Simon Pendleton Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers

Sasha, already turned on by sitting in front of him only partially dressed, clenched her thighs together. Hearing him admit his orgasm, it took all her will to not finger herself right then and there. "Damn, that's hot," she admitted. "So if I could talk her into a repeat performance?"

"When, where, and how much are tickets?" Simon quipped. They laughed at his eagerness. Sasha stood.

"I'm gonna see what's taking Jodi so long." Sasha walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you for understanding. She's my best friend and I love her but I wouldn't want to come between you two." She kissed him on the cheek then whispered into his ear, "If you're good, we might let you join in next time." Simon groaned as cock instantly hardened. Sasha giggled.

Simon waited downstairs for the girls. He shifted several times, trying to find a position where his cock was not pressed painfully against his jeans. Watching the scene between Sasha and Jodi was hot enough as it was, but to join in? Simon didn't think his heart could survive it.

"Simon!" Sasha yelled. He noted panic in her voice. He sprang to the stairs, knocking over his chair.

"What?" he called.

"Jodi's not up here!"

"What!?" he propelled himself up the stairs to Sasha's bedroom. Sasha was in the middle of getting dressed. "What do you mean she's not here?"

"I mean," her head popped out of her sweater, "she was here when I came downstairs but she's not here now. She's not hiding anywhere up here." Sasha stopped.

"How upset was she?" Simon could tell something wasn't right.

"I don't know. Pretty upset. You don't think she took off, do you?"

"Grab your jacket. We'll take my car." Simon ran from the room and leapt down the stairs.

Outside the door, Simon scanned the scene. Jodi was nowhere to be seen. He had a nagging feeling there was something wrong. Sasha bumping into him broke his concentration.

"Do you see her?" she asked.

"No but I think I know where she went." They ran across the snow to Simon's car.

"How could you know where she went?" Sasha asked as she opened the door.

"I don't know. I just have a feeling." Simon's car roared to life.

*****

Jodi hunched her shoulders against the blowing cold. She realized she should've brought a hat. The breeze was constantly blowing her hair in her face. The weather, unfortunately, couldn't dampen her thoughts as she hoped.

On the one hand, she cared deeply for Sasha. She was her best friend since forever. Jodi had never had a sister but she definitely considered Sasha to be the closest thing.

On the other hand, her feelings for Simon were extreme and intense. Never before had she felt like this for anyone. It wasn't just looks, but something deeper. Jodi couldn't describe it. Simon just made her so happy.

"Hey sexy."

The voice shook her from her thoughts. She looked around. It was dark and she did not recognize the area of town she was in. She found the source of the voice. Four men were standing on a porch outside a somewhat run down home.

"What's the matter? You too good to say hi back?" The other men laughed as the group walked down the steps.

"Hi," she said. She increased her walking speed, but was soon surrounded.

"Hey, you don't need to be afraid." The blonde, the one who had been talking to her from the beginning, was standing in front of her.

"Yeah," said a dark haired guy on her left, "we were just having a party. We just wanted to know if you wanted to join us."

"No, thanks." Jodi replied. She tried to walk past the blonde but he blocked her with his arm.

"Come on. What's the problem?" The blonde nudged her back in between the group. "You look like a girl who likes to party. Why don't you come inside and have a drink?"

"I said NO!" Jodi pushed her way past the blonde but was pulled back when someone grabbed her hair. The guy behind her grabbed her arms roughly.

"Well maybe we think a few drinks will loosen you up," he said. "Then we can have some real fun." The others laughed. The blonde in front of her moved in closer. Jodi had no intention of going with them quietly. She leaned her head back, as if recoiling from the blonde, then bashed her forehead into his face. A sharp pain blossomed through her head but the blonde went down like the sack of shit he was.

Suddenly she was doubled over in pain, gasping for breath. The guy on her right had struck her in the gut, knocking the air out of her. The only reason she didn't go down was the guy holding her from behind. She stomped his foot as hard as possible. He screamed and loosened his grip. She shook him off and tried to run. The dark haired guy on her left stuck out his leg, barely catching her toe. Jodi fell gasping to the snow.

She was up on all fours when she was kicked in the ribs. Her breath rushed out of her, her arms clasped her abdomen in pain. They grabbed her arms again, pulling her up, though her body wanted to curl into a ball.

"Now we do it the hard way, you fucking cunt!" The whispering voice in her ear was rank with alcohol. She saw a flash of light as her jaw was struck. She went limp in their arms. She swore she could hear someone screaming as darkness overcame her.

*****

"Simon you need to calm down." Sasha gripped her seat belt as Simon sped down the snow slickened streets. "She's probably fine but we won't be if you don't slow down."

"There's something wrong. Don't ask me to explain it, I just know." Simon swerved through traffic, coming to the bridge into Moorhead. Simon barreled over the bridge and down the street before realizing he'd driven past where he should turn. He slammed on his brakes, the ABS grinding as it tried to compensate for the conditions.

"You can't turn here! It's a one way!" Sasha screamed. Simon spotted the 'Do Not Enter' sign of the one way and cursed.

"You drive," he called, unbuckling the seat belt and opening the car door, "Find me over on that street over there." He pointed towards the other one way. He nearly flew down the street, his legs pumping like an engine.

Simon stumbled and slid on the snow on the sidewalk. Somehow, he knew she was down this road. His feet touched the grass of the boulevard and he took off like a shot. He had better grip on the snow covered grass than the cement. Cold air blasted him but he took no notice. Finding Jodi was his only concern.

Not long after leaving the car, he saw a commotion ahead. Four, no three, guys were assaulting someone. They were holding the person by the arms, dangling between two of them. Simon was about to pass them when he noticed long red hair glinting in the amber color of the street light.

Simon roared, his vision going red. He leapt into the air, tackling one of the guys from behind. They tumbled together briefly, Simon ending up on top. Simon slammed the heel of his hand into the guy's temple, stunning him. Simon stood, kicking the guy in the ribs, only to be tackled himself.

Two bodies had slammed into him, one from the side, and the other from the back. Simon felt his back crack and hoped it was just amateur chiropractics. His body gave way more than the ground he fell onto, air rushing from his lungs. Simon wiggled from beneath his assailants, despite several blows to his back and sides. He sprang to his feet and faced the attackers.

The delay while the other two guys rose gave Simon a chance to compose himself. He was always told not to let his anger get the best of him. It almost had when those two tackled him. He maneuvered himself between them and Jodi's body.

*****

Apparently, the dark haired guy did not like his smart ass comment. He reached behind him and pulled out a knife. Simon could tell by the way he held it that he had never really used one in a fight before. Unfortunately, it didn't matter too much when it was two on one.

The dark haired guy moved to Simon's left while the other one, wearing a stocking cap, moved to his right. Simon didn't want to divide his attention so he made a quick, half-hearted strike at the dark haired guy. He then dropped to one knee and kicked out at the oncoming attack from the other guy. His foot caught the surprised attacker in the gut. Simon rolled to his right, narrowly dodging the slash of a knife where his face had been. Simon pivoted on his foot, swinging his leg around and sweeping the gasping attacker to the ground.

With one temporarily down, Simon focused his attention on the dark haired guy with the knife. He slashed several times, Simon dancing out of the way. Simon swallowed air like water. He was not used to this much of activity in the cold air. Each inhale seared his lungs. The other guy stumbled when he thrust out.

Seeing an opening, Simon moved to attack but hesitated. The hesitation saved his life as the stumble turned into a quick upward thrust. Simon leaned back, the blade slicing through his shirt but not skin. Unfortunately, Simon leaned right into the waiting grasp of his other attacker. He wrapped his arms around Simon, locking his elbows at his sides.

"I'm gonna enjoy slicing you up, hero." He glanced back at Jodi, "Then I'm gonna enjoy her." The man with the blade descended upon Simon.

Simon slammed the back of his head into the face of his captor twice. The hold was broken but it was too late to dodge the knife. Cold, stainless steel penetrated Simon's left shoulder. An explosion of rage and pain erupted from Simon. He dropped to his knees as the blade was extracted. Laughing, the dark haired man raised the knife for the finishing stroke.

Simon, his left arm useless, half rolled to his right, avoiding the strike. Desperate, Simon kicked out, smashing the inside of the other guy's knee. He crumbled to the ground, screaming. Simon staggered to his feet only to be blinded by headlights. Several yells of, "Freeze!" stopped him in his tracks.

"Wait! He's with me!" Simon saw Sasha run towards him. He grunted as she bear-hugged him. "Oh my God, are you okay? Oh shit . . . you're bleeding!" Her fingers brushed his shirt near his left shoulder. "You need help!"

"No. See to Jodi first." Simon sagged to his knees. "I think she's . . ." His vision blurred, narrowing to a tunnel. "She's . . ." Sasha's lips were moving but Simon heard nothing but pounding in his ears. He couldn't catch his breath. He toppled over but never hit the ground. Just forever falling.

*****

Author's Note: Yeah I know. Crappy way to end this chapter but I hope it brings you back for the next one. This is quite a long series for a First Time story but hang in there. The issue of Simon and Jodi's first time will be concluded in the next chapter. Thank you for your patience, your comments, and your votes.

zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers