Silver Moon: Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the man was flying through the air he started screaming as flickering red flames spurted from his body. It took a moment to realize that he wasn't burning up. Dan sampled the man and realized it was his spirit that was burning as it was being cleansed. "Interesting, Red was most definitely not pleased with your officer's actions."

The Emperor flinched back from the screaming man and almost squealed out his orders. "Attack them now. Kill them all."

For a brief moment the wolves and the troops faced off till the wolves snarled and a goodly number of the soldiers ran as if demons were on their asses. His wolves flashed forward and since Dan hadn't told them to be neat they went to town. It was another blood bath and a number of the courtiers were splashed with blood and intestines as the soldiers were torn apart.

The wolves could feel that Dan was doing his damndest to make a point not to screw with him again. This was specifically aimed at the courtiers and muckety mucks. The point was 'don't fuck with me again'. As far as the emperor he was going to make a very pointed and short lesson of it. As his wolves were starting to tear the room apart Dan stalked forward.

The Emperor was scream imprecations at him and ordering his troops to protect him. "Don't think that is going to happen old boy. They are rather occupied at the moment." As he said that what looked like a liver landed in the Emperor's lap which made him retch.

Dan snorted at him. "Pansy, not man enough to do your own dirty work and when faced with it you choke." He lashed out at a soldier who stumbled in from of him and he went down in a bloody mess. "See I have been forced to take the hard stand before and so as much as I dislike this I don't have a problem with it."

He felt a tension in the air and one of the Kitsunes flicked a hand and the resistance vanished. "Thank you for your help." Dan politely told the Kitsune. He finally reached the throne and smiled as the emperor flinched. "Well it was fun making your acquaintance old boy but I think our chat..." Dan stiffened up as a surge of pain and agony struck him. It felt like his spirit was being drained from him.

The emperor smirked at Dan. "How did you put it? I think our chat is over old boy." That was the last thing he said since Pam flung the short sword at him and impaled him in the chest. Flames burst forth and in his case he did burn.

Amarish snapped his sword out at the source of the magic that had struck Dan and the man went up in blue flames. He hadn't killed him but much like that officer his spirit was on fire. "Not hurt my Leader of the Clans again bad man."

As he was talking Amariah appeared next to Dan and a blue white glow spread from her hands. "Poppa I need you and momma. Danny is dying." Tears could be heard in her voice.

When her parents appeared so did Red. Red looked at Amaratsue and some sort of silent conversation went on. Moments later Red snapped his fingers only to have an irritated female Kitsune appear. It was rather obvious as to why she was rather annoyed; she was wearing nothing but suds from the bath she had been taking.

"Don't start woman, he is dying and that can't happen. Take care of him." She was a red Kitsune as well and robes appeared around her. She knelt down and one hand lightly stroked the little Kitsune's ears. "Enough little one, let me take over."

Amariah leaned into the caress and her hands dropped from exhaustion. "Save him lady please." Amarish appeared next to her and both wrapped their arms around each other.

Another spirit Kitsune appeared and she was golden tawny color that made one think of the sun. She knelt down next to the red female. "Allow me to help please as well." She held her hand out and a golden glow surrounded Dan's body like a cocoon.

Red stepped forward to Pam and bowed. "This was not foreseen Lady of the Clans. With your permission I am going to have my houses healer take Dan to our realm to take care of him. He will be treated as if he was my own brother."

Pam was shaking since she could even now feel the pain Dan was experiencing. "I accept Lord and this is not your fault. Take my mate and heal him please." If they weren't able to she would find who caused this and the mess outside would pale next to her fury.

Amariah hopped on the cocoon and stared at everyone. "I is going with. Amarish can contact me any time day or night."

All but Red vanished in a flash of light leaving him alone in the throne room.

~~~

Please vote and comment. Thanks.