All Comments on 'Shy's First loving'

by Soundman_Greg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WomanWorshiperWomanWorshiperabout 18 years ago
First time is forever!

There's always room for a good lovemaking story, and this is one!

Too often, we get caught up in the need to read (or write) the proverbial "fuck" story. We all need to be reminded that if love and tenderness is our partner's first memory, then pretty much anything can be acceptable thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks for the love

You have written a wonderfully tender love making story. I enjoyed the build-up and follow-up as much as the act. We cold use more of this kind of story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice

You're right; first times should be magic and this was. I couldn't quite buy the simultaneous mutual orgasm (rare enough even in regular partners!) and that a virgin would immediately become so adventurous. But I liked the story nonetheless, especially the tenderness and lack of swear words. (Yes, people, including my wife and myself, say those things in the midst of passion. But not every time, and certainly not the first time!)

bella_arcanabella_arcanaalmost 17 years ago
Sweet and Serene

I loved it. Sweet, and sultry at the same time. Some stories lack that gentle love that so many crave. I wasn't disappoiinted! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
once

and out. GOOD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous