Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spit on it," he commanded as I grinned up at him slyly and groaned.

Doing just what he demanded I began spitting on his enormous shaft as I jacked it up and down with long deliberate strokes. As I stroked it, I looked at him with sex starved lust and snarled, "Oh baby you've got the biggest fucking cock(hand jacking up and down real slow)....I know this great big cock fucks all the time, but I know my sexy pussy is the one that drives you crazy baby(hand jacking up and down real slow).... Oh yeah... you love fucking your daughters sexy eighteen year old pussy, don't you baby?(hand jacking up and down real slow)... You love the way I look in my sexy stockings and naughty high heel pumps(hand jacking up and down real slow)....A sexy, naughty daughter who used to tease her daddy's great big twelve inch cock(hand jacking up and down real slow)....Yeah I used to dress and tease you, then you'd fuck all my girlfriends with this great, big cock. Oh yeah that huge fucking cock, so fucking big and so fucking ready to explode.(hand jacking up and down real slow)

I continued to drive him wild as I pumped his huge throbbing cock knowing I was deliberately taunting him. Suddenly his huge cock began pulsing uncontrollably. I began to pump up and down his huge shaft faster and faster.

"Ohhhh yes baby, cum real hard for me baby, so that I could I can watch that huge fucking built up load explode from your giant cock... Just lie back and let my hands jack it out of your gigantic, fat cock," I groaned, as I felt my pussy begin to drip in anticipation of what was going to fly out of my father's giant shaft.

That did it. He began to moan, "Oh fuck baby... Ohhhhh Fuck! Here it cums baby."

For the next two minutes long thick ropes of hot cum flew everywhere, as I continued to vigorously pump my father's huge pulsating hard on; fisting it insanely and telling him how sexy it looked. As the hot cum flew out of his giant cock like a geyser erupting after years of being dormant, I reached down and began massaging my huge hanging clit. The sight was so hot I came just from watching it.

As my father lay back on the sofa his giant cock continued to shoot rapid burst of thick cum. One long white rope followed by another then another. Each blast of cum was long and powerful, over two feet in length!

His hot long ropes of cum hit every piece of furniture in the room, including the glass table! It was so fucking wild watching blast after blast of thick cum leap out of that freakish monster cock and land on the glass table over ten feet away!

His rope-like burst of cum were so thick I could actually hear the splattering drops as they hit the glass loudly.

"Oh fuck ....soooo much fucking cum.....sooooo much fucking cum baby....Don't fucking stop baby ....Don't fucking stop shooting that great big load of yours baby... Shoot it all over the fuckin place baby," I groaned, as I watched each burst of cum fly out of his giant cock."

When he finally stopped his huge cock turned rubbery in my hands. As I eagerly licked it and kissed it I was moaning over and over about how huge his cock was and how much I loved fucking and blowing it.

I was obsessed with it and was worshiping it. This was far from love, this was like someone possessed with sucking a gigantic cock. I was just like every girl that worshiped my father's huge cock after it came. I thoroughly enjoyed sucking his huge rubbery cock as I licked it all over for more than half an hour.

As I continued to suck it passionately I was moaning, "Ummmm so good...soooo big.... Oh baby your huge cock tastes so fucking good...Ummmmm, its soooo big."

I could have sucked on his huge, flaccid cock all night. I was clearly addicted to his it. I was now just like all my girlfriends or any other girl who fucked him. My father had a cock that made every woman crazy.

The only difference I had over my girlfriends was that it was my body and pussy that haunted him and that he wanted to fuck for so long. This is what made him even crazier to fuck me now. Men like my father who had giant cocks were meant to be treated special, meant to be worshiped.

After fucking so crazily, we went to the rug and got into an amazing 69, with me on top of him. Holding his giant cock straight up caused it to tower above my head. Once again I was speechless about my father's huge size. A foot in length and as fat around as a beer can, my father's cock was the most delicious and sexy sight I have ever seen. Just looking at something so massive and powerful in size caused me to shudder.

Of course, the way he began eating my pussy and playing with my asshole instantly drove me over the edge, as I came in a flood all over his talented mouth. After I came I continued to play with his huge cock, licking the sides, going up and down with the tip of my tongue which caused him to groan. I was in awe of his huge cock and held it at the base and watched it sway arrogantly in the air from side to side. I just could not get over his immense size.

Our fuck in the living room ended with my father carrying me up the staircase, kissing me the entire way. He was now back to his passionate side, back to us being lovers. Upstairs in his bedroom he undressed me slowly and getting in the hot tub together where we sipped champagne and kissed until he slow-fucked me for two more hours. By that time the sun was coming up. We were lovers that could not resist or get enough of each other.

The last time he got off was so intense. He was slow fucking me in the missionary position, kissing me deep as his twelve inch cock slid way up inside me with the longest of strokes. I was in absolute ecstasy from the way we kissed and the feeling of his monster cock filling up every inch of my pussy.

At one point he tensed and growled then pulled his huge cock out.

"Cum lover," I groaned.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as blast after blast of hot cum began shooting out of his monster cock.

His load was so thick that covered my stomach and breasts and even landed on my face and in my hair. His cum was so intense and so hot that I trembled and came so hard. As I was groaning my mouth was wide open and blast of his hot cum went right down my throat. This seemed to make him cum harder as I know it did for me.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he continued to erupt all over me then into my open mouth.

"Ahhhhh," my father was grunting as his giant cock continued to shoot buckets of scorching cum onto my body.

"Oh fuck, what a load," I groaned, stunned by the amount of cum that covered me.

After he finally finished I licked the cum off my fingers that had shot on my face and tits. I was totally drenched in cum from my hair to my face, tits and stomach.

"Ummmm...tastes so good," I groaned as I licked his hot cum off my fingers.

"Lets get to the Jacuzzi," he said as he took me by my hand where we walked to the hot tub in my parents master bathroom.

My father stopped me every few feet to kiss passionately.

"God you really can cum," I groaned as I felt drops fall off me and hit the floor.

"Hailey, you are such an incredible fuck. You drive my big cock crazy in a way no one ever has," he said before kissing me again.

"All those teens you fuck?" I said with a sly grin.

"No one fucks this big cock like you sexy...NO ONE," he added in a resonant voice.

At the tub I stepped out of my pumps and took off my garter outfit then got into the Jacuzzi where we instantly started to kiss like lovers. We kissed with the deepest passion for over an hour. As we kissed I felt my fathers cock turning on again. It was so amazing to see it rise up onto his chest.

"God you are so fucking huge," I groaned in disbelief of him having another raging hardon.

"I'm big for you sexy," he said before kissing me hard.

When we got out of the hot tub, we dried each other off and after I was dried off I stepped back into my pumps and walked onto the bed, where we kissed and played with each other for another hour.

As we kissed I jacked his rock-hard cock while he finger fucked me. It was so intensely sexy, kissing, as our hands pleasured each other, bringing each other off.

As soon as I came my father climbed over me and fucked me in the most passionate slow-fucking missionary position. He slow-fucked me with his huge, tireless cock as we kissed than came together in the most powerful earth-shattering orgasm yet. After I came I slipped my pumps off and crawled into my father's arms where we slept until 2pm.

When I woke up, my father was sound asleep. When I looked over I could not believe the sight of his cock. Even soft, it was huge, breathing as if it had its own heart. It was so huge it lay on his thigh, and hung over it nearly touching the sheets. I could not believe how huge my father was.

After all these years, I never knew he had such a huge cock. The stories I heard about him had me going insane to fuck him and now as I sat on the edge of the bed I stared in disbelief at his massive cock. I wanted to suck him in the worst way, to take his huge cock in my mouth and make love to it all day long.

I was so horny for him again. I showered and dressed in a pair of black thigh high stockings and black high heel pumps. I put on a see-through black lace sheer bra, which showed my bud-like nipples as clearly as if I wasn't wearing a bra at all. I went to the kitchen and made some coffee and fruit.

When I came back my father woke up to the smell of my perfume and coffee.

"Look at you sexy," he said as he got out of bed with a huge hard on that I couldn't keep my eyes off of.

"Ummm," I groaned in disbelief at the size of his cock.

My eyes were wide open and glued to it as I saw his monster cock hanging down his thigh, pulsing and throbbing at the sight of me. When he came to me he took me in his arms and instantly started kissing me. I was groaning and on fire in seconds.

"I want to suck you baby. I want to suck every inch of this huge, sexy cock," I said as I walked him back to the bed.

I told my father to lie back, and after I climbed on the bed, I spent the next two hours worshiping his massive, twelve inch cock, licking and kissing it then taking the massive head into my mouth.

As I made love to his huge cock, I would sinfully look up at him and tell him this was my way of making up for this past year of teasing him every time I went out with the way I was dressed. I did tell him that all those outfits were for him.

"Just lie back and let me blow you baby. I want suck and pump this huge cock all day lover," I said in a hot breath. "I want to drain this big, fat cock, and then I want to suck it again, "I groaned in my throaty voice.

For the next two hours I blew my father's huge cock, and made him explode twice. It was the most incredible feeling in my life, sucking and pumping the man I used to tease and torment with my body. He was the man of my dreams and now I was obsessed with his enormous cock and desperate to please every inch of it.

Each one of his loads was incredible to watch. As I eagerly pumped his massive shaft giant, high arching burst of cum, over three feet in length shot out of his slit and landed everywhere, including on me.

After he came the second time he lay me down and kissed his way down my body until he reached my pussy and for the next two hours he ate me in ways I never experienced before.

"Such an incredible tasting cunt,"he'd groan as he ate me.

He turned me on my stomach, on my side, and even brought my legs over his shoulders as he ate my pussy to no less than twenty mind- blowing cums.

As if segueing from where we were the night before, we were kissing and fucking all over again. We fucked in the same sensual way we had all night. At one point, while I was in my pumps, he had me bend over the dresser and fucked his huge cock up inside me while he ran his hands up and down my stockings.

It was so hot, fucking my father's huge cock in a slow, sexy rhythm while I was bent over my mother's dresser. On the dresser was her expensive jewelry (bought by my grandfather) and pictures of her and my grandfather and her and my father. At one point I looked back and said slyly,

"You should replace her picture with mine baby."

My father groaned and in a low voice said,

"Oh god baby, the only picture I ever see when I fuck her or anyone, is you."

My father's skilled techniques on my sensitive nipples and my pussy were mind blowing, as was the way he ever so slowly fucked me with his huge tireless cock. The way he fucked me was unlike any cock I ever fucked. Twelve inches of a huge cock, and my father knew every angel of my pussy, and just how to make me cum. In turn, I desperately wanted to suck his huge cock.

I wanted to make love to it until he spurted in my mouth, all over my big tits or in my sex starved pussy. We fucked all day' non-stop, right until early evening. We then went to the hot tub and kissed for almost an hour, as we softly played with each other.

The next day we left for the resort not as father and daughter but as lovers. I was dressed in a micro mini white dress with nude thigh high stockings and brown open toed pumps. I had on a white lace bra and matching thong which could be seen through the sheer material of the sheer, white dress.

My father looked incredibly dashing dressed in a crisp white shirt with black pants. In the limo we kissed the entire way. It was as if our fucking the night before just continued. We were so turned onto each other and couldn't get enough of each other.

The flight to the resort was four hours and while his co-pilot was at the controls we were in the lavish cabin kissing and fucking like the lovers we now were. My father took his time stripping me and making love to every inch of my body for two hours before he removed a stich of clothing.

Once I saw his monster cock I went wild to kiss and suck it and for the next hour I made passionate love to it with my mouth and hands until he shot a load so big that I had to swallow thirty times before he stopped. We spent the next hour fucking in sinful positions in the private cabin as I exploded over and over his massive cock.

Being introduced as his date at the Gala and dancing in his arms then going back to the room arm in arm where we fucked through the night and into the next day was what I waited for a long time.

After waking up from the most blissful sleep I looked out the balcony and saw my father lounging by the pool. The sight of his perfectly defined frame had me instantly turned on. I came out to the pool wearing the white-transparent slingshot bikini he bought me with a pair of white open toed pumps.

My pussy was so wet as I watched his massive bulge swell instantly in his bathing suit at the sight of me. Squatting on my pumps we kissed holily as my hands messaged his monster shaft.

From there he took my hand and led me to the secluded futon at the opposite end of the pool where we spent the afternoon kissing and playing with each other as we got into the most sexual 69 positions. Licking and pumping his staggering cock right in front of my face while he ate my pussy was indescribable as groans told each other how much we wanted this.

My father's mouth on my pussy was the most intimate thing in the world to me. When he was between my legs kissing my boiling cunt had me squirming all around the futon. Him eating me had to be the most explosive thing I have ever experienced.

As he explored my pussy and ass with his mouth and fingers I came over and over for hours on end. That night we went to dinner not as father and daughter but as two lovers. I wore the micro-mini dress with the black mesh front. Just getting dressed for him was such a turn on. As he watched me dress I felt so sexy as his eyes were burning through me.

After dinner we danced and as my father held me close my body molded to his. I was on fire. We were lovers now and when he whispered that he wanted me in his bed every night I almost came as I groaned, "Oh God yes." From there we went back to our suite and after stripping me to my nude thigh high stockings and my black pumps we fucked like insatiable lovers all through the night.

From the missionary position kissing like lovers to him fucking me from behind and even with his sitting in a cushioned sofa as he pulled me over his left thigh while he fucked his massive cock up into me was unlike any experience in my life.

The orgasms I experienced from my father's massive cock were cataclysmic. As he pumped his massive twelve inch cock in and out of my sex starved pussy I saw stars from being re-shaped. Hearing me I had the perfect cunt for his big cock turned me on like crazy.

The next day my father told me he was divorcing my mother. I told him I couldn't wait to be his forever. As the father/daughter lovers were locked in a sexy kiss his wife, her mother was being fucked by the thirteen inch cock of her eighteen year old lover who kept snarling that she had the best pussy he ever fucked and that he wanted her forever. As she was exploding in the hundredth orgasm that day she told him she wanted to be his forever.

A month later Hailey and her father were in there new five million dollar penthouse given to them by the Sultan as a gift while Chase, the eighteen year old High School student was sleeping next to the woman who haunted his every thought; 69 year old stunner Theresa Kane.

To Be continued...Will Powers meets his newest teen lover...his sons new girlfriend.