Silk Roads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the movie screen (84/109): Feeling the pressure of her barrier as he pushes inward, Alucard holds there a moment. He savors the feel of her tight folds gripping his shaft. "Mother of God, that feels wonderful. Ready yourself princess..." He pulls back slightly and then pushes forward again, slowly stretching the barrier, and he keeps pushing his cock into her until he feels it yield. The hand on Zahara's backside strokes her, caresses her while he deflowers her older sister. The smooth, soft feel of their skin and their eagerness adding to his pleasure.

On the movie screen (85/109): Zahara captures her sister's mingled gasp of pleasure and pain with an inhalation of that breath into her own mouth, pressing a kiss to her sister with a gleam in her blue eyes, to the woman her sister now is now filled to the brim with their master's cock. She arches back almost kittenishly to the stroke to her soft, flawless backside, turning her head to look over her shoulder at the young, virile, comely man riding her sister beneath her. Her hips settle lower to better feel against the smooth curve of her ass each of his thrusts into her beloved sibling.

On the movie screen (86/109): The slow stretch of that fragile inner wall quickens Nazirah's breath until it catches in her throat. As it gives way, that held breath is let loose with a startled cry. Her eyes flash wide as saucers, and her grip on her sister's tender flesh intensifies, leaving tiny crescent impressions where her fingernails briefly bite. As she feels herself so deeply opened to him, a calm falls over her, stilling all her trembling at once. Her lips part to welcome her sister's kiss, which is somehow different even now, as the sensation of his firm cock splitting her open welcomes her into womanhood. Her grip softens, and pale hands glide up her sister's back, through the wealth of her shining hair, and slide down to cup her cheeks. All she can manage to say is this: "It is better than you can possibly dream," before she is entirely lost to her pleasure.

On the movie screen (87/109): Alucard keeps thrusting until he is completely sheathed in the once virgin cunt of Nazirah. He bottoms out, his balls resting against her pert bottom, his flat stomach against Zahara's curved backside and still virgin pussy. He stays there a moment, lost in the decadence of deflowering one sister while the other writhes in anticipation of her turn. His cock throbs inside the pale older sibling and he slowly withdraws, thrusting into her again, taking a few thrusts to enjoy the pleasure her silken folds have to offer him.

On the movie screen (88/109): Zahara feels the cry through her sister's body and each further thrust is savored. She lifts her body a little to press herself back against the muscled body moving so powerfully against her backside, looking down between them, eager for the visual beauty of masculine flesh spearing into feminine, whispering reverently to her sister, "Nazirah...he's so big going into you, your blood slick on his manhood..." Eager to increase her sister's pleasure, she lowers her rosebud mouth to her sister's peaked nipple, suckling with a lap of her tongue, instinctively timing the suckling to the rhythmic thrusts of his body behind hers.

On the movie screen (89/109): The delicate petals of Nazirah's sex swell outward around Alucard's cock as it drags slowly out of her tight sheath, blooming like a flower around his stiffened shaft. The reddened tint of her fluids coats his length, and each tug against the torn shreds of her maidenhead stiffens the whole of her form for but an instant. She begins to moan, less kittenish and far more deep a sound as his thrusts reach her innermost depths. The suckling of her nipple stirs her to motion with an arch of her back; it is enough to rouse her to the rhythm of his thrusts, to match them with slow rolls and rocks of her hips in time.

On the movie screen (90/109): "That's it, lick your sister's nipples, suck on them while I fuck her." Alucard breathes raggedly, taking long slow strokes of his cock. He looks down between his body and that of the girls; the slight opening of Zahara's pussy, and the wider stretching of Nazirah's twat-lips clinging to his prick, streaked with the faint crimson of her maiden-blood. After a few strokes he withdraws and nestles the wide head against the darker lips of the younger sister, his voice husky with his arousal as he leans forward to whisper in Zahara's ear, "Your turn."

On the movie screen (91/109): Zahara's suckling ceases at the feel of that rigid, hot shaft to her entry, her eyes widening as she seeks the jade green of her sister's eyes in turn now, swallowing a soft gasp as she pillows her young, lush curves against her sister. The knowledge that he comes to her fresh from her sister, soaked in her sister's wetness and virgin's blood only makes her own petals slick, swollen already in full readiness for him.

On the movie screen (92/109): Tenderly, she brushes back strands of inky hair from her sister's temple, then looks over her shoulder to look up at him, to see his face as he moves to complete the taking of their royal blood. She bends to whisper softly to her sister, a soft sussurus of words that is quickly borne away in the sounds of the trio.

On the movie screen (93/109): The rousing of her passions comes to Nazirah so quickly she seems at a loss to contain it; before he's withdrawn, the slender princess is meeting each thrust with eager anticipation, already grown shameless in the pursuit of her pleasures. There is no cry of dismay as he slips out of her, only a smile up to her sister, and a steadying hold on her backside. Her fingertips delve inward, spreading her younger sibling's delicate petals in turn to display the silky flesh for their master.

On the movie screen (94/109): "Perfect. Spread your sister's pretty little pussy open for me before I take her cherry." Alucard slides into Zahara until he reaches her maidenhead, just as he did with her sister. His prick slick with her sisters juice as he slides between the fingers holding her wide apart. He pushes against her maidenhead, not stopping until he feels her virginity give way under his penetration.

On the movie screen (95/109): Zahara can barely keep her eyes on his face after the first slide into the tight velvet heat of her, her body unused to a man's presence in it, the tense muscles within adjusting around it as she moans with the true awakening of her own pleasure. Her wonder shows in her face as she looks down at her sister, cradled protectively between their bodies, impaled on the cock that breaks through her fragile virgin's barrier with little effort. A cry echoes her sister's earlier one, that ecstatic mingling of pain and pleasure on her own face as he uses her body for its true purpose and stretches it around his cock, the giving and receiving of pleasure.

On the movie screen (96/109): Nazirah lightly strokes the tender flesh beneath her fingertips, coaxing her younger sister to relax in spite of the pain she knows too well the feel of now herself. She nuzzles her lips lightly against her sister's cheek, whispering soft encouragements in a low murmur between tender kisses peppered from the curve of her ear down the line of her jaw. Soothing touches, light as the air itself, spill from her fingers along the inner curves of Zahara's thighs until her hands slide backward, up over the delectable curves of her backside. "So beautiful," she whispers, smiling up to her sister. "You see?"

On the movie screen (97/109): Alucard shudders lightly at hearing a young princess cry out in mixed pain and pleasure as he takes her maidenhead. He pushes deeper, opening her tight passage to the intruding presence of his cock, stopping only when he is fully inside her, his balls resting lightly against Nazirah's folds below her. He stays there a moment, grinding his hips against the lovely young girls ass before slowly withdrawing from her freshly deflowered pussy.

On the movie screen (98/109): Zahara arches back against him in pleasure, between the hot thickness inside of her and the contrast of her sister's delicately soothing touches, she feels her body expertly played, the pleasure eliciting a hunger to match her sister's. "I see," she manages to whisper, kissing her sister again with a new fierceness to it, a deeper boldness as she feels the length of him drag out of her against her inner walls after being hilted so deeply inside.

On the movie screen (99/109): The soft pressure of Alucard's balls against her swollen flesh summons a moan out of Nazirah that falls softly against her sister's silken skin. "So beautiful," she echoes, still nuzzling her sibling's cheek until their lips meet in that hungry kiss. She writhes beneath her sibling like a hungry serpent, greedy for that kiss and the warm heat of their master's thighs as they crush in close against her own with each claiming thrust into her sister's sex.

On the movie screen (100/109): Their new master takes Zahara, slowly pulling his cock nearly out and then plunging back in, ravaging the young girl with firm, hard thrusts that rock her body against her sisters. "Sweet and tight and warm." Alucard murmurs, pulling out of her completely his prick now stained with both her blood and that of her sister, his body bold and powerful as it rises between the pale thighs of the sisters. He plunges into Nazirah again, thrusting into her, taking her quickly now. He swaps between the two, a few hard and fast thrust into one, then into the other, using them both for his pleasure.

On the movie screen (101/109): His alternating leaves Zahara whimpering with building tension, the initial plundering of her body starting to mould her cunt to his cock, his withdrawal leaving her trembling and tense, sore muscles starting kept on edge and then starting to relax as he plunders her sister, the jolt of his phallus plunging into her anew making her cry out. The angle of him as he spears upward into her from behind burns into her body, pleasure spiraling outwards from the intensity of his thrusts, branding her as his. Her cries become muffled as she leans down to kiss her sister fiercely, tasting deeply of Nazirah's mouth before also shifting between the two of them, turning her head to seek his mouth and share her sister's taste with him before kissing her sister anew to share his taste in turn.

On the movie screen (102/109): Nazirah does not expect that next thrust to plunge so deep into the soft well of her swollen sex. Her startled cry of delight, and the bucking of her hips, leaves her clinging to her sister needfully. The deep invasion of his shaft, then the tickling brush of flesh against her own as she feels her sister's body rock with the force of the next is rapidly enough to send the elder princess sailing over the edge. Her pale thighs shift, her legs rising upward to wind around her sister's slim back. Nazirah's toes trail along her younger sibling's thighs; they jerk sharply with each firm thrust of their master's throbbing prick. Zahara's body moves instinctively in tune with her sister's, running her hands along her older sister's breasts as she feels her sister's trembling orgasm start beneath her slim body.

On the movie screen (103/109): Alucard sweats and pants as he picks up speed, fucking one sister and then the other. He takes his time deliberately, hammering Nazirah's cunt, giving Zahara time to tighten up from the fresh deflowering before he loosens her again with his cock and leaves her older sister to do the same; to grow tighter for him. His voice is a low growl as he manages, "So wonderful. You're both so tight and wet. I'm going to cum soon. I can't hold back my seed." He thrusts into each of them, moving from one to the other.

On the movie screen (104/109): Their master's praise offers Nazirah all the permission she needs; it confirms for her the rightness of this pleasure the three of them share. A flush burns suddenly in her cheeks to spread like wildfire down her throat and across the planes of her collarbone. She cries out sharply as her climax tears through her, the first of this kind she has ever known, and buries her head in her sister's glossy hair. She clings to Zahara as if for life itself, breathless in her passions. Her elegance is lost to the frenzy of her orgasm, leaving every inch of her delicately fluttering with trembling and jerks of her muscles.

On the movie screen (105/109): Zahara's own body is left wanton and wanting, the flush of her passion beneath the smoothness of her fine skin. When he withdraws after her sister's orgasm clenching tight around his shaft, and she raises a little on spread knees for his next deep plunge into her body, so deep that the initial thrust leaves her gasping and arching back against him as the head of him pounds against her youthful womb itself and triggers her own cascading orgasm to flood him anew with wetness to ease his thrusting up into her as she cries out helplessly.

On the movie screen (106/109): That is all that their Spanish master can take and his strokes are like hammers into each of them, a thrust into one and then directly into the other, back and forth, coated with both their juices, both of their virgin blood. Alucard buries his prick in Nazirah as her cunt flutters around his shaft, pleasuring him further. His cock swells, erupting inside her, the first hot, warm spurts of his seed coating her spasming folds. He pulls out, one sticky rush of cum splattering on them both as he drives into Zahara's tightly orgasming cunt, driving into her womb to spray his seed within her as well.

On the movie screen (107/109): The intensity of the shared orgasm between the three of them fills Zahara's senses, unable to do naught but also cling to her sister as she arches back against their master's driving phallus, closing her eyes at the ecstasy and the heat of the first thick ropes of cum within her devirginized body. She's left breathless and trembling, sinking into her sister's soft body and wrapping her arms around her sister with an ecstatic glee at their first experience, blue eyes warm with the glow of it, adoring worship kindled in them as she turns back to look up at their master.

On the movie screen (108/109): The moist fluid heat that fills her sex renews Nazirah's trembling and eases her at once. Her legs slip downward to frame Zahara's, and her hands settle at the small of her sibling's back. Her jade eyes slip open, glancing over her sister's shoulder toward their new master who has to deeply and truly claimed them, body and soul. Once more, she crooks slim fingers toward him, beckoning him to join their languid sprawl atop the soft cushions, and savor the fruits of their afterglow in a warm embrace.

On the movie screen (109/109): The last of his orgasm washes over him. He kneels between them for a moment, panting and shaken by the intensity of the experience. He gently rolls the two girls apart and then nestles in between them. They both cuddle up to him, one on each side, flushed from their first experiences of pleasure, their skin warm as they wrap themselves beneath each of his arms. He kisses each girl; Nazirah and then Zahara, languidly letting his tongue play in each princess' mouth. "I am the most fortunate of men, " he tells them huskily as the lights in the room extinguish, the camera focusing on the wicked grin on his face as the lights die.

[MOVIESCREEN] The movie comes to an end as the lights come on in the theatre.