All Comments on 'Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 08'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

Love this,so many new developments.How did his old pack get there? Where are they?How is he going to integrate the old and new packs?What is his purpose for being there and what new changes are going to happen? How many children will he have? Who will be his new mate? Looking forward to these questions being answered in upcoming chapters. I love the uniqueness of this story,the plot and characters are very good.Lol Dan sure is fertile. I wonder if he's going to breed everyone he has sex with,that's funny. Thanks for sharing this story,good job.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

been waiting for gianni to be aged so we can find out she is dans new mate.

friend40friend40over 10 years ago
this is getting interesting

I like that you are opening it up to so many possibilities and directions.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
TOO FUNNY

I LOVE IT. SEEMS LIKE DAN IS A GENUINE BABY-MAKER.(ROKMSL) FEMALES BEWARE UNLESS U WANT TWINS.

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingover 10 years ago

@redlion - we've already met his new mate, she's a woman in the local town where the pack's based

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
okay

so if the old pack is to stay on kitsune land how are they still dan's?? also, how is it fair that these women keep treating him like their own personal sperm donor? i realize it was "accidental" but he doesn't get to have his own kids. just seems incredibly fucked up to me.

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

I actually address the pack issue in the next chapter. Beyond that I am not going to directly address it.

Now as far as your comment about his being used as a sperm bank I did make a comment on this. I mentioned Dan not being all there as he is dealing with the loss of his family and pack. There is also drama of both Mari and Sheliae having his pup/kits.

Also if you look back you will see that he has actually had sex with three people at this time of which only two are pregnant. There was Mari, Sheliae, and Angie. I will give a hit that he might end up with Gettie but that is a maybe or maybe not.

One last thing, like animals spirit animals/lycan's only go into heat twice a year so for the rest of the year they can play all they want. If single they are very active, at least lycan's are since they don't have to worry about getting pregnant. I hope this answers some of your questions.

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 10 years ago
Wow!

It was hard not to cry when Dan saw his mate & cubs... but then to learn he's sired more pups was great. I saw that one coming and I too was laughing my ass off. Now Dan needs to realize who is new "mate" is and stop being such a man-whore (jk.) I so love this series.

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
Chapt-9

Just submitted it and hope it gets accepted by the end of the week... Also for those who have been reading my second story I just submitted a new chapter for that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dan is a card carrying gigolo!

Okay...I could go on and on about how Dan likes to find beautiful women, impregnate them, then pass them off to his friends to raise his pups...but I KNOW Dan is not doing it on purpose! LOL! Oh my gosh! That poor guy! But more awkward by FAR is to have his whole entire old pack show up.

How do you explain that?

It's like those people you see on the news having a double life...you know what I mean? The woman who is a mother and a wife to two different families at the same time. Like she works at night for one family and works during the day for the other so she is constantly being the mom for two different families?

Dan is a PACK CHEATER! He is splitting his time between two packs! Okay, he isn't. I just wish there was some way to have a camera to take a picture of his old packs face as he is trying to explain it all.

"Hey Ben...Mary...yeah...Hi! This is my new pack! Sorry I was gone for so long, but uh...now that your here...Say hello to your new pack brothers and sisters!"

Wow...to be a fly on the wall watching all that go down. I would sell tickets and popcorn for that event!

Sincerely, Payenbrant

P.S. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
weird

it is a good story overall but having him impregnate women and then passing them off to other males is a pointless thing to do. you mention it is to add some drama but no one needs that kind of drama. also who would want a mate like that. how are they your mate if they are mothers to someone else 's kid. this isn't about someone marrying a divorcee with kids, that is understandable but for were creatures that give heavy emphasis to having life mates this shouldnt be that acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Alyson is a manipulative

cun... fox! I don't like her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous