Sin City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he climbed into the truck a few minutes later, Kylie asked if everything was ok and he explained that everything was fine, that Christian had been gone on business for a long time and they wanted to get together.

"He's been my best friend for the last century, the only person I would ever trust with your safety if I couldn't be with you. He's coming over tonight because we want to catch up and I want him to meet you."

"Did you tell him, about us?"

"Nope, I'm gonna surprise him. But don't worry baby, you two will get along fine, your both a lot alike. Smart assed, loyal and neither of you take any shit from me" he said with a chuckle as leaned over and kissed Kylie's cheek.

They drove back to the house in companionable silence, allowing themselves to rest after the sexual exertion of the last 2 hours and for Kylie, to allow the reality of drinking blood from a human to sink in. It didn't bother her as much as she thought it would, but since she didn't have to kill the girl to feed, she realized that this was her life now and she agreed to it, asked for it. She knew what she was getting herself into when she asked, in the back of her mind she knew that she would have to hunt to feed, but her human morals are what bothered her about it originally. She smiled and sighed contentedly as her mind and body came to an understanding regarding her life and needs now, her eyes looking over at Shawn's smiling face as he drove them home. He reached over and took her hand into his and kissed the back of it lovingly as he smiled over at Kylie and let their interlaced hands rest on his thigh.

12