Silk Roads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the movie screen (51/109): There is only so much pleasure one man can take. Alucard has reached his limit. His cock throbs, the head swelling as he erupts in their mouths. He jets his sticky cum into their mouths as they tongue kiss around the plum-shaped head. His whole body stiffens as the climax crashes through him. His orgasm is intense, rocking his body as he sprays a massive load of cum into the mouths of the sisters.

On the movie screen (52/109): Zahara takes her guidance eagerly from her sister, her lips glossed from her sister's kisses and the precum that glazes her lips like an appetizer before a delectable meal. The first taste of hot seed on her lips is greedily pulled into her mouth by her tongue, questing for more to follow. She laps at the head of him, sharing the taste of him in intimate, hot, tongue-tangling kisses with her sister, licking stray droplets from her sister's mouth to not miss any part of this first taste of seed. The new taste, the new sensation of the rich slippery heat that erupts from the velvety head of Alucard's prick, summons another wanton moan from Nazirah's plush lips. She trails her tongue over her lips, coating them lightly with the salty fluid before leaning in closer to steal another heated kiss from her sibling.

On the movie screen (53/109): Propping up on his elbows, Alucard watches the two sisters greedily devour his seed, his cum erupting into their mouths as they kiss around the head. He keeps a finger inside Nazirah, with his left hand and slides one of his fingers of his right into Zahara's snatch. "Madre de Dios!" His back arches at the pleasure the two bring him. His shaft throbs as he erupts, a copious load of his seed from weeks spent on the road with little relief but his own hand. The touch of two sets of lips and soft tongues is infinitely more pleasurable. As the last of his climax washes over him, he drops back onto the bed, spent but still erect.

On the movie screen (54/109): Zahara tastes her sister fiercely in a kiss to share the taste of him between them, the soft cry deep in her throat at the fingers working inside her tight body muffled against soft lips. She rears her hips back against his fingers, twisting her body, opening blue eyes wide with awe. "Gods, it was more than I imagined," she whispers across to Nazirah innocently, her body still seeking more as she frictions her slick folds over his fingers while still tasting his seed on her mouth, believing it to be very nearly over.

On the movie screen (55/109): The glossy liquid coats Nazirah's lips, and is swept away by a slow trail of her tongue that teases against Zahara's gentle murmuring. She savors the taste of him, so rich and exotic, as she trails a lingering glance between her sister and the still-stiffened cock bobbing before her eyes. Another light sweep of her tongue trails over Alucard's cockhead as she watches her sibling; once more taking on the task of ensuring every inch of him is perfectly cleaned. Her hips continue to sway, slowly grinding her slick folds against the intrusion of his finger into her virgin sheath.

On the movie screen (56/109): Alucard has a smile on his lips as he resumes moving his fingers, pumping their sweet pussies back and forth. "Wonderful." His body tenses briefly as Nazirah runs her tongue around the head of his prick. The head extremely sensitive to sensations after his orgasm. He slides his fingers from the tight confines of their slick folds and gives each of them a firm, but playful swat. He slowly sits up, tongue gliding over his lips. "That was the best head I have ever had, ladies." His eyes sparkle as he looks from one to the other, desire still lighting his face. "Now, now it is my turn to taste you."

On the movie screen (57/109): Zahara mews lightly as he empties her body of his fingers, leaving them slick from her tight canal. She takes her cue from her sister, learning avidly even now, mirroring with a fierce concentration the licks to cleanse the head of him. She lifts her head then, her eyes dilated from her arousal, looking to him with a query in her eyes before again turning to her sister to seek guidance.

On the movie screen (58/109): Hearing Alucard's words, Nazirah's glossy lips draw up into a wicked little smile. They part to allow the softest of whimpers to escape as his fingers slide out of her slick folds. Her back arches in time with the motion of his hand, desperate to prolong those last moments of contact; it only better positions her to receive that swat to the creamy flesh of her backside, and elicits a surprised yelp from the virgin princess. Her jade eyes seek her sister's before she glances toward their new master. That she counts herself and her sibling more than fortunate is evident in that delighted gaze.

On the movie screen (59/109): Still smiling, Alucard reaches out to touch them. "Up you go, my girls, stand on your knees, face to face." He shifts to the position he means, guiding the sisters to face one another. His hands are firm, roughened by the long days on caravan, but gentle nonetheless. He knows he has no need to force them. He strokes along the smooth skin of their backs, groping their bottoms. "Kiss each other, embrace, play with each others tits. Just keep your legs spread nicely for me and your bodies close together." His erection has returned almost immediately, just the thought of watching the two of them together enough to return his member to full staff.

On the movie screen (60/109): Zahara follows his guidance, her body limber as she shifts, reaching for her sister to place her hands on the swell of Nazirah's hips and stroking gently downwards, leaning in to nuzzle with soft lips to the sensitive junction where her sibling's neck meets her shoulder. The gesture is sisterly, affectionate, subtly made more so by the brush of full breasts against breasts, nipples lightly skimming across nipples as she faces her sister, her thighs spreading to show the slick liquid that still coats the twin hollows at the apex of her thighs where her long legs join her body.

On the movie screen (61/109): Nazirah doesn't need to be told twice. As she slowly kneels upward, her eyes are on her sister once more. The playful smile never fades, never falters. A smooth rocking of her hips savors the feel of that gentle touch of calloused fingers against her flesh as a counterpoint to the silken touch of Zahara's hands. A low moan echoes from her throat, and her head tips backward, spilling raven curls down the length of her back.

On the movie screen (62/109): Alucard moves quickly. He lays on his back, sliding underneath the sisters. His body stretched out behind Nazirah. He places his hands on her hips, cupping her ass. He looks up from beneath her, able to see both her shaved slit and that of her sisters which is wet with her arousal. "Jesu Christos, this is going to be sweet." He starts to kiss them, kissing their inner thighs, moving his head from side to side, leaving little kisses on the contrasting skin of the two girls, working closer toward their still virgin cunts.

On the movie screen (63/109): Zahara spreads her knees even further at the burning touch of warm lips and firm jaw between her thighs, the excitement of sharing this intimate experience with her sister reflected in the vivid blue of her eyes as she watches Nazirah's pleasured expression. She reaches up a hand to tenderly cup her sister's flushed cheek, drawing that hand slowly to toy with her sister's full breasts, letting her thumb glide over pert nipple while leaving enough space between their bodies to give their new master a clear view of them touching each other, of her lips closing the distance anew after she tosses her spill of crimson hair over her shoulder, moving in to kiss her Nazirah's collarbone as her own flesh is kissed.

On the movie screen (64/109): There are some things virgin princesses are not, perhaps, so schooled in, as their future husbands or masters may not be so inclined to perform. The brush of warm skin against her tender inner thighs draws a gasp from Nazirah's lips, and her pearly teeth dent the lower as the remnants of that gasp escape her in a soft hiss. She tips forward, sliding a pale hand up along her sister's side, fingertips skimming up over her ribs to trace a feather light spiral over her younger sister's tender breast. Her thighs tremble visibly with each warm spill of breath from beneath her.

On the movie screen (65/109): Alucard raises his head up enough to place a kiss first on Zahara's bare sex, over the tender, wet petals there, then another on Nazirah's. He takes a long lick, going from the darker haired sisters' ass, along her slit, to her sister's sex and up to her asshole. He licks them both like that repeatedly, tongue lathing through eacg juicy slit, savoring their unique tastes. He places one hand on each of them, holding onto their hips as he takes pleasure from exploring their intimate folds. He happily slurps at their juicy folds, tasting them, savoring every drop.

On the movie screen (66/109): Zahara rocks her hips, trembling from that deeply intimate kiss, the first of her experience of being pleasured so, and her breath exhales on a warm little whimper over her sister's shoulder. Her teeth bite into the rosy swell of her lower lip to hold back the begging that would slip forth, a greedy neediness for more that she tries to contain as her fingers instinctively close 'round Nazirah's breast, squeezing it with the force of the lust that unfolds within her and makes her body more ripe for him to taste.

On the movie screen (67/109): Nazirah rocks her hips ever so gently in time with the sweep of Alucard's tongue, bumping her soft flesh up against Zahara's with each slippery pass of it between them. The pad of her thumb flicks lightly back and forth over the stiffened bud of her sister's nipple, imprinting the texture of the flesh into her sense memory. Her thighs begin to tremble all the more as her legs spread further, opening the tender petals of her sex further to his explorations, and releasing the sweet moisture of her growing arousal.

On the movie screen (68/109): Pressing his lips to Nazirah's cuntlips, he sucks hungrily on her slit, pressing his tongue into her still-virgin pussy. He draws his tongue through her folds to expose her clit. Then closes his lips around the nub, sucking softly on the sensitive pearl of flesh. His hands squeeze her hips and caress her ass, pressing the two girls together. He switches to the younger sister then, his tongue flicking around her bare lips, finding her clit and thrashing his pink muscle over the sensitive bundle. "God, you taste as sweet as dates."

On the movie screen (69/109): Zahara nearly weeps with the pleasure of his tongue over the rosy pearl between her folds, daring for an instant with innate passion to rub her body over his face as she presses against her sister, into the soft warmth of feminine skin, the touches to her Nazirah's breasts more fervent as she plays more heatedly with the other's nipples. She manages to open her eyes anew, blue eyes looking into green, leaning forward for a soft kiss followed by a prolonged taste of Nazirah's lower lip in her mouth as her own sensuality grows more fully awakened beneath the skill of their master's touch.

On the movie screen (70/109): Nazirah cries out so sharply that she has need to muffle the sound, burying it in a quick nip to her sister's soft lips. Her breath spills out warm against Zahara's face, stirring her curls. Fingertips close in a quick pinch to her sister's nipple, twisting lightly before a feathery touch trails down along its side. The first suckle to her clit nearly sends her over the edge of sensation, imprinting itself forever on her senses. "They never... never told us about this," she whispers quietly.

On the movie screen (71/109): Their new Master takes his time in eating out the two sisters. His tongue and lips work at their pussies, savoring the distinct flavors of them. He sucks one girls clit, then laps rapidly at the others. He stiffens his tongue and plunges it into them, rubbing his face against their bald mounds when Zahara rubs against him. Their juices smearing on his lips and the other region of his face. The musky smell of arousal stiffening his cock. Finally, he slides from between them, panting. He moves onto his knees, grabbing each of them by the hair and pulling them slowly toward him for a three-way kiss.

On the movie screen (72/109): Zahara echoes her sister's words faintly, "Never...", she manages breathlessly, her eyes wide, lips parted, then closing her eyes with the tongue plunged into her as though willing that single moment of ecstasy to last for eternity, finally knowing the heat of a man's tongue delving into her delicate body. As her dark red hair is grasped by his tanned fingers, she presses a last firm kiss to her sister's mouth before turning eagerly towards their master, the scent of both of them on his mouth compelling her, her lips already parting in their eagerness to taste.

On the movie screen (73/109): Nazirah continues to moan into the softness of her sister's lips, her own tremblings rising to a crescendo just before Alucard draws away, and slides up between the pair. Her hands slide from her sister's nubile form to caress his side, his shoulder, as he emerges between them. She joins the kiss in earnest, savoring the sweetness of their combined tastes, all joined for the first time in the kiss.

On the movie screen (74/109): Alucard groans into the kiss as the two young women taste themselves on his lips. His fingers curled into dark hair and red locks alike, holding them both close. His tongue slides over each girl's lips, and twirling with their tongues in a passionate tangle. His chest rises faster as their hands slide over his tanned flesh. He breaks the kiss with a nip to the upper lip of each girl. "Now, my lovely girls, it is time for your Master to deflower you both. I'm going to lay you on top of one another, facing each other so that I can take you both, and once I've popped your cherries, I can have you both."

On the movie screen (75/109): Zahara sends him an excited look, shyly dropping her eyes in a failed attempt to conceal the eagerness for the very moment she's been waiting for much of her short life. She draws in a deep breath that raises her pert breasts and exhales, reaching out to grasp her older sister's hand lightly with entwining fingers that loosen. "Yes, Master," she responds breathily, awaiting his positioning of her, kneeling submissively before him with a straight back that emphasizes the aroused, peaked nipples, her tongue slipping out to wet her lips and take in the remnants of their mingled tastes on her mouth.

On the movie screen (76/109): Nazirah slides downward slowly, trailing a pale hand along her sister's chest and Alucard's muscular shoulder at once. "Lay atop me," she whispers, slowly draping herself across the bed to open herself to their new master. She crooks a hand in a beckoning gesture, her eyes liquid and bright with invitation. "Let me hold you, dear sister," she whispers, glancing back toward Alucard to seek his approval. Alucard gives a nod of his head to assent to Nazirah's request. "Perfect. I'll take you first, Nazirah, then your sister." He strokes Zahara's responsive breast, teasing her nipple as he fondles her briefly, then leans forward and does the same to Nazirah as she lays on her back. His cock bounces with his movements, stiff and erect and ready to be doused in lust inside their young twats.

On the movie screen (77/109): Zahara moves willingly into her sister's embrace, sliding a slim forearm just beneath Nazirah's shoulders to brace her weight upon, breast to breast as the rosy tipped peaks of her nipples glide over her sisters. She lies atop her sister, the two of them face to face in a tangle of limbs, her eyes fixed on her sibling's face to watch with shared joy whatever ecstasy her sister might experience. She helps her sister raise her thighs for their master's entry, reaching down to stroke Nazirah's folds apart in preparation for the all-too-generously sized cock that will soon take them. Her own pale thighs spread, framing her sister's virgin passage.

On the movie screen (78/109): The elder sister nods once to their handsome new master, and smiles wickedly even as her eyes demurely lower. As the softness of the pillows meet her back, she slides her hands upward to welcome her sister into her arms in a gentle embrace. The flush of arousal is bright in her pale cheeks, growing all the more rich in tone as he speaks of claiming her first. The brush of her sister's fingers against her slick folds is enough to draw another gasp from her lips, and she arches her back, pressing the stiff peaks against her nipples firmly against her sister's elegant form, crushing the soft mounds of their breasts together. Despite her anticipation, and the eagerness with which she spreads her creamy thighs to welcome him, there is nervousness in her jade eyes, and they search for reassurance in the depths of her sister's blues.

On the movie screen (79/109): Sliding his hands along their thighs as they move into the position he desires, Alucard's lust nearly bursts from him. He has to will his breathing to slow to keep from spilling his seed prematurely; the sight presented to him so erotic, so charged with lust. He looks over Zahara's shoulder into Nazirah's eyes and smiles gently. "You will enjoy it, you have my word." He moves into position then, angling his prick so that the head rubs against the dew-soaked petals of Nazirah's folds, nestling into her tight sex, one hand on his shaft, the other on the curve of her sister's backside.

On the movie screen (80/109): Zahara is more reassuring in the familiar way that she cradles Nazirah's body, the same mingling of excitement and trepidation in her own eyes. She leans down to whisper softly in a tone meant to carry as far as the shell of her sister's ear, "I hope it actually fits." She can feel the power of his thighs against the backs of hers, knowing intimately when he pushes forward despite that he is taking her sister, not her, and she leans down anew to kiss her sister softly, reassuringly, tasting her before lifting her body enough to look down between their thighs at the masculine power of him slowly moving into their feminine duality.

On the movie screen (81/109): Nazirah rocks her hips in a smooth undulation of flesh, brushing the swollen petals of her tender sex against the velvety head of Alucard's rigid prick. She offers herself so earnestly, struggling to find the best angle to let him slide in to the heat of her virgin slit only to brush more firmly against her sister's spread fingertips. "I already do," comes her whisper, soft and heated. Her sister's words spark not only further anticipation, but a conspiratorial smile at the elder princess' lips. Her hands slip smoothly over her sister's back, coming to a stop over her backside, where her pale fingers splay broadly. "I will take you with me with every thrust," she whispers in promise between the soft kisses that pass between them.

On the movie screen (82/109): Tongue sliding over his lips, Alucard cannot take his eyes off the girls writhing and kissing one another between them. His cock twitches inside the soft grip at the opening of Zaharah's pussy, the thought of deflowering the two royal sisters urges him on. He pushes forward, slowly entering her, his wide shaft spreading her open. His right hand strokes between Zahara's legs, teasing her slit with his thumb, working it into her cant until he encounters her maidenhead.

On the movie screen (83/109): Zahara is eager to feel, to experience fully the transitions in these moments that will make them women, a veer of her fingers holding her sister's folds apart, the feel of thick, incredibly hard and hot shaft sliding through her fingers slick from Nazirah's slit making her gasp. When she encounters his hand, she withdraws hers, to focus fully on her sister's face, at each expression that crosses it, feeling her sister's throbbing heartbeat breast to breast. The first firm pressure against her tender barrier causes Nazirah to squeeze tightly, pale fingers dimpling the skin of her sister's beautiful ass. It is pain of a kind, but not the same kind, but the difference is lost entirely on the elder princess. Her thighs grow rigid for that moment that will only come once in her life, her teeth firmly catching at her ripe lower lip. Her eyes flash up to meet Zahara's, and then flutter backward to be veiled by her dark lashes. A soft rush of breath escapes her in a gasp of such pure delight that she seems entirely transfixed, caught up in pure rapture as pleasure mingles with pain.