plot or intellectual drama. She had the opportunity for a hot fuck and took it. Old, boring, story. But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot !!

But I was waiting for Peter to come out of the closest - a set up :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous