Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So sexy Hailey," my father said as he looked deep into my eyes.

After clicking our glasses we went back to kissing like lovers then with his arm around my narrow waist we walked to the living room. Walking past the mirrored wall and seeing us was enough to make me cum.

Me, dressed in my outfit of white stockings attached to the white garter and with my cream colored pumps walking beside my father whose twelve inch cock was hanging just above his knees and throbbing as it went from thigh to thigh with each step had me breathing hard. I couldn't get over the fact that he was seventy years old. His body was absolutely toned and fit.

Stopping me, he held me by my waist and kissed my neck.

"I can't wait to fuck you," he whispered in my ear then kissed my neck. "Can't wait to fuck you baby."

"Oh God baby," I groaned, now out of my mind as I met his lips for a sensual kiss that had my pussy dripping.

Breaking the kiss he looked into my eyes and said in the most commanding voice," Let's fuck sexy."

"Oh God yes. PLEASE," I groaned in a throaty voice than added, "I need you to fuck me so bad. I need that great big cock so bad," I begged as he put his hand around my waist and led me to the living room.

When we got to the living room we stood in front of the fire place and went back to kissing. His hands were playing with my ass as we were locked in a deep kiss.

"So sexy Hailey," he said as he kissed my neck. "Amazing body," he said as his hands ran over my garters and stockings then over my ass.."

"Oh God...So turned on," I groaned.

He then had me lie down on the thick, white carpet and began kissing my legs, up my stomach, then to the sides of my tits, then back down. As he kissed my body he had me squirming.

"I can't wait to fuck you baby," he said again in a deep, throaty voice that had me groaning like crazy.

"Oh God yesss," I purred.

Once again it was my father's way of driving me crazy. I wanted his huge cock in me more than anything but I knew even though he kept saying he couldn't wait to fuck me that he wasn't going to give it to me just then.

When he went back down my body, he ran the tip of his tongue along the sides of each of my engorged pussy lips. He circled his tongue tip around my exposed lips for an hour before he stabbed my arching clit with his tip.

"Oh fuck, you're driving me so crazy," I cried over and over as he teased me with his tongue, until I exploded in another mind blowing cum.

"Beautiful fuck lips. Such a beautiful pussy. Delicious taste Hailey," he said in a deep voice as his tongue and mouth explored my open wet, sex.

It was so clear that my father knew how to completely fuck me up, knew how to get me off on his command. His words alone sent me in to spasams and gave me the most mind blowing orgasms.

He owned my body, a body that I used to use to torment and tease him with as I intentionally dressed sexy to turn him on and now I was craving his cock, his huge twelve inch cock.

I was so amazed of the control my father had. He wasn't in any rush to fuck me like all my boyfriends or some of the older men I was with. My father was a man that built up a girl and really got her hot and knew how to keep her that way. He was so patient to have me suck his cock, or to have it buried in my pussy. He knew it would happen, but wasn't in any rush.

My father knew we were going to fuck, and knew that I wanted to suck on his huge cock so bad, but he wanted to get me off in every way imaginable first. After I came we would kiss for what seemed like hours, as he would tell me how sexy I was and that he always wanted to fuck me. Hearing him talk this way would have my pussy so turned on and always had me ready to cum again.

Finally it was my turn to turn him on and drive him crazy. It was his turn to just kick back and let me fuck him up. We stood and kissed as I massaged his massive, rock hard cock through his strained pants.

I kept telling him that all I could think about this week was sucking his beautiful big cock and fucking it in every position with my pussy. I then removed his shirt as I kissed him running my hands up and down his tight, muscled stomach and chest.

I could not get over my fathers body. He was in amazing shape especially for a seventy year old man.

I then unzipped his pants going crazy with lust to see his huge cock. As soon as I removed his pants; I could clearly see his bulging cock, straining against his underwear. I was groaning out loud just starring at the imprint of a giant cylinder stretched across the front of his underwear.

'Oh fuck this cock is enormous,'I thought to myself as my eyes were wide-open in disbelief at seeing this massive cylinder stretch across the front of his underwear. To say it was a terrifying sight would have been an understatement. As it snaked across his underwear I ran my manicured finger across it.

"Oh fuck baby," my father groaned in a deep voice. "I waited a long time for you to do this sexy."

"Oh God," It's what I dreamt about so many days and nights," I groaned lustfully.

My pussy nearly came as I watched my father's monster cock breath as it swelled inside the confines of his underwear.

"God what a cock," I groaned as my fingers ran over the massive log-like bulge

"It's big for you Hailey," he snarled as his monster cock swelled inside the material of his underwear desperate to be realized.

I was so horny to see it that I put my fingers on the band of his underwear and began to roll it over the huge girth, groaning as I did it. I went wild as I looked at the angry maze of veins that protruded from his skin.

When I reached the middle of his huge girth I had to pull real hard because the elastic was already stretched as wide as it could go. He was so huge. Finally, with a hard pull I got the elastic band over his monster cock.

It sprung out in front of my face like a massive pipe.

"Oh fuck," he wailed as his monster cock was freed from his underwear.

"Oh my God," I groaned in disbelief of my very own father having such an enormous cock.

I was in absolute shock as my father's huge cock went out from his tight body like a giant hook. His huge grapefruit sized cockhead was swelling and I could see his long piss slit opening and closing. It looked terrifying and so menacing and I knew it wanted to fuck real bad.

I went crazy and groaned, "Oh fuck," when his huge cock was released.

"Fuck," he groaned as his massive cock went from side to side in an angry display in front of my wide-open eyes.

I just starred at it in shock and disbelief as it continued to swell in front of my face. I then pulled his underwear to the base of his shoes as I squatted on my pumps. It continued to uncoil like a giant snake, slowly ballooning-out right in front of my wide-open eyes.

It was like waking a giant python, as it started to throb as it continued to uncoil itself. Inches from his huge cock, it was the most disbelieving sight imaginable. My father was huge! I had one other big cock and that was Mr. Powers, my ex's-father but he wasn't nearly as huge as my father.

"Oh fuck, you're so huge," I groaned in disbelief. I could not believe that this huge cock belonged to my very own father.

"Wait until you fuck it sexy," he growled as a way that let me know how incredible it was going to feel inside of me.

With his huge sexy cock hanging down right in front of my face along the length of his thigh, I sent my hot tongue out to flick his huge head.

"That's it...Ohhhh fuck," he groaned as if a bolt of lightning had struck him.

I was looking up at him lustfully as I flicked my tongue ever so slowly against the crown of his huge cock. I learned from the way my father fucked me up, was that going slow, and almost in slow motion raised the bar of hot sexy excitement.

As my tongue slowly made contact with my fathers beautiful cock head, I pursed my lips and made soft kissing sounds on it, as I looked up at him with lust in my eyes. "So huge, "I whispered in a voice that resonated hot, lust, as I kissed his massive crown again.

My father was now moaning along with me, as the tip of my tongue went up one side of his fat shaft, flicking up and down, before going over his cockhead then back down the other side. I can't begin to tell you how much I was really loving licking my fathers massive cock.

Each time my tongue made contact with his cock sparks shot through my body. The feeling was electric. My nipples were aching from him having such a huge cock. As I licked and kissed his huge cock he was groaning deeply as he watched me in fascination.

"Oh fuck, you're so sexy Hailey. So sexy," he groaned as he watched the tip of my tongue work the length of his huge shaft.

I licked his giant, sexy cock this way for an hour. It was as if time stood still, as I squatted on my white pumps and savored my father's massive cock. If someone told me a week ago that I'd be dressed in a garter and stockings, squatting on my pumps licking and worshiping my father's cock like a girl possessed, I wouldn't have believed it, but here I was, squatting on my pumps, with only one thing on my mind, which was to please every inch of my father's huge, sexy cock.

As I licked and stroked his mammoth cock he was looking down at me and groaning almost incoherent words saying how sexy I was and that he couldn't wait to fuck me.

"Oh fuck...so good baby. Oh baby," he groaned again and again.

I was so turned on making him loose control.

"Incredible Hailey...fuck you're good...Oh fuck," he kept groaning.

In all his years fucking the sexiest of young teens, including her close friends he never felt the types of sexual surges that were shooting though his huge hardon.

'Fuck her hands and mouth are amazing,'he thought to himself as he watched his knock-out daughter stroking his mammoth cock while her amazing mouth sucked his huge cockhead in a way no other teen ever did.

As I licked and kissed my fathers huge, hanging cock he would bend over and meet my tongue in a sexy kiss for a few seconds. That kiss, as brief as it was, was so sexy, and connected us as lovers. Those soft, brief kisses let us know hot turned on to each other we were.

As I lifted his gigantic cock from his thigh I went crazy from how heavy it felt. It reminded me of my ex-boyfriends father Mr. Powers and how heavy his cock felt when I held it. As I held my father's massive shaft in my hands I knew that I could never suck something this huge, but just having both my outstretched hands holding it and pumping it up and down had my pussy in spasms.

I than began stroking his huge shaft. Up and down, moving my hands real slow as I looked at my long fingers that barely went half way around it. I couldn't believe the enormity of his cock and actually came just from pumping it.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as my hands stroked him deliberily.

It was exactly what I wanted to hear. It was the sound of me turning my father on; the man I knew fucked hundreds of teens. After a while I began running his huge cock across my 36DD tits. Feeling his huge shaft across my aching nipples set my pussy into launch mode.

I than began to spit all over his huge shaft than put his huge shaft between my tits as I pushed the sides together. Slowly, he fucked his giant cock up between my big tits, the sensation caused me to tremble and cum.

"Perfect tits," he snarled as his huge cock pushed my breasts far apart as he tunneled through the center.

When my boyfriend or other jocks at school fucked my tits, their cocks would disappear between them, but my father's huge cock actually made my breasts look small, as his huge shaft pushed them far apart and rose up past the side of my face, going above my head.

As my father fucked his huge cock between my tits he would bend forward and meet me in a sexy kiss. I felt so sexy, so turned on. The sensation of his huge cock, using my tits as a pussy was thrilling me beyond words. His cock was so turned-on, it began leaking a steady flow of pre-cum that helped lubricate his massive shaft.

"Amazing tits Hailey," he snarled. "So sexy."

His guttural groans grumbling muddled words about my tits had me going wild.

After an hour of this wild tit-fuck I began sucking his huge cock. Sucking his cock, and feeling him enter my mouth was the most intimate thing I have ever done.

I've given blow-jobs to boyfriends and other men including the huge cock of my ex's-father Mr. Powers, but nothing was nearly as thrilling as blowing my father's cock. It seemed like every time my lips or tongue made contact with his cock-flesh, it would ignite my pussy to the edge of cumming.

Sparks flew through my body each time the tip of my tongue made contact with his enormous cock. I've never been this turned on sucking a dick before. As I squatted on my pumps I ran my hands over his firm ass, and began spreading my jaw as best I could and began taking him into my mouth. As huge as he was, I managed to take a few inches past his cockhead down my throat.

"Oh fuck Hailey, you are incredible baby," he groaned approvingly.

With his huge cock lodged in my throat I looked up at him with lust-filled eyes and began sucking him. I could feel my eyes tear-up from having my jaws spread so far apart and having so much cock in my mouth.

Back and forth I continued to take a few inches of his huge cock past my lips and into my throat until I felt myself start to gag. As much as I wanted to take him I just couldn't because of how fat around he was.

"Fuck Hailey. You're amazing baby," my father groaned out loud.

I was so happy to be pleasing him. It was the most cock I ever had in my mouth, and I was so proud of myself for taking something so huge that far into my throat. I was so thrilled that it was my father's huge cock I was pleasing.

After a while I would take it out to catch my breath and hold it up with my palm and kiss the huge grapefruit sized head as I grinned slyly at him. Holding my father's enormous cock in my hand and kissing it while I looked up at him was so devilishly sinful, and so sexy.

"You're so fucking huge," I groaned up at him than began to lick up and down the sides teasingly. "I love the taste of your cock," I said in a hot voice as I grinned up and him slyly.

"Ohhh fuck," he groaned as he threw his head back.

"We waited a long time for this," I groaned as my hands stroked up and down his massive cylinder.

"Too long baby," he snarled.

I felt so sexy as I sucked on my father's huge cockhead. With all other guys I could easily suck right to the base but my father was so huge and so wide around I could barely get his enormous head in my mouth. Hearing him groan was turning me on in a wild way. His groans told me that he loved what I was doing and that turned me on like crazy.

'Fuck, what an amazing mouth,'he thought to himself as he watched his knockout daughter suck his huge cockhead while her hands were eagerly stroking his fat shaft. The sight of her body dressed so sexy in stockings and high heels with a garter belt on had him feeling like he was intoxicated.

'Fuck what a body,'he thought to himself as he watched her pumping his massive, twelve in cock.

I sucked him the way I licked him, super-slow, feeling his fat, rock-hard shaft pulse in my outstretched hands and in my mouth. As I sucked him, I would cup his huge, hanging balls, as I marveled their size and heaviness. They were as big as grapefruits and were so heavy and hung down from his giant cock. Turned on by the feel of his huge balls I would pull him out and suck each of them as I groaned, saying how huge they were.

"Oh fuck, your balls are so huge. I can't believe how big they are," I groaned out loud as I began to think about the amount of cum he could shoot from them.

"Ohhhh," he groaned excitedly, loving the way his smoking-hot daughter was playing with his huge cock.

"Fuck, they really match this huge-assed cock. Never seen such huge balls," I groaned as she continued to suck each one.

While sucking his giant balls I began to think of the load of cum that could shoot from his massive cock.'God I'll bet this huge cock can really cum,'I thought to myself, desperate to see it explode.

"Fuck, you are so sexy," my father groaned as he watched me suck his giant balls and cock.

I was so hot from sucking his huge cock and giant balls that I was desperate to kiss him. I released his huge cock and stand and kiss him for a few minutes then squat back down on my pumps and suck him all over again.

While we kissed I continued to pump his huge shaft, running my outstretched palm up and down his endless length, with my palm going from the top of his fat shaft to then with my palm running over the bottom of it. It was such a trill to be kissing my father passionately while I stroked his huge cock.

This was such a sexy time for us. At times while I was sucking him, he would pull me up to him and we would kiss for a few minutes. We needed to kiss. We were so turned on that we needed those intimate moments, as a way to let each other know how turned on to each other we were.

We both knew that we were going to fuck, but that there was no rushing it. I did this for almost an hour until I felt him expand and groan saying that he was going to cum.

"Oh baby, let me taste your big, hot load. Let me taste your hot cum baby, "I said in my most throaty voice. "I want to taste you so bad baby," I moaned as I sucked his enormous shaft while cupping his huge, hanging balls.

Suddenly, he let out a loud groan.

"Oh fuck," he groaned letting me know he was going to cum, and for the next two minutes I was treated to the most delicious and most violent load of cum I have ever tasted.

"Oh fuck, what a load," I groaned is disbelief at seeing so much cum shoot from a cock.

I remember my ex-boyfriends father, Mr. Powers and how violently his big cock erupted when he came. I even remember him shooting a load that was so massive and powerful that it shot all over me to the extent that he coated my entire body in cum.

I remember that I came so hard when Mr. Powers cum splattered my skin, my face and even my hair. It was such a big load we went right to the shower as his cum dripped off my body and landed on the marble tiled floor as we walked to it.

My father had an even bigger and more powerful load which seemed to never stop. The ropes that burst from his huge cockhead were over three feet in length and very thick. As he came he leaned back against the fire place mantel and groaned loudly as he held his fat shaft and directed it to my open mouth. I was trembling from the enormous amount of hot seed that was going down my throat. He just kept shooting as I continued to pump him.

"Fuck," he groaned as my hands kept jacking up and down his massive shaft.

I swallowed for over a minute as his monster shaft continued to pump out burst of cum. I came so hard as I swallowed his huge load. I was sex-crazed and determined to take every drop.

When he finally finished shooting his gigantic load I was amazed to find his cock rock hard still.

"Keep sucking and pumping it," he snarled as I marveled its astonishing hardness, especially after just cumming so much and so hard.

I licked it passionately then pumped it as I looked up at him.

"God I love this sexy cock so much," I said with lust as I looked at him.

"You're perfect baby," he said in a low groan.

After a half hour of kissing and licking his huge, sexy cock in a trans-like state I heard him say in a commanding voice, "Let's fuck Hailey. I've got to fuck you baby."

It was just what I wanted to hear. Just what I had waited for. Hearing that he wanted to fuck me caused me to moan.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. I want this great big cock inside me so bad," I groaned in a deep throaty voice.