All Comments on 'Signed First Edition Ch. 06'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
michassmichassover 11 years ago
Nicely tied up

the only odd note was about Sandy's gymnastic exploits. Selection for the US team does not work the way you described. Alternates are selected at the olympic trials. Also, you never mentioned her training. Gymnastic (and indeed many olympic sport) training is almost a full time job; there is no sign of it in the story. It is clear that you added this aspect on later without thinking it through. The story does not need it; she could be a former gymnast...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story

The best part of your writing is not just the great sex but also the intricate back story. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow BRAVO

applause well done you need to make a movie for me thank you blackknight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I really like the completeness of this. IT wasn't just sex or control or any one thing. IT drew me in.

I have liked the other stories by this author and look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brought me tremendous enjoyment

I really love an erotic story that has a good plot line. The sex fit in with the story and wasn't just gratuitous. Thank you for providing me with the chance to read and enjoy your work.

darkdance69darkdance69almost 7 years ago
Nice!

I gave it 5 stars

I_like_to_spankI_like_to_spankover 4 years ago
Excellent

This is so well thought out and so well written that I loved it, even though it is not my own favorite kink. It is just that well done.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Several years ago there was a movie about two swinging couples, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice. I thought about them and then thought about your characters. They didn't hold a candle to yours. But the alternate title applies. " Think of the possibilities ".

Great story, gave it 5 stars. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I only discovered this author/stories but am impressed enough to submit my second ever comment. I am working my way through the collection of stories and enjoying them immensely. It is well written with likeable characters and really interesting plot twists. I hope you keep writing forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story until the swinging. the writing is good. just not my taste

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was good up until he got his brother to fuck his wife in ch 4 I think it was. Then this was just over the top. Not my flavour of ice cream when any sort of swapping gets into the story. A good effort though. I'm sure it appeals to many.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous