Sight & Sound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke again sometime later. I had no idea how much later. Once again, panic set in. I was still blindfolded and I couldn't hear anything. This time, I was more familiar with my situation and in only a few moments I was conscious. I was no longer tied to the bed. I sat up unsteadily and realized, somewhat painfully, that the dildo was still lodged up my ass. I gently reached down and removed it.

I removed the ear protectors from my head and fished out each of the wax plugs. I could instantly hear Annie breathing restfully nearby. I heard the summer chirping of birds outside in the forest behind our house. My legs were throbbing, my lip was swollen, my ass was sore, and my arms felt like lead weights. As I fussed with the blindfold, I found it was leather with straps that buckled at the back of my head.Where had this come from?, I wondered. I didn't remember this in the "Bondage for Dummies" kit. I wasn't sure how I felt. I had been raped in every sense but it had been the best sex of my life. I had wanted to tease and tickle Annie but she had turned my own fantasy on me and gone places that I hadn't even thought of.

"Annie. Wake up.", I said as I lifted the blindfold away from my eyes. Two soft black felt pads dropped into my lap. I blinked at the glass doors that lead to our bedroom's balcony outside. It was at least mid-day, bright with a few fluffy clouds in the sky. It was a welcome sight.

I turned towards Annie and froze in shock. Annie was naked and tied uncomfortably to our overstuffed chair. She was bent over the back of the chair, her hands extending down towards the front legs. Leather cuffs and tethers bound her wrists to the chair legs. I could see another cuff around her ankle and a short strap that fixed her left leg to the back leg of the chair. In this position her hips rested on the top of the chair and her head was resting on the seat. She was sleeping and breathing normally. She was blindfolded with the same leather mask that I had just removed from my own head. Ear protectors completed her outfit and I knew instantly that I would find wax earplugs as well.

Waves of nausea rolled over me as I slowly stood up. I went to the chair and began to untie Annie's arms and legs. It was then that I noticed the two black dildos placed in her ass and pussy. Her pussy had been completely shaven clean. As I looked down at my own groin, I already knew that I had received the same treatment. Her ass cheeks were bright red – she had endured a serious and painful spanking. I removed the dildos and as they slid out with a quiet slurp, Annie stirred and moaned. Her pussy was bruised, almost inflamed. Juice had dripped down her legs and the back of the chair. My mind was reeling as I slowly lifted her from the chair into my arms. I removed the ear protector first and the wax ear plugs. Annie was waking up in my arms but she wasn't speaking. She curled into my lap as I undid the final two buckles on her blindfold. I had just removed it when she shocked me by taking my cock in her mouth, starting a spirited blow job.

We still hadn't spoken and I was completely confused? I couldn't sort things out. The wine had been drugged; I knew that but not much more.

Annie let my cock drop from her mouth for a second. She looked up at me with might have been a look of awe – it was like she was looking at me without recognizing me.

"You scared the shit out of me last night, Dan. I should be angry with you but it was the best sex of my life. I think I came six times. You know I passed out the first time. I've never, ever come like that before. And I've never, ever swallowed that much of your come before. " She returned to my cock - sucking on it noisily – amazingly it responded, growing quickly to its full size. She continued bobbing up and down on my cock, every third or fourth time, licking the tender underside.

"I had no idea – none - that you wanted to do all that. When you first put your cock in my ass, I thought I was going to scream but all that spanking had trained me not to make a sound. You know, I came twice just from that fucking." She returned to my cock. I hadn't said a word yet. I didn't know what to say. I was building quickly to an orgasm and I started to shift on the bed. She shifted to kneeling between my legs and one hand started rubbing my balls. She interrupted the blow job one more time.

"I'm still not sure how you managed to fuck my ass and my pussy with dildos at the same time I was giving you that second blowjob but that was incredible. When they were both vibrating, I thought I was going to die. I just kept coming and coming." Annie wet her index finger and this time, when her mouth closed on my cock, her index finger slid up my ass to my prostrate. It took less than a minute for me to come. Annie continued to suck my cock and swallowed every drop of my come. In moments, I lay there spent.

I hadn't said a word to her since she had woken. I didn't know what to say. Conflict was raging inside me. If I told her the truth, that we had both been brutally raped, it would devastate her, damage her for life, possibly even destroy our marriage. If I didn't tell her the truth, I would be rewarded for the rest of our days together with her new found enthusiasm for bondage and anal sex. Over the next few minutes, I felt anger and joy, shame and pride, vengeful and fortunate.

A half hour later, after I had licked her to another orgasm, we staggered into the kitchen and ate for the first time in 24 hours. I was very troubled but didn't know how to tell her about my experience. It was just easier for me to just keep nodding as Annie continued to tell me more and more details about her experience all the time glowing and looking intensely at me with wonder. Over a dinner of simple sandwiches, she told me how thoughtful it had been of me to have the wine opened, ready and waiting when she got home from work and how much she had appreciated the simple typed note that read,I love you... Dan.I could only smile weakly and mumble, "You're welcome". We finally dressed around dinner time and decided to go out to a movie. When I opened the front door, a small business card fluttered down to my feet. I picked it up.

It was a simple black card with white lettering that simply said "Experiences Incorporated" with a website address. I jumped when I recognized that it was the site where I had ordered the Bondage for Dummies kit. The handwritten note on the other side read -Sorry we missed you. We'll call again next time we're in your neighborhood.

12