Silver Moon: Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Suzy got the message and growled before tossing one of the wolves across the training circle. *Lazy my ass o' mighty pain in the tail. I will collect four from both packs and bring them to your office.* She started snapping out orders before turning and stalking inside. She knew what Dan was going to do and she was going with come hell or high water.

She stalked into the office with the people she had chosen which included two other females and when Dan waved at the chairs they all sat down. As they were sitting down Amarish appeared and settled in Dan's lap.

Dan had noticed even though Amariah was his little fox when it came to leadership type things Amarish tended to be there instead of her. She spent more time with Pam and Felanzi. He wasn't sure why but figured it was both by training and the way it was in the spirit world.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. We have come across some information that the Alpha that abused Sylvia is strongly considering another excursion into our territory. We are going to go south and see what happens. Plan on being gone for as long as needed to resolve this issue. I can't control what he does in his territory and I am not looking to add more packs to my leadership. I can control what he does in my territory and I find his actions offensive and am going to take a strong position on it."

Several of the wolves snarled when he mentioned Sylvia. All had seen how broken she had been and that greatly upset them. "I will take care of supplies. Are we going as wolves or some wolves and some in human form?" Suzy asked.

Dan didn't even think before he replied. "Plan on three options, all wolves, part wolves and part humans, and all humans. Take guns since this isn't a challenge it is a punishment and justice. If there are wolves with him I will decide what will be done with them. Take them alive if possible. If they fight simply kill them. I don't expect to be gone for more than maybe four days but plan for a week."

Suzy nodded at him and started making plans. "Can do boss and we will be ready to leave right after lunch?" She made it a question since she knew he was pissed and knew he would want to be gone as soon as possible.

Dan nodded. "We might as well get a good meal under our belts and the difference in leaving now and in two hours is a moot point. It won't matter." He was getting ready to dismiss them when Amarish stood and hopped onto the desk and faced him.

"Clan Lord I's request to go with." He lifted the little chain he had been given and looked at it. "I is future spirit lord which is why I is here. Daddy respect Alpha Dan and wants me to learns all I can from him."

Virtually everyone in the room had to smile at the serious way Amarish was speaking. Dan looked down at him and contemplated him. He didn't want to second guess his father but Dan wasn't sure if he wanted the boy taken along on an excursion where Dan was contemplating serious mayhem and very bloody murder. "I will think about it Amarish and tell you before we leave. I understand what you are saying but this is not going to be nice or pretty. When two werewolves fight it is usually rather bloody and brutal. I am not sure if you are ready to experience that."

He reached over and stroked his ears. "I do respect you wanting to go and also to learn from me. That means a great deal to me. Thank you Amarish." Dan scooped the boy up and pulled him to his chest and gave him a gentle hug. "Okay all of you go and take care of getting ready." As he sat there contemplating the boy they filed out. Dan would really like to get some sort of instruction from Amaratsue but he had a feeling he wouldn't respond.

"If you would give us a few minutes Maric I would appreciate it." After Maric walked out Dan leaned his chair back and simply held the boy and contemplated the request. It was going to be a difficult one but Dan had the feeling sooner than later Amarish and Amariah were going to be exposed to worse.

~~~

Lunch finally approached and Dan had decided that Amarish was going to go with. Part of it was a feeling that unless Dan directly ordered him to remain he wouldn't. Part was also the feeling Amaratsue wanted him exposed to all aspects of leading both a pack and a clan. After he would have a serious talk with him to let him know Dan's thoughts on what he needed. Having Amarish would also force Dan to control his anger so he didn't go overboard.

After giving Pam a good kiss he walked out of the building and settled in the passenger seat while Maric settled in the driver's seat. Dan had finally gotten used to others driving him around. It had taken some time but now it was simply the way it was. "Well Maric shall we? Time to administer some justice." Amarish was seated between them and currently was wearing some little boots, pants, and a long sleeved shirt. Dan knew he had the swords available to him but they were tucked away somewhere in the spirit realm.

Maric gave Dan an evil grin before relaxing and pulling away from the manor. It had taken some time but they were going to get that bastard. Dan had briefly talked to him before they had left that the justice was going to be swift and short. He didn't want Amarish to have to watch Dan tear him to shreds. Maric understood but frankly he wanted blood and lots of it.

"We are going to a town near the border called Concordia. It is relatively near where he normally crosses the border. I was thinking once we get there we can go for a run and I will leave a trail leading him to where we want him."

Dan contemplated that idea and slowly nodded. "I think that is a good idea and I think we are going to bypass Concordia. It is very possible that he has informants there and if you are seen with us it might tip him off. If we don't get any results in the next day or two I will have you make a run to the town and make it look like you are picking up some supplies. Food, clothing, that sort of thing and especially some female clothing."

Maric nodded since that was a damn good idea. The wolf they were hunting was smart but in a 'keep his skin intact' way. He was used to having all the wolves and a number of humans to cowed to fight him. Dan was going to be a huge shock to him, a short shock but a shock none the less. They traded thoughts and ideas for a while before they settled down for the drive.

Amarish was carefully listening to what they were saying and making notes in his mind. There was a great deal that he could learn from Dan and Maric and he was going to learn everything he could. It was obvious that Maric was very angry with this wolf though Amarish wasn't totally sure why. He knew it dealt with Maric's daughter but that was it. Dan however radiated a cold implacable anger that actually scared the boy some. This was an aspect of Dan that he hadn't seen before.

Amarish finally crawled into Dan's lap and curled up before wrapping his arms around Dan. "Why so angry Clan Leader? Why angry at wolf?" He tried to sound normal but it didn't happen.

Dan twitched at the question and started stroking the boy's ears. He contemplated how to answer it in a way Amarish could understand. "I don't want questions since some things I simply will not tell you. Maric is from the pack of the Alpha we are going to deal with. His daughter was abused badly by the Alpha and he broke at least half a dozen pack rules by doing so. He is also attacking humans and others in our country. That is a number of other rules he has broken. As long as he stays over the border I can't touch him. As soon as he comes into my territory I can deal with him. He offends both me and my wolf as much as the Alpha I killed when I took over my current pack."

Amarish contemplated that and nodded. "Breaking rules is bad and especially if it hurts someone. I still going to hold coat for you." Now that he understood better he was content and fell asleep on Dan's lap.

~~~

It was a long drive but Maric knew where he was going. His former Alpha had forced him to go with a number of times just to be an ass. They weren't going to set up on the border since there was a good chance he would sense or smell them. Instead they were a number of miles inside the border and were going to go with a small camp.

When they arrived it was late evening and the sun had been down for a while. Dan climbed out and looked around and nodded. "Good spot, plenty of coverage, places to hide, and retreat if needed." He turned to the other wolves. "Set up camp while Maric shows me around. We will be back in a couple of hours."

Dan handed Amarish off to Suzy. "Keep him here if he wakes up. Tell him that is an order."

She nodded and held the little boy close to her chest. "George go and make up a small bed in the sedan and we will tuck him in there." She got a glint of teeth from him as he smiled and went to do what she had ordered.

Dan had to smile slightly at the two before he called his wolf forward. His wolf still wasn't pleased with his new appendages and heaved a sigh when they waved around. Maric stripped and shifted as well and they set out. They didn't go all that far that evening since Maric was mostly showing Dan where the best locations to ambush the Alpha were.

As they were scouting around both were being very careful to leave as few traces as possible. One advantage they had was the number of old wolf spoor around. This was on the edges of one of the packs territories and wolves liked to scout all of their territories to make sure they weren't any incursions. That did concern Dan since he hadn't been getting any reports of the stray wolves around. He was going to have to investigate that and deal with it if one of his wolves was in on it.

It was several hours later when the two of them arrived back at camp and when they returned both were given bowls of cubed meat and water. As Dan was wolfing his down Amarish appeared and after a yawn and stretch he sniffed towards the bowl. Dan snorted and picked up a piece in his teeth and held it out to the boy.

Amarish grinned and pulled out his short sword and carefully skewered it and lightly cooked it over his fox fire. Once it was warm he popped the piece in his mouth and munched it down. When Dan nudged the bowl towards Amarish he reached over and petted one of Dan's ears before skewering another piece.

This went on for several minutes before Suzy simply had to come over and ask what was going on. She settled down near the two of them and gave the boy a questioning look. "What are you doing? I can see you poking pieces of meat but there is the scent of lightly cooked meat. I don't see any flames though."

Amarish snickered at her and the next piece he cooked he offered to her. "I's using fox fire to heat the meat. You's can't see it since it is a spirit thingy." He took one last piece and after a little burp he stretched and yawned. "Tired, goes sleepy when Dan settles down."

Dan snorted at the two of them as he ate the last piece of meat and slurped up some water. *I get the point little one.* He found a comfortable spot and curled up. Moments later Amarish was curled up between his front paws and chin.

As Dan was trying to go to sleep every now and then one of the boys' tails would twitch and tickle his nose. After a good sneeze Dan nudged Amarish till his tails were in a different location and fell asleep. Suzy had set up a watch so Dan was comfortable sleeping the night through.

He was awoken by the smell of cooking food and he stood up and stretched from the tip of his muzzle to the end of his tail. Once he was done he shifted to his mid-form and stretched again. "Back in a few." He headed into the forest and took care of business before coming back. Amarish was awake and sitting on Suzy's shoulder and watching her cooking intently. Dan had to grin at the sight.

Suzy looked up and snickered at Dan. "Sorry boss but the different colored ears and tails are simply to amusing. My wolf is dying laughing in the back of my mind." She knew she was going to get growled at but wasn't too concerned.

Dan did growl and then sighed. "Tell me about it only my wolf isn't pleased. I think he wouldn't have minded if it hadn't impacted on his little slice of my mind. When he woke up and noticed the tails he was very unhappy. I haven't the heart to tell him about the ears yet."

That got a number of grins and some laughter before Suzy started dishing out the food. Dan took his plate as did Maric and settled down to discuss options. Amarish joined them a few minutes later and simply listened. "I am thinking of the direct approach actually. I simply have to much work to do to spend a great deal of time down here." He took a bite and a drink of coffee. "What I am thinking is making a call as an informant letting the ass know that you have been seen with your daughter. I was thinking that you sit on this side of the border and when he approaches's it you run towards the ambush."

Amarish looked up at Dan. "I's can help Clan Leader. I's can hide in trees and tell you when I's see them." He hoped Dan would let him help.

Dan contemplated what he had to say. "Show me what you intend."

Amarish put his plate and cup down and hopped into the air and vanished. *Find me O' Mighty Alpha.* He wasn't above teasing Dan occasionally. When he got a mental growl back he snickered.

Dan didn't use his spirit powers since that would be cheating. Instead he stood up while holding his plate and started searching with his wolf senses. It took him about five minutes to find him since he was way up in a tree and his cloths blended in quite well. The only reason he found him was because of his white hair and he knew what he was looking for. *Okay little one come back.*

As Dan settled back down Amarish appeared and picked his plate up and kept eating. "How's I do?"

Dan had to snort at him. "Well considering it took me almost five minutes to find you and I knew what to look for pretty good. I will let you do this but you will stay at the tops of the trees. You will not do anything other than watch for them. No using your powers against them. We will deal with that."

Amarish jumped up in excitement and gave Dan a good hug. "I obey Clan Leader and be sneaky little foxy. Nobody will find me." He gave his head a good nod before finishing his food and taking the plate over to where one of the wolves was washing them.

Dan leaned against the side of the truck and looked at Maric to see what he had to say. The conversation had gotten interrupted but he knew Maric was thinking about what Dan had to say.

Maric gave him a sharp nod. "That should work but let me take care of the call. I know someone who works both sides so to speak. It will make the Alpha suspicious but also tempt him. I know he wants my hide as badly as he wants my daughter back." He almost sounded calm when he said that even though everyone knew better.

Dan nodded. "That works since you are familiar with him and the best tasty morsel to hang out for him." He pulled out his phone and verified he had a signal before handing it over to Maric. "Okay everyone from now on we go to silent mode. Make the best of this meal since the rest are going to be cold. There are going to be no fires, no running any of the vehicles and use the pack bonds as much as possible."

He got silent affirmations from the wolves as he stood up. Dan pulled out a map that he and Maric had been using the day before to map out potential scenes. *Come here and I am going to tell you how I plan on doing this.* Dan spread the map on the hood of the sedan and waited for everyone to gather around. *Okay we are going to make a sort of V formation. Two wolves at the tips at the border...* He ran through where he wanted them and how they would communicate.

Once that was done he talked to Amarish about how he wanted him to take care of his side. *If you get tired you come back here to take a nap and don't even try the 'I won't fall asleep'. You are still a little Kitsune and need naps. Tell me before you come back so I know where you are at all times. I would hate to have to explain to your father that I lost track of you.* Dan mentally shuddered at that idea.

Amarish was squatting down on the hood and looked at the map. It didn't make a great deal of sense but that didn't matter since he would be feeling the shifts in the spirit world. *I's understand Danny and I obey. I's going to go and look for a few places to hide and watch.*

When Dan nodded and told him to do that he changed into his fox form and hopped down and vanished into the bushes. If he needed to get away from anything he would just jump to his world and back to Dan. It didn't take him that long since he popped into a tree and started looking. As he found other good spots he would pop over check it out and then continue. Eventually he did get tired and headed back to camp. He checked in with Dan before curling up in the little bed in the sedan.

Before Dan let Maric make the call he sent his wolves out to take up positions. They knew that they were probably going to be out there for a while and to check in before leaving their area to hunt. Dan had decided when they did go hunt he would have Amarish watch their area till they got back. He didn't tell anyone this since it would keep them on their toes.

Maric made the call and since the ambush location they had decided on wasn't very far they would stay at camp. First Maric would go and leave a trail. Dan wasn't sure where he had kept it but he had a shirt of Sylvia's that was heavy with her scent and he was going to take it along with to leave her scent as well.

~~~

It ended up taking two days before the Alpha crossed the border. First they had scouted out their side and then the asshole sent a junior wolf across to see if it was a trap. The wolf was rather hesitant and didn't wander too much, just enough to find Maric's scent as well as a females scent. As soon as he found the trail he hurried back across the border and informed the Alpha.

He didn't fall for it immediately and they settled down on his side of the border for over a day and appeared to be simply watching.

Dan was almost tempted to send Maric out so they could get a glance of him skulking around but decided that might be too much. Instead he was using Amarish to keep an eye on them as much as possible. He wasn't letting him wear himself out but had to admit the boy was doing a pretty good job.

Eventually though their patients paid off and five wolves crossed the border and slowly and carefully followed the trail. Based on what Amarish was sending him the dickhead had sent three of the wolves ahead and was staying well behind in case it was a trap.

Dan had to grin since his wolves were encircling them as they moved further into his territory. He and Maric were sitting on some rocks at the ambush location and they weren't trying to hide. Dan wanted a bit of a surprise when they showed up and found them. *Amarish when they get close to my location you will go back to the vehicles and wait there. That is an order.* He didn't need to see Dan tear the ass apart.

Amarish grumbled at him before agreeing. *Yes Clan Leader.* He knew his feelings would show but he also knew that they wouldn't change Dan's mind.

~~~

The five did eventually reach the clearing Dan had selected since it was surrounded by thick undergrowth. They could get through it but it would be difficult and give his wolves time to catch them.

The Alpha was still fairly suspicious about this but the trail did seem to be a good one. He could smell both wolves and damn that girl smelled sweet. He remembered the feel of her flesh as he took her. The scent of her fear and pain of the forced mating had been as lovely as her natural scent. The added bonus had been inflicting the mental agony on that stupid father of hers.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers