Signed First Edition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers

He roared like a wounded lion, threw his arms around her waist, low, forcing her hips hard onto him and his body shook violently. Elaine leaned back, back, until her hands slipped from around his neck, and she arched rearward, forcing herself even more violently onto the invading, spewing cock inside her. Her head tilted back toward me, her hair trailing down toward the floor, and I was shocked to see that her eyes had rolled back into her head, her mouth shaped in a voiceless "O."

After a long half-minute, she slowly brought herself back to their comfortable embrace. They were both breathing hard. "Oh, gosh, Tod," she told him. "You came SO hard inside me. OH! Oh, my gosh! You're STILL cumming! I can feel you! Mmmmm."

I let this go on for another couple minutes and then finally got to my feet. I had to readjust the front of my jeans before I could walk to them. Gently, I laid a hand on her shoulder, and she turned and looked up into my eyes.

"He came inside me, Rod," she told me.

"Yes, Pet, I know."

"What should I do?" she asked, confused, concerned.

"You should do what I order you to do," I told her firmly.

"Yes," was her automatic response.

"Now, listen to me, Pet. After a woman has sex, after the man pulls out of her, it is a very normal reaction for her to contract the muscles in her vagina. I mean, there was something big in there, and when you suddenly feel empty, those muscles just naturally clench because of the void. That's what makes the famous 'wet spot.'" She and Tod both looked at me like I was more than a little crazy. "But this time, I order you to make a conscious effort NOT to let the muscles of your cunt flex or contract. Do you understand?"

She blinked up at me. "I ... uh ... I ..."

"Just think about it as it happens," I commanded.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Tod demanded.

"I'm improving those odds I told you about earlier," I said. I looked back at my wife. "Now, Elaine, Tod is going to bend you way over the edge of the couch, and he's going to stay inside you while he does that. I don't want you to pull away from him. Just let him move you and hang onto him ... and keep him inside you."

"Uhhh ..." she hesitated.

"Tod," I said, "lie on your side on the couch." He looked as if he was going to protest strongly, but did as I asked, lying down while keeping himself inside her. "Alright," I continued, "now, twist both of you so that Elaine's head is down on the floor and her hips and legs are up here on the couch." It took a lot of concentration on his part, and he winced once when he twisted his knee beyond the extent he should have, but eventually my wife was in the position I had describe. "Okay ... now pull out of her very, very slowly. And Elaine, remember what I said earlier, and keep all the muscles inside you very loose and very, very relaxed."

Eventually, Tod moved away from her, leaving her with her shoulder blades on the carpeted floor and her hips up on the couch. I grabbed a pillow from the corner of the couch and put it under her knees, only accentuating this weird posture.

"I ... I don't understand what what's happening," she said in a small voice.

"That's because you are very confused tonight," I told her. I lay down on the floor, spun around and shimmied toward the couch on my back until I had matched her strange position, my back on the floor, my feet on the couch. As an afterthought, I toed off my shoes. "There, I told her. We're just going to lie her for an hour or so, okay?"

"An hour?" she asked blankly.

"Yes, but first, I'm going to insert something into you. I want you to remain very, very relaxed, and don't fight it, okay?"

She blinked at me. "What?" She stared at me for a long minute, looked over at Tod, who had just finished re-buckling his belt, and then returned her gaze to me again.

I had stashed a couple items related to my plan under the couch. I stuck my hand under the front of it and pulled out a short, fat dildo that Elaine had purchased during her sex-toy "party" many weeks before. Her eyes widened in shock. "Rod! What are you ...?"

"Do as I command, Pet," I ordered sternly. "Relax all your muscles ... and let me ...." I rolled slightly toward her, then positioned the rubbery device at her opening and began slowly, slowly pushing it into her. Her breath caught for a long moment before being exhaled in an extended groan. She was looking up at Tod, and her body was shaking slightly. Finally, the thing was in her. Some of my brother's fluids had been forced out of her as it had been driven in, but now, whatever was inside her was trapped. I reached back under the forward edge of the couch and fished around for a few seconds before pulling out the vibrator ... another of the purchases from that "party." I set it abuzz, then adjusted the base of it, turning it to its maximum setting.

She whined pitiably. "Oh, Rod! What are you doing? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Do as I command, Elaine ... then I'll tell you. I want you to take this and put it on the exact spot that is most sensitive. I want you to make yourself cum. Put it on just the spot that will do that. If you don't know where that is, experiment until you find it ... then leave it right there until you have an orgasm. Don't argue. Do it now."

"Oh, Rod!" she groaned, giving a little sob. But she took the growling device and stuck it between her legs.

"What the fuck!?" Tod barked, his eyes almost savage.

"I think you're familiar with my prejudice against old wives' tales," I told him levelly. "And yet, it's obvious that at least SOME of them would be based on a degree of scientific proof." He blinked at me, uncomprehending. "In medical science," I continued, "no one really knows WHY women have orgasms. I mean, why would nature instill such a thing, when there is no good reason for its evolution?"

Beside me, Elaine issued a breathy "Ooohhhh!" and shuddered perceptively.

"Did you find the right spot, Pet?" I asked.

"Ah ... oh ... yes, Rod."

"Good girl. Now don't move it until you've cum." I looked back up at Tod. "Oh, there are lots of scientific hypothesis, though nothing really conclusive. But there's always been an old wives' tale that suggests pregnancy is more likely if the woman experiences orgasm during sex. Oddly enough, while it is obviously VERY possible to get pregnant without one, the increase in odds is statistically significant. The big question, of course, is: why? There are several opinions. I happen to have one, myself."

"But she already came with ME," Tod told me harshly. "Why embarrass her further now?"

I smiled at him. "No, Tod, she didn't. She THOUGHT she came ... and in fact, she is incapable of telling the difference. It was intense, it was immensely satisfying ... but it was all in her mind, triggered by deep-set posthypnotic suggestion. And even if she HAD cum, I don't think it would have made a difference, conception-wise ... because YOU hadn't cum yet."

"OH GOSH!" Elaine exclaimed, beginning to shake and arch her back off the floor. Idly, I reached over, pinched her swollen right nipple and began rolling it between my thumb and forefinger.

"I really believe that the only way a woman's orgasm could possibly increase the chances of pregnancy is if her internal muscles contract and physically draw the sperm toward the ovum."

Elaine screamed. Her body involuntarily sat up toward her raised knees and ass, then smacked back down onto the carpeted floor, shaking violently, her head rolling from side to side. Her "bound" hands dropped the buzzing device and went to her breast, trapping my hand against her nipple, while the vibrator slid between us and continued its incessant humming. She was panting hard, a sort of "Huh! Huh! Huh!" sound as the muscles of her stomach and ass continued to spasm involuntarily. Perspiration was beading all over her straining body.

At long last, she subsided into breathless panting, then finally relaxed against my shoulder. She looked weakly up at me. "You're ... you're trying to make me pregnant," she said in a small voice. "You're trying to make me pregnant with Tod's baby."

"The magic of it is," I told her softly, "we will never really know for sure."

"What?" she asked.

"There's not a DNA test in the world that's able to determine paternity between identical twins," I told her.

"DNA?" she asked, really confused now.

My brother started walking toward the front door. "Tod!" she cried plaintively. "Don't go! Please!"

But he kept walking. He opened the door and then paused. "Bro," he said seriously, "you can be an A-Number-One asshole, you know that?" And with a slam, he was gone.

I looked after him, baffled. "What the hell is HE so pissed off about?" I groused. "It's not like I asked him to do something horrible or anything. I think he's wanted to take you for a long time now."

"Take me?" she asked incredulously. "Rod ... he's in LOVE with me! Can't you see that?"

I couldn't think of anything to say. Finally reaching down and turning off the damned vibrator didn't seem to help. I guess we made quite a strange picture, lying on the floor like that, our butts in the air, me fully clothed and her naked as the day she was born. We were silent for a long, long time before she finally spoke in a sad whisper.

"What are we going to do about him?"

...............

To Be Continued...

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers