All Comments on 'Showstopper Ch. 01'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Show Must Go On

Good start. Do let the show go on. The intriguing beginning

has left me considering Cathy's next move. I like that. Thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

To bring in your hero Mikie Vick, turn her into a complete slut, thats sooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh no

not again a selfish, vain, self-righteous bitch who never has time because she is on TV (this time)and who is unable to communicate with her husband either because she is never home or because she simple can't do it. like the other wrote in his comment, she will turn into a complete whore with no regret eventhough she has kids. but so what , who cares this is so erotic . and the shit have others to take I'm not responsible.

Stardog ChampionStardog Championalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Sorry but...

..I kind of had go in a different direction this time...Mike's stuck in jail until the 20th of this month actually so he wasn't available to fill a role in this series...

I'm sure however the direction I'm taking the plot will still offend and disgust all the 'anonymous' sensabilities out there..as for everyone else..enjoy the ride!!

Stardog

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yes, okay I get the picture.

A selfish woman who hates her husband and just wants a big fat cock to take away all her troubles. Well DOG CHUMPION you are certainly going where you want the story to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous