Silk Roads

Story Info
A Babydoll Studios Production.
13.8k words
4.5
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silk Roads"

A Babydoll Studios Production

This movie runs approximately 38.6 minutes.
This movie contains the following kinks: Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Play and Dominance.
Please wait a moment while the movie queues.

On the movie screen (1/109): The camera pans over the Arabian Desert, a full moon hanging high and luminous in the air, sand dunes rippling across the landscape. An oasis where camels drink fills the screen, dark shadows creeping through it, weapons gleaming in the light. Hoarse cries ring out in alarm as an encampment is ambushed in the night, the sounds of blades drawn, steel ringing against steel on the soundtrack. Our hero appears on the screen then, a debonair swashbuckler. Garbed in the common gear of a merchant, dark stubble on his chin matching dark hair, his blue eyes flash, the muscles of his solid body gleaming in the moonlight as he deflects a blade.

On the movie screen (2/109): A black veiled antagonist is circling in on a young man with tanned skin, the camera catching their duel to the death, and just when all hope seems lost, the tanned youth pinned to the ground with his life blood about to be spilt on the hungry sands of the desert, the enemy's neck is cut from behind by a sharp knife, the handsome features of the merchant caught in the camera. The youth, still gasping on the ground, stares up at the merchant with wide brown eyes, accepting his help in rising with a fierce grip of palm to palm...and more soldiers seize the handsome merchant from behind, bearing him with the youth off on fast horses.

On the movie screen (3/109): A city shimmers into existence on the horizon, lingering heat from the day rising to distort its image. At the highest point, a palace reigns, the city spreading out in concentric circles around it. Through the city, the caravan of horses rides, the merchant still captive on the back of an Arabian, bewildered by their entry to the Sultan's palace itself where the youth he rescued is titled Prince. All bow to the Prince, who takes the merchant's arm, calling out, "Alucard! My savior!" The cry is taken up throughout the palace halls as the entourage is borne towards the throne room.

On the movie screen (4/109): The arching hallways of the Sultan's palace soar overhead, prismatic lanterns gilded in gold hanging down from ornately mosaiced ceilings. Footfalls echo here, arching windows occasionally looking out into closed and fountained courtyards or exotic gardens that bloom with dense flowers in the desert. Golden double doors open onto a throne room, warriors with wickedly gleaming sabers standing at attention. The dais holds an array of pillows and a low chair upon which a massive and richly robed man sits. Deep-set eyes are fiercely intelligent, and he sits as still as a statue as the newly honored guest approaches. "For the life of my son you have my thanks. In turn, I gift the greatest treasures of my household for you...My daughters." He raises a hand, and the courtiers lower

On the movie screen (5/109): A man robed in heavy blue robes, standing to the side of the throne, strikes his staff sharp as a crack of thunder to the tiled floor a heartbeat before the women enters. "The princesses Namirah and Zahara," he states gravely, his basso voice echoing deeply throughout the grand chamber. A heavy door, banded in iron, swings open beneath a veiled archway. Silks billow outward as if the wind itself paid homage to the pair of beauties that issue forth from the protected passageway. The first of the two steps forward slowly, veiled in layer upon layer of violet and indigo silks. Each step the twilight-clad figure takes is attended by the light chime of golden coins sewn in rows around the curves of her hips, and trailing down the length of the train behind her. Two steps of her bare feet follow, showing the length of a slim leg emerging from between the sea of sheer silks, before she sinks to her knees. Her head, merely a beautiful silhouette behind pale violet gauze, tips forward in a measure of deep respect to the man standing before the sultan.

On the movie screen (6/109): Following twilight is dawn, the second figure clad in silks in shades of rose and gilt. She follows the first with a similarly innately swaying walk on bared feet that jingle from golden chains and tiny bells looped around dainty ankles. A veil of deep rose gauze shields her head from casual view, her garment lending the impression of height, of long, slim legs and delectably curvy figure, generously rounded in the breasts with feminine swells of hips. The Sultan gazes probingly at his daughters, his affectionate eyes lingering over them both in approval of their graceful appearance. "They are yours, now...trained in the arts of pleasing a man by my eunuchs. They come to you pure." Palpable tension rises amongst the courtiers that an outsider to their people be granted the greatest gifts of the house, quelled with a single glare from the vizier with his staff. "A chamber has been prepared for you."

On the movie screen (7/109): Alucard is struck speechless. Normally glib with his tongue, his ability to speak extemporaneously, the gift which has allowed him to rise as a merchant is an ability that escapes him as the daughters are brought forward and kneel before him. "Your Majesty, I have no words." He finally manages to say, though his dark eyes are upon the two virgins trained in pleasuring men, not their father the sultan. The camera works as if it were his gaze, fixing first on those eyes that seem to hold depths and secrets of pleasure, to their figures, the swells and curves of a woman in full possession of her sexual prowess. "I ... I thank you immensely for your generosity in rewarding me."

On the movie screen (8/109): The Sultan simply waves his hand. "For your acts of bravery, you deserve this and much more. You are honored here. I am grateful for my son." He turns his head to summon forth a servant, a slim teen whose own beauty pales before the princesses bred for beauty and pleasure. Her voice is musical as she beckons. "Allow me to lead you to your quarters, sir." She offers a deep bow to the Sultan and backs her way out of his presence, leading the merchant away while the girls rise and slip away through the back passages of the palace away from unfit eyes to meet him at the guest quarters.

On the movie screen (9/109): Alucard is brought into the quarters. He stares again at the opulence. Even in the home of his patron in the guild, he has never seen such luxury. The suite is expansive, tiled in shades of gold and ivory. Carved columns rise to a vaulted ceiling, painted with the sparkling stars of the midnight sky. Cushions gather in piles around the carpets, laid in a maze-like pattern over one another, across the tiled floors. At the room's heart, a fountain sends streams of shimmering water into the air. Plush benches circle the fountain, piled high with furs and shining silks in exotic colors. Soft satin pillows, cool marble and ivory with the breeze lightly blowing through the chambers, a place for bathing of to one side, the sound of the fountain adding music to the room. He simply stands still for a moment in shock. He walks over to a reclining couch and strokes the fabric. Unable to help himself, he automatically assesses the value, knowing that such fine silks could be worth a fortune. He finally settles on the bench around the fountain, dipping a couple of fingers into the cool water.

On the movie screen (10/109): The sisters enter the jingling of chains at hips and belts announcing their presence and the room empties of servants leaving the trio alone. The younger steps forward first by some unspoken communication passed between the two, and slowly lifts her veil as she sinks to her knees. Her face is pure, youthful, sculpted in near twin to the other's, save with eyes the color of stormy sky or a deep lake, a dark blue beneath auburn lashes. The bright hair revealed is crimson in color, flowing down her back to curl lightly at the ends, of a shade to match the long lashes that sweep demurely down even as a corner of her mouth lifts in pleasing smile of anticipation. "Can we assist you out of your travel gear, my lord?" she asks softly.

On the movie screen (11/109): The elder sister of the pair circles around behind the fountain with hips swaying, coins sparkling and chiming in the lantern light. She fetches a broad bowl of shining brass, filled with water, and a small selection of oils in exquisite glass bottles on a gilded tray. Nazirah crosses back toward her sister and her brother's savior with light, quick steps, before she sinks to a low kneel, gracefully presenting the tray for his approval. "We have a vast array of oils and potions, My Lord, to ease the weariness of your long journeys, should you wish us to employ them for your pleasures and comfort." Beneath the veil, there is a shadow of a smile curving over lush, glossed lips. The princess sets the tray lightly down at his feet, and raises a hand to cast aside the violet gauze. Revealed is a face pale, but sensuous in its structure, with wide eyes of palest jade, and a glossy mane of raven curls.

On the movie screen (12/109): "You're both so beautiful. Gorgeous." Alucard rises from his seat on the edge of the pool. He follows the sway of Nazirah's hips, smiling at the sound of coins that accompanies her movements. "And yes, I would like very much to be out of this traveling gear. A bath and a massage would be wonderful." Though other thoughts dance in his mind and the lust those bring is clear on his face, for now the thought of simply being /clean/ after weeks of little more than dust baths seems a luxury beyond price. To have the two sisters helping him makes it all the more decadent. He resumes his seat, moving to undo his own boots.

On the movie screen (13/109): Zahara slides on her knees forward to him, brushing away his hands with soft fingers uncalloused by work, moving to unlace and shift his boots off for him with a tug, following with a bold touch of her palms down each of his calves. She marvels at the strength in his calves, and a rosy blush heats her cheeks as her blue eyes trail up to the apex of his thighs. Slowly, she unbuckles the belt buckle, smoothing her hands over the fabric along his thighs as she works to tug his pants downwards, focused on undressing him from the waist down.

On the movie screen (14/109): Nazirah rises fluidly to a high kneel, sheer fabric sweeping up along her pale limbs beneath as she moves like spider webs of twilight. For a brief instant, she dares raise her eyes to his face as she reaches for the fastenings of his shirt, seeking approval and permission with naught but her demurely half-lidded gaze. The bangles at her wrist slide forward in succession as she clasps the lower edge of the shirt, and eases it up, and open with flicks of her fingertips to the buttons. Slim fingers whisk lightly against his skin as the fabric falls open to reveal his muscular form below. Unable to stop herself she regards his bared flesh with wonderment, and her pale eyes begin to smolder with the force of her longing.

On the movie screen (15/109): Alucard blinks once as his hand is brushed away, but he allows it. He lets out a sigh of relief as the boots come off his feet. He lifts his hips as Zahara slides his pants over his hips and down his thighs. The blousy pants to help when crossing desert ranges billow off him. He meet Nazirah's gaze and gives a nod of his head, starting to get a hint of how he should behave. He shrugs his shoulders, letting the shirt slide off, another soft sigh from his lips of pleasure as their fingers brush his skin and undress him completely. He stands before them now. At first, his expression shows some of his discomfort with the blood rushing to his cock, the feeling of it lengthening before these two women whom he barely knows. "Thank you, it is much more comfortable to be undressed." He looks from the older Nazirah to the younger Zahara, his eyes again drawn to their supple limbs. "Undress one another. I wish you both unclothed as well." He pauses for a moment before he adds, "Except for the veils. They please me." His connoisseur's eye notes the faint wisps of material add a touch of the exotic without actually hiding their beautiful faces.

On the movie screen (16/109): Zahara trembles, sending a sidelong glance to her sister with wide eyes of cobalt blue that mirror the longing in eyes of green jade. She rises slowly, rising along his nude body with a brush of her body clad in silks over his skin, her breasts pressed against his side lightly as she rises and steps back to do his bidding. She unwinds the silks around her, leaving her clad in a golden brassiere of woven chains that supports high, heavy breasts. A tug of a hidden clasp sends it slipping down her arms to be cast where his clothes lie, leaving her proudly topless, her eyes lowering to fix on his cock with a caught breath of wonder. A shimmy of her hips with a melodic jingle precedes the slow tugging down of skirts over long, sculpted to reveal a form devoid of any hairs at the apex of her thighs. A single chain wrapped around her hips disappears between her thighs, and she slowly draws it off, tugging a ruby the size of a robin's egg out from within her to gift to him on an outstretched hand.

On the movie screen (17/109): "Yes, My Lord," Nazirah murmurs in a voice like the embers of incense floating in the air, soft and flowing. She draws backward, flowing up to a stand with a shiver of silk and veils. Her smile is one of anticipation, and the lowering of her gaze this time only brings his swelling cock more readily into her frame of view. Breath catches in her throat, and her jade eyes widen for an instant with delight and surprise. The sidelong glance she aims toward her younger sister overflows with conspiracy as her exquisite flesh is bared. A twist of her wrist sends the heavy belt of coins to the ground at her feet with a discordant clink, and a stretch of a long leg sweeps it aside into the pile of clothes growing on the floor. One hand rises to unclasp the cage of her bodice, freeing the pale flesh of her ample breasts to sway in time with her breath. Like her sister, the elder's virgin prize is guarded by a jeweled chain, and a brilliant sapphire shines from between the folds of her tender sex before it is withdrawn.

On the movie screen (18/109): Alucard breathes a little faster as the woman begins to undress, removing the silky clothing and unabashedly displaying herself to him. His eyes widen at the sight of flesh bare of any skin between her legs. His cock responds, growing more erect at the erotic sight. He reaches out, running his hand over her hip, tracing the curve. And then she removes the ruby from her depths and offers it to him. His eyes sparkle and he reaches for it. He lifts it to the light, and then takes the smell of her sex by holding it to his nose, his eyes closing briefly in pleasure. "A beautiful gem, but I am sure the true treasure lies from where this one was hidden." He opens his eyes again, smiling. When Nazirah offers her sapphire to him, he holds it in his other hand; lifting it to his lips he places a kiss upon a facet. His chest rises and falls as he holds one gem in each hand, cradling the jewels as he intends to treasure his new acquisitions. His cock aches at the sight of the two sisters, so similar and yet so different as they stand before him, naked, his to take for pleasure and their enthusiasm for him only adds to his confidence. "I shall have these made into a pendant so that I may wear them always close to my heart." He grins then, his best Spanish charm put into that wickedly rakish grin. "Now, I wish to be bathed." He sets the gems down carefully where they will be safe, but not occupying his hands.

On the movie screen (19/109): Zahara moves forward to lead him into the bathing pool while lifting the tray of scented oils with one hand. The pool lies to the side near an open veranda leading down to a lush garden. Tiled richly in indigo with shallow descending steps into heated depths, steam rises from a surface scattered with rose petals. She keeps apace with her sister on the opposite side of him as they each take one of his hands to draw him in, to serve him. She descends into the waters, the liquid rising around her shapely ankles, calves, and then her thighs where she stands hip deep so the water just barely laps against her sex, rarely taking her azure eyes from his thick phallus. She offers a thick phial to her sister, her fingers tightening around the bottle's neck as she passes it over.

On the movie screen (20/109): Nazirah watches the sapphire rise to his lips, and as he places a kiss upon it, her lips part; she gasps at the thought of what pleasures are sure to come. She leans low to take up a basket full of sponges of all sizes, its edges spilling over with towels, with a forward sway of full breasts. Their dusky rose peaks dimple the veil before she rises, and they fade once more into silhouette. Light steps carry her to the edge of the bath and a few steps into the water, and an outstretched hand beckons Alucard an instant before her pose mirrors that of her sister. The delicate flowers, the sisters, frame his much larger, strong figure, beckoning him to join them in the bath, their figures hazy and welcoming in the haze of sweet-scented steam. Her fingers close around the potion bottle, and another sidelong glance is cast toward her sister, likely as not sharing the same thoughts, and delighted by them.

On the movie screen (21/109): Alucard lets them lead him toward the bath, the water warming his sun-bronzed and toned body, rising until just above his waist. He lets out a sigh of pleasure as the water relieves some of the weariness in his bones. He smiles at the sisters, eyes sparkling with the heady scent of the steam and the flowers. His gaze leisurely skims from Zahara to Nazirah and back, devouring them with his looks, his jaw firming in anticipation as he restrains himself.

On the movie screen (22/109): Zahara reaches across him to take up one of the sponges from her sisters, the edge of her hand brushing along his chest as her hand delves into the basket for a sponge. She lowers it to wet it in the heated water, and then slowly draws it up his flank, watching the water travel in rivulets over his tanned, muscular skin. She lowers her head to his shoulder, her lips parting breathily, raising the edge of the rose veil that shadows the lower half of her face to bring her lips close to his skin, moving them to his throat to take in the masculine scent of him, to press her lips against the long column of his throat and dares to taste and suck in mirror with her sister.

On the movie screen (23/109): Nazirah takes hold of a sponge from the basket once her sister has claimed one for herself, and sets it to float on the water, giving it just a light nudge of her hand to send it in a slow spin over the surface. Her hand dips below the water to wet the sponge, though her eyes never leave the form of the man they now attend. She drinks in his form like wine with that gaze, and from the look of the flush blooming in her cheeks, she has rapidly become intoxicated by the sight. "We are most fortunate," she dares murmur as she raises the sponge to ease up along Alucard's side from one muscular thigh to the base of his ribs. "Most fortunate, indeed," is whispered against his skin, a flutter of soft lips through billowing silk against his shoulder. The water roils around her as she eases herself closer to savor the warmth of his skin against her own. One hand finds purchase against his arm, and her pale fingers splay against his firm, sun-kissed flesh.

On the movie screen (24/109): Alucard closes his eyes for a moment as the sisters draw the sponges up his body and begin to bathe him. He can feel the warm water and the soft sponges washing away the road and the sweat from his body. As they move in closer, touching their skin to his, he dips his hands into the water and then lifts them to stroke their bodies, letting his fingers walk along the dark skin of Zahara and then the lighter skin of Nazirah. He lets his hands rest on the small of their back, above their swell of their asses. He returns Zahara's kiss to his shoulder with one to the top of her head. "I am glad to hear you feel that way." His prick throbs in the heated water, the currents moving his erect shaft back and forth in the currents. Water runs down his muscular form, over his chest and stomach.