Silk Roads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the movie screen (25/109): Zahara agrees in silence, the quieter of the sisters, the shine of her eyes speaking for her as she lingers closer still to press against him. The sponge she wields roves downwards in small circles over his ribcage and down over his thighs, not yet daring to touch his phallus but dancing past it to squeeze a fall of water from the sponge down his inner thighs as she washes them. The touch of his hand to her smooth back beneath the tumbled fall of red hair makes her arch her nubile body towards him. Another kiss is pressed to his throat before lips and tongue slowly bathe his neck, tentative she daringly takes a nibble from his earlobe as though it were a sweetmeat to be rolled on her tongue, a taste of male flesh that makes her eyes close in ecstasy as she leans against him, the tips of rosy nipples peaking as they brush his side.

On the movie screen (26/109): Nazirah's teeth dimple the fullness of her upper lip as she lets herself follow the trails of water down over his chest, to the thick cock that sways just below the surface of the steaming pool. Her back arches up against his hand at the touch, and her hips roll sensually just below the water, pressing more firmly up against him as they glide. Another sweep of the sponge finds her hand nearly crossing with her sister's, and the elder sister's smile takes on a playfully wicked character at once. She draws down her veil, leaving its length to cling wetly across one shoulder, and along the length of her back to fan out behind her in the water. "If there is anything," says the elder sister in invitation, "you wish of us, you need only ask, and your desires shall be granted." An artful swish of her hair sends it away from her face, exposing a clear view of the hunger in her pale eyes. Growing more bold, she pours out a dollop of oil into her outstretched palm, and slowly strokes it up the length of his arm, and back over his shoulder. That hand rapidly descends; leaving an iridescent slick upon the surface, as she shamelessly trails her fingers over his ass.

On the movie screen (27/109): Alucard moans at the nibbling to his neck and earlobe. He breathes hard with excitement at having the two nubile sisters writhing against his naked body in the warm bath water. "The pleasure is heavenly. , just having you both in my grasp". He lets his hand wander up Nazirah's back, while the other roams down over the curves of Zahara's ass. He cups the firm cheeks, drawing her body against his hip. He fondles her, his touch firm and a little rough with his excitement. The other hand gliding up Nazirah's back goes into her hair, catching a firm grip and tilting her head to the side to kiss along her neck and jaw, giving into the feelings and sensations running through them, exploring their bodies as he will while they bathe him. The oils slowly and sensuously massaged into his skin further enliven him.

On the movie screen (28/109): An sensuous little smile hovers on Zahara's lips, her hand reaching for her sister's, palm to palm, to swipe some of that oil and slowly drawing it up his back, playing openly over the muscles of his ass as he fondles hers, his rough fingers against her smoothly pampered skin. "Anything at all," she echoes her voice a pitch softer than her sister's, a touch shyer. Slowly, she starts to kiss her way down his neck, nibbling with a trail of fiery kisses along his collarbone as she explores his body with her mouth longingly, still working the sponge over his legs and thighs. She slowly starts to sink into the water, lapping her tongue over a flat male nipple when she reaches it, her tongue stroking over it curiously. She glances over to her sister, to the bounty of Nazirah's breasts and leaves his for a quick, curious foray to close her lips over one of Nazirah's bare peaks, to taste the differences in form and texture before returning to her new master, her mouth lowering till it's a bare breath away from his rampant cock.

On the movie screen (29/109): A gasp spills from Nazirah's lips as she gasps, her hair caught up in Alucard's firm grip. The softest of moans escapes her, and her hand, still holding the dripping sponge, trembles in evidence of her anticipation. Her body arches to offer her throat to him, and she trembles need fully beneath the warm press of his lips to her silken flesh. There is a jolt through the elder sister like an electric current of desire as her sister's lips close on the bud of her stiffened nipple, and her eyes open to regard Zahara with a cheerfully lusty grin. It is her hand that joins with her sister's attentions to his cock, circling slowly downward with spread fingers and a touch light as feathers over his flesh.

On the movie screen (30/109): Alucard grunts softly as the girls tongue swirls over his nipple, bringing it to a hard point against his muscular chest. "Anything and everything. I have two well trained slaves to deflower, and I plan to do so." His confidence is soaring, realizing these wanton sisters look forward to pleasuring him. He groans at the sight of Zahara sucking her sister's tit. He kisses Nazirah's neck, his teeth and lips son her throat as he holds the older girl's hair in a tight grip. He works his way up and down her neck. The feel of breath and feather-light fingers on his prick causes him to twitch. He hisses softly. "Kiss the plum of my shaft, Zahara. I want to feel your lips on my prick while I kiss your sister." He pulls on Nazirah's hair again, drawing her lips to his for a long, slow, exploratory kiss.

On the movie screen (31/109): Zahara returns the grin to her sister, her gaze filled with pleasure at seeing strong hands against Nazirah's pale flesh, and then says with a hint of mischievous surprise in her soft voice, "This is...very different than a banana." She turns her head to feel the smooth heat of his cock over her soft cheek, slowly turning her head so it drags across her cheek towards her lips as he orders her to kiss him. Her mouth opens as it does to receive him into it, closing around it in an open-mouthed kiss. A series of kisses are bestowed to the head of him, followed by the sweep of a soft tongue as she tastes too, taking him into her mouth and suckling gently and then more fervently the more deeply he kisses her sister in her eagerness to do his bidding, the head of his cock moving in and out between her lips.

On the movie screen (32/109): "Much different," the elder sister agrees in a husky whisper, "or my fingers." Those very fingers stroke lightly along the length of his cock, their touch a tease of tender, smooth skin, before they coil around its base. The trembling of Nazirah's lips is stilled by Alucard's kiss, her moan lost into its depths as her body melts in against his. She opens herself to him easily, welcoming the kiss with a darting flick of her tongue to tease along the crease of his lips, beckoning his own to join the dance. Her hips sway in a wanton dance just below the waterline, brushing her warm flesh to his. The angle at which she is turned arches her back further, raising the peaks of her dusky plum nipples stiff into the air.

On the movie screen (33/109): Hissing a moan of pleasure into the elder sister's mouth, Alucard keeps the kiss deep, his tongue swirling with Nazirah's as he her hips sway back and forth, rubbing her body against his hip. He keeps one hand in her dark hair, clutching her dark curls. The other hand grips the back of her sister's head, lacing his fingers into her red hair as he slides her lips over the fat plum that is the head of his prick. His breathing is ragged as he breaks the kiss. "I hope it is somewhat larger than your delicate fingers." He offers that with a smile. He pulls on Zahara's hair gently. "Switch now. I want to kiss your younger sister while use your lips on my prick."

On the movie screen (34/109): Zahara draws her mouth up his cock before letting it slip out of her mouth as she dampens her lips, still marveling at the way he filled her mouth. "Much larger than her fingers," her breathy voice responds earnestly, and she slowly rises from the steaming waters, dragging her curves up his sides to fully feel his masculine body along hers, her fingers trailing up his cock to caress where her mouth so recently held him. Water sluices over her, the rivulets parting around her full tits to drop down the valley between them and over her flat navel as she rises, her face already lifting to his, eager for a first kiss of male lips to her innocent rosebud mouth.

On the movie screen (35/109): Nazirah's head tilts backward as the kiss breaks, and she swallows a gasp of air suddenly too cool for her desire's liking. Her smile spread broad against lips swollen and made all the more lush by the heat of the kiss. "Your wish is my command, My Lord," she whispers breathlessly. Slowly, her body descends the hand at his back trailing upward even as the rest of her sinks down. Her fingertips whisk upward from the base of Alucard's cock to lightly brush over her sister's cheek as they pass each other. A conspiratorial glance traded; in the elder sister's eyes is the assurance that delight is certain for her sibling. She sinks to her knees, letting the sponge at last simply fall away from her hands to float out of view. It is the pink tip of her tongue that first emerges, curling inward as it strokes along the underside of his thick shaft to pause and swirl in a slow spiral over his cockhead. The low murmur in her throat is a subtle vibration against the sensitive flesh, and quickly enough, her head tips forward to take his rigid cock between her soft lips.

On the movie screen (36/109): Alucard watches Zahara rise from the water like an exotic Venus emerging from the waves. He grips her red hair just as he did her older sister's darker hair and kisses her just as hotly, his lips pressing to hers forcefully, his tongue entering her mouth while her sister slides her bountiful tits along his side and begins to lick his shaft, the vibration of her tongue against his prick shaft, exciting him further. His cock vibrates between Nazirah's lips, jumping with arousal at the eager, wanton young women he has complete control over.

On the movie screen (37/109): Zahara gasps on a hot breath as his tongue forces her lips apart, statement before she too opens to flower readily before that assault, closing her eyes in wonder at the masculine mouth ravaging over hers. Her arm snakes around his waist for support, the other moving to her sister's temple to touch her face for reassurance, the familiar and vastly unfamiliar peaking her senses. She presses herself closer to him, aware of her body's desire for yet more as she starts to learn to kiss back, learns that the stroke of her tongue over his makes her heady with pleasure, learns to suckle and play with his tongue while Nazirah so skillfully plays her tongue over his cock.

On the movie screen (38/109): Nazirah suckles Alucard's cock as though she had starved too long for precisely this sensual feast. A hand slides forward to splay against his thigh, her fingers still slick with the sweetly-scented oils. She kneads at his flesh, working at travel-weary muscle even as the far tenderer flicking of her tongue maps every ridge and vein of his member. Her head cants toward the brush of her sister's fingers, and her other hand rises slowly, trailing up the length of Zahara's thigh to trace tiny spirals over her silky skin.

On the movie screen (39/109): Watching the interaction of the two sisters as the elder suck his prick and the other kisses him, Alucard savors the taste of Zaharah's mouth on his tongue and lips. He breaks the kiss once more, breathing hard. His stomach ripples with lustful desire. "Out of the bath. You've cleaned me and I want to focus on you pleasuring me. I want you both sucking my cock while I frig your slits. I want to suck your breasts, I want your naked bodies writhing in desire against mine." He gives a little pull to Nazirah's hair, to draw the eager woman from his cock and to her full height. He gives each of them a slap to the ass and climbs out of the bath, leading them toward the bed where he stretches out on his back.

On the movie screen (40/109): His wish is their command. Nazirah withdraws from Alucard's cock, leaving a tender kiss upon its slickened and swollen head. Her pale green eyes flit toward her sister, and she arches a brow with a playful look in her eyes. "Yes, My Lord," she whispers, her welcoming smile coming rapidly into place. Zahara glances to Nazirah with amazement widening her eyes, gathering her wits and breath back as she slowly dampens her kiss swollen lips. She ascends the shallow steps from the tub, winding an arm around her sister's waist so they walk towards him in unison in their beauty, their hips brushing against each others as their long legs bring them closer to the bed. Nazirah's veil is left behind, claimed by the pool, as she emerges from the steaming water, entwining herself with her sister for a stolen moment.

On the movie screen (41/109): Zahara lightly disengages from her sister after turning her face to the raven-haired beauty for a kiss to her lips, deepening the kiss in excitement as she tastes their new master on her sister's lush mouth. Moving away, her hand trailing lightly across her sister's waist as she steps apart, she crosses with a dancer's grace to the far side of the bed to slide into the bed, half curled with her wet red hair clinging to her curves and shoulders, leaning down to eagerly do his bidding, to press her mouth back for the real taste of his cock in her mouth. Nazirah's breath catches, and she slides a hand around Zahara's waist to leave the lightest of pinches there before she eases herself onto the bed. She stretches out a hand, and beckons to him with a crook of her fingers, but her pleading is in her eyes, and their desperate hunger.

On the movie screen (42/109): Alucard props himself up on several pillows, as he watches the lovely vision of the two harem girls approaching him arm in arm, and then seeing the incestuous kiss between them, his cock throbs in arousal. "Sweet Jesu..." When Zahara moves onto the bed and kneels down to take his prick into her mouth he groans loudly, the feel of her soft lips on his shaft driving him to new heights of ecstasy. "Help your sister, Nazirah. I want both sets of lips worshiping my shaft and my balls." He's takes her dark hair in his hand and guides her head downward, shifting their bodies so that they kneel facing toward his feet and he has a view of their rumps.

On the movie screen (43/109): The camera pans to share his view, of Zahara bent over on her knees with her hair pulled over her shoulder to bare the delicate contours of her back, the lower swells of her breasts visible. Her knees are partly spread, the firm cheeks of her derriere displaying the dewy folds of her sex between them that was trained to hold a thick ruby within, her tight pucker above those lower lips. She leans over as though in prayer, in true worship as she laves her tongue with a purr up and down his cock, saving the other half for her sister's mouth to share the delicacy.

On the movie screen (44/109): Nazirah bends downward to her hands and knees, one hand finding a hold on his firm thigh as she crawls forward to taste him once more with a searching sweep of her tongue. Briefly, she searches for her sister's eyes with her own, as though some subtle, unspoken communication was contained in that conspiratorial glance. Her pale thighs part, opening her hairless slit to his scrutiny, already swollen and glistening with the nectar of her arousal. As her tongue reaches the tip of his shaft, she waits until her sister's head is on a level with her own, until jade eyes peer into azure blue, and she darts her tongue forward to leave a teasing lash of warmth across her sister's upper lip. A wicked smile is quick to follow. Fingertips travel lightly up the inside of his thigh to lightly cup his balls below, and stroke with the most delicate of care.

On the movie screen (45/109): Alucard moves his head from side to side, watching the two girls kneel submissively and begin to work his cock with their tongues. If feeling one of them sucking him off is pleasure, feeling two tongues running over the thick, veined surface of his cock is indescribable pleasure. He strokes their outside hips, then slaps each of their cheeks lightly, marveling at the firm, smooth flesh, so soft from a lifetime of pampering. He turns his hands at the wrist, sliding them between their spread legs, stroking both sets of pussy lips at once. "Your cunts are gorgeous..." His words become a gasp as the two tongues are on his shaft at once.

On the movie screen (46/109): Zahara's glance back to her sister is equally playful, a nip to her sister's fingers as they stroke over his balls resulting in a soft tongue tangling with the fingers that cup and stroke his balls. Fascinated by the different texture of his balls to cock, her back arches more as she deepens her press between his thighs to gently suck balls into the warmth of her mouth, the light vibration of her squeal from his slaps to her pampered cheeks right up against his balls. She lets them slip out again before moving back to his cock, sucking in niblets from the base of him to the thick head in time with her sister, trying not to go slack jawed as intense pleasure swamps her as he strokes their virgin slits, pressing herself back against him wantonly as her juices slick his questing fingers.

On the movie screen (47/109): Nazirah rolls her hips in a slow grind in the empty air, savoring the touch of his warm fingers against her silky flesh. As they delve down into the well of her tender sex, she moans audibly, and writhes beneath his touch, arching her back and further spreading her thighs to present herself to his questing fingertips. The slick petals of her slit are lustfully swollen, blooming beneath his touch. She clutches at him from within her as the swat lands on the soft flesh of her ass. It is enough to redouble her efforts, and her tongue lashes wetly against the side of his shaft.

On the movie screen (48/109): Alucard's eyes widen as the two sisters work his cock over with their mouths, tongues gliding over his shaft and lips sucking his balls. He can't take much more of the excitement. "Kiss each other. Tongue kiss each other around the head of my cock. I'm going to blow my load and I want you both to taste it." His chest heaves and he closes his eyes, holding off on his orgasm as long as he can. His finger delves into Nazirah's slit, while he rubs her younger sisters clit with that tips of three fingers, pleasuring them both while they pleasure him orally.

On the movie screen (49/109): Zahara mirrors her sisters movements only half consciously as her whole body tightens against the rougher, calloused fingers rubbing slickly against the most sensitive part of her sex. Barely able to obey, she shifts her head so her mouth and tongue lap the head of him, blindly seeking her sister's mouth over his cock, keeping the tip of his cock between their open mouths as her tongue laves over him and darts into her sister's mouth, sharing the taste of him with an even headier taste to cum. Over and over her agile pink tongue circles the head of him in rhythm with kisses to Nazirah's lips, soft little moans of her passion in the air as she slides her wet pearl against his fingers over and over while he plays her, her soft thighs closing to trap his hand there between her legs in her urgent desire for more.

On the movie screen (50/109): Nazirah does not need to be told twice. Eagerly, she tilts her head forward to welcome her sister's kiss. Through eyes open only by a sliver, she watches Zahara's face come into view. This is what they have been waiting for, her expression reads too clearly. As Alucard's fingers plunge into the depths of her sex, she cries out softly into the kiss, and the sound fades into a lingering moan. Her hips rock and sway, and she clutches at his fingers with her slickened folds, her eagerness all too apparent. She guides the paired heads slightly downward, so that they might tease at one another's tongues entwined, while leaving their mouths well enough open to receive his seed.