Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking incredible pussy," he snarled as he slammed the biggest cock I have ever seen into tight-as-a glove teenage pussy.

"Oh God...that's it baby," I was howling as I came again and again from watching his huge cock fucking into me as I looked in the mirror. I loved knowing that my pussy and the look of my thigh high stockings and white high heels were making his huge cock mad with lust.

After a while my father brought his hands under my ass and cupped my ass cheeks. He was guiding me up and down his huge cock. It was a speed he wanted to fuck at. He was controlling the action by holding my ass and it turned me on like crazy.

"Fuck this cock," he snarled, as his hands cupped my ass cheeks and I began fucking up and down faster and harder on his massive hard on.

I loved the feeling of my fathers hands on my ass and loved hearing him say that I had a 'perfect ass', as he played with it while he guided my pussy over his huge cock.

I sneered, "Yeah baby, grab that eighteen year old ass while I fuck up and down on your great big pussy pleaser, you big cocked fuck you."

We were now in a rage to out fuck one another and we went back to fucking like two sex starved animals. "You'll never need any of those bitches pussy's again," I snarled, referring to my girlfriends as I slammed onto my father's giant cock. "This pussy's yours forever."

"It's all I've ever wanted Hailey," he snarled as his monster cock shot way up into the back of my boiling pussy.

As I continued to fuck up and down on his mammoth cock I was going wild.

"Oh baby your cock is so fucking big....So fucking big," I snarled as I felt my body tremble from the massive size of it.

"Big for you sexy," he groaned.

"Fuck, I can feel that huge cock everywhere," I groaned lustfully.

"Sexy cunt," he mumbled almost imperceptibly as his monster cock slammed way up into the back of my wet fuck hole.

"Oh baby, you're stuffing every inch of my tight teen pussy baby....Uhhhh....baby fuck every inch of it."

"Ahhh fuuuuk," my father groaned.

Suddenly he pulled his huge cock out and slapped it against my ass cheeks as he moaned saying, "Ahhhhh fuck... that pussy is to fucking good baby...Too fucking good."

"Oh God, you get so much pussy...I love hearing that," I groaned.

"Yours is special baby...a special pussy," he said as he slapped his enormous, towering shaft against my swollen extended clit and over onto my stomach.

I was delirious hearing my father tell me how much he loved my pussy. I felt so special knowing he fucked all the time.

I then shrieked when I saw his giant turned on cock in the mirror as it almost touched the underside of my nice round 36DD tits.

I shuddered in disbelief when I thought about my pussy actually taking such a freakishly huge cock. As I said, I had fucked my ex-boyfriends father a few weeks before and he had an absolutely huge cock but even he didn't compare to the freakish cock my father had.

"Oh baby, my pussy was designed to fuck that great big cock of yours," I groaned.

"Oh fuck baby, never felt a cunt wrap around this cock like yours sexy," he groaned as he continued to slap it against my stomach.

"Oh baby, I know you fuck all the time...it's so sexy to hear you say that."

"Never had to pull out of a pussy like this...Your cunt is just too much action for this big cock," he snarled.

"It's your pussy now baby," I groaned in a heated voice, "I wanna be yours."

"Look how sexy you are," he said as he scanned my body up and down while he smacked his massive cock against my stomach.

After looking at his monster dick with utter shock I turned my head and groaned as we got into another uninhabited kiss. Once he cooled down for a second he grabbed his monster cock again and pushed it back into my stretched out pussy.

"Need more of this sexy pussy," my father snarled as my pussy spasamed as his massive cockhead pried my lips wide apart again.

Crazy to fuck each other we picked up the action as he began moving to the front edge of the sofa.

As I was loving fucking up and down on his huge cock, as he shifted to the edge of the sofa and began fucking into me like crazy. I was screaming out of sheer pain and lust from the way his ass was coming up from the floor and striking way up into my pussy as he met my burning ass as it was coming down on his giant shaft.

"Oh God baby," I groaned as his huge cock slammed into me.

"Such a hot cunt," he snarled as his monster cock shot way up inside me at lightning speed.

"Oh fuck," I groaned out loud.

"Such an incredible pussy."

"Oh fuck, it's so yours baby," I groaned as I burst all over it.

After I exploded over his massive cock he would pull it out of me and bring it to my mouth.

"Taste your sexy pussy," he commanded letting me know he wanted me to lick his huge cock.

Oh God. It was the sexiest thing to hold his huge shaft and taste myself. I went wild and nearly came from being so heightened sexually.

"You like the taste of that sexy cunt Hailey?"

"Oh fuck yeah, mixed with the taste of this huge-assed cock," I groaned in a lust-filled voice as my tongue ran up and down his massive shaft.

"Yeah, suck it," he mumbled.

This kept me so turned on to the point where I just wanted his monster cock back inside me. I realized that my father knew just what he was doing and was sure he did this with all his hot, young fucks.

"Come here baby," he snarled as he lifted me up and guided me to the edge of the sofa.

As soon as I put my left knee on the sofa he knelt down and began eating my pussy.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I looked over my shoulders and watched my father eat me from behind.

With his mouth on my pussy and his hands running up and down my stockings my body began to tremble.

"Cum," he commanded and went back to sucking my extended clit.

"Oh fuuuuuuck," I groaned as I exploded all over his mouth.

As I came he instantly stood and I felt his huge grapefruit sized cockhead line up with the mouth of my pussy.

"Time to fuck this sexy cunt again," he snarled.

"Oh God, fuck me," I groaned as he took his huge shaft in his hand and lined it up with my boiling pussy again.

As his giant cock worked its way into my wet fuck hole his hands were cupping my hanging tits and pinching my throbbing nipples.

I was delirious as he pinched my nipples. It was his way of taking the attention away from my pussy being invaded by such a monstrous cock. Shrieking out loud I came again.

"That's it sexy; keep that wild pussy cumming for me.

"Oh God," was all I could say as his huge cock was stuffing my insides full once again.

With one of my cream colored pumps anchored to the floor my father began slamming my pussy with the force of a freight train and at lighting speed. I swear I saw stars from being fucked so hard and by such an enormous cock.

The excitement from being fucked so hard and deep by such a huge cock and enjoying the feeling of being so stuffed and stretched apart by it, caused me to shriek over and over, "Oh fuuuuuuck.... fuck yeah."

This wild fuck at the edge of the sofa went on for an hour and caused me to cum over and over again. At that point I realized that there were no limits to how long my father could keep his huger to fuck going. His giant cock was like a machine that could fuck for days. As I was screaming like an animal in heat I came all over my father's huge angry cock in a violent flood of cum.

After a few minutes of this merciless assault on my pussy and making me cum multiple times he pulled away and I instantly bent forward and licked his giant shaft all over.

"That's it Hailey. Let me watch you sexy," he groaned as I deliriously licked his huge cock as I tasted my exploding pussy all over his freakish shaft. As I continued to lick him, my father grabbed my ass and spread it wide apart.

He said in an almost depraved voice, "I've got to eat this sexy ass of yours baby.... This hot ass has been teasing me to long...I'm gonna make it cum real nice... Real nice."

I couldn't believe that these words were coming from my fathers mouth. It was like I was one of his endless teenage sluts, not his daughter. I loved it. It made me so hot. He then began licking around the sensitive rim of my tight asshole, then began inserting the tip of his hot tongue into it. God, I was delirious from the new personality of my father.

The feeling was making me crazy and I began moaning softly,

"Oh yessss baby that feels soooo fucking good... Oh yeah baby...fuck my ass with that tongue of yours baby."

As I was moaning wantonly, he began darting that gifted tongue into me deeper and deeper until my asshole was opening and closing on its own from each of his long tongue thrust.

He then took his hands from my ass and began running them up and down the sides of my stockings and over my garter straps as he worked his tongue into my asshole. The feeling of his hands running up and down my nylons while his tongue was fucking my ass was so hot, so exquisite.

I looked over my shoulder and moaned.

"Ohhhh baby ...that feels so fucking sexy...Sooo fucking sexy."

I then went right back to licking and pleasing his huge cock as he moaned approvingly.

We were both pleasing each other and driving each other wild. This wicked 69 position was making us hotter and hotter. The feeling of licking, kissing and pumping such a tremendous cock while having my asshole fucked by my father's probing tongue as he ran his hands up and down the sides of my stockings and over my garter straps, caused me to shudder and cum again.

Just the sight of my father's great big cock towering in front of my face was making me delirious. His tongue was too much excitement for my ass. As it snaked into my asshole I was moaning deliriously.

Looking back, I said in a crazed voice,"Ohhhhh baby that feels soooo fucking good...My ass is on fire baby... You're gonna make my fucking ass cum baby.

"Cum," I heard him snarl, as his tongue went back into my asshole.

"Uggggggggg," I moaned as cum flooded out of my scorching pussy.

As I feverously sucked his huge cockhead, while his wild tongue stabbed deep into my ass, I could feel an amazing cum beginning to rise from my wet asshole. My father's long stabbing tongue and the way he was running his hangs up and down my ass then my stockings was too much. Suddenly I felt my asshole begin tighten around his tongue and I came in a violent orgasm from the depths of my sexy asshole.

As I came I lifted my mouth off his freakish twelve inch cock. There was too much excitement flowing through me to keep sucking it.

"Ohhhhh baby...ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck," I groaned as I came in a flood.

As I was exploding my father continued to fuck his tongue way up into me, making sure I had drained all the cum from my sexy ass all over his mouth.

After I burst from a mind-blowing ass cum, I stood and climbed over him until I faced him. I then reached back and lifted his giant cock to the entrance of my pussy. His tight ass was still off the edge of the sofa, almost touching the ground. I inserted his great big cockhead between my long fuck lips then into my sex starved pussy again.

I tensed up as I took a deep breath from the sheer enormity of his cock as my father pushed off the floor, sending his mammoth cock up inside me again. These moments were so intense as my pussy seemed to know the monster that was about to fuck me. After fifteen minutes we resumed our naughty fuck until we began fiercely fucking each other.

As we began getting wilder I said hungrily, "Kiss me baby." We immediately began hotly French kissing as his massive cock fucked way up into me, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

I was delirious as we kissed and fucked wildly for over an hour. As we were both fucking each other crazily, his fingers were playing with my bud-like nipples which drove me mad with lust. We were both so hot and ready to explode again as we wickedly kissed and fucked.

I could feel my father's huge cock throbbing inside my pussy which caused me to moan loudly. His breathing was getting heavier and he was moaning loudly saying that my pussy felt so fucking good wrapped around his big cock. I was going wild and needed to blow his massive hard on again. I needed to taste his great big cock, which was covered in the wet juices from my hot pussy into my mouth.

Licking my wet pussy off his huge cock was such a turn on to me. This went on and on between as my father led me from one sexy position to the next. In one position he had me lie against him. As I did he put his left hand behind both my ankles and pulled them to him as his right hand held my right ass cheek.

Felling his massive cock at the entrance of my pussy had me groaning lustfully. Suddenly he began rocking his hips which sent his great big cock into the mouth of my pussy. It was the sexiest position I'd ever been in my entire life. Even the incredible positions I fucked my ex-boyfriends father, Mr. Powers in didn't have me going this wild.

"Sexy pussy," he groaned as he used his hips to inch his monster cock inside me.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as his giant cock began stretching me so wide.

My fathers giant cock sliding in and out of me, in long strokes had my pussy going off in the most incredibly intense waves. It felt as if my pussy was spread as wide as a beer can, which it was. This was without a doubt the sexiest fucking I've ever experienced.

What made it so hot for me was that my father was controlling all the action. Holding my legs behind my ankles while his other hand was on my ass let him control all the fucking. My pussy was his to use and the way he rocked his hips had me cumming in waves.

"What a cunt," he growled. "Perfect cunt," he added in a deep resonant voice as his giant cock fucked into me ever so slowly while moving his hips from side to side.

With my hands to his sides I could feel the rippling muscles of my fathers incredible physique.

"Oh fuck, I love this position," I moaned as my pussy coated every inch of his giant cock while his hips rocked up and down in absolute slow motion, sending his huge cock way up inside me.

"So good Hailey," he snarled, "such an amazing pussy baby."

"Oh fuck," I groaned in lust filled passion, "it's so yours."

"You like fucking like this baby," he growled.

"Oh God yes." Never fucked like this," I groaned passionately.

"Not even with Will Powers?" he snarled.

'Oh fuck,'I thought to myself knowing right then that my father actually knew I fucked his good friend who was also the father of my ex-boyfriend.

Sensing what I was thinking he said," Don't worry baby I know all about it," he said in a strong tone of voice which went very deep as he added, "you're my pussy now sexy."

"Oh fuck yes. I'll always be your pussy. I only want to be yours and the only pussy for your huge-assed cock."

For a tiny second I did think about Mr. Powers and how sexy it was to fuck him. It was kind of a novelty because of how overweight and unattractive he was, but I had to admit that he was an incredible kisser and really knew how to get me off.

I remembered how I ran into him at a night club and we ended you in his million-dollar Ferrari kissing so hotly for almost two hours and how he made me cum. That night led to me going to his house a few nights later and fucking him all weekend and days following. It was like he had a spell over me and him having a huge cock only added to my lust to fuck him.

I admit that fucking him was really hot and he had a real huge cock that got me off in so many different ways, but nothing compared to my sexy father fucking me. His monster cock did things to my pussy that even Mr. Powers didn't do.

"God you know how to fuck," I said as a statement of fact.

"And what an amazing pussy," he groaned. "And your amazing fucking pussy knows just how to take a big cock sexy," he added which made me cum.

"Oh God. You so know how to fuck," I said through clinched teeth as my pussy exploded all over my fathers monster cock.

"This big cock has wanted your pussy too long Hailey."

"Oh fuck...all I want is to be yours," I groaned as my pussy bust in flames over his monster shaft. "I so wanna be yours." I moaned through an earth-shaking cum.

At that point I could feel my father's huge cock throbbing inside my pussy which caused me to moan loudly. His breathing was getting heavier and he was moaning loudly saying that my pussy felt so fucking good wrapped around his big cock. I was going wild and needed to blow his massive hard on again. I needed to taste his great big cock, which was covered in the wet juices from my hot pussy into my mouth.

As I began sliding off his huge cock he began to protest saying, "Keep that fucking sexy pussy on my big dick baby...Don't stop this fuck... Your pussy's jacking me off too good baby...DON'T STOP THIS FUCK!" he said in a demanding voice that instantly had me fucking back on his giant cock with never-ending passion.

"Fuck your newest pussy," I snarled as my head was thrown back from the tremors that ripped through my body, caused by his giant cock.

God, I was going crazy hearing my father talk like this. As my ass slammed down to meet each thrust of his staggering cock he started fucking into me angrier and more deliberately while he held my ass firmly with his hands. Part of me thought that I shouldn't stop our fuck because I didn't want to get him any angrier. I knew my father could tear a girl's pussy to shreds if he got real mean and really wanted to.

Even though he protested he let me slide off his huge hard on. He knew I couldn't resist blowing his huge cock and that I was desperate to suck him off. I was just like every other girl who fucked his huge cock.

"Need to suck it," I groaned. "Need to taste myself on this huge-assed cock," I said as I climbed off his huge cock.

When his shaft broke free from my pussy it made a loud popping sound from the way it clung to his massive shaft. As soon as I was off his huge throbbing cock I immediately lifted it with my hands and began stroking it sexily up and down so that he didn't lose his huge hard on or his horny edge. I could feel his huge cock pulsing like crazy in my hands.

"Oh fuck," he groaned from the touch of my hands on his mammoth cock.

As I stroked him I began flicking my tongue across his.

"Oh baby, you know how much I love fucking your huge cock, and how much I love having it in my pussy, but right now I've gotta suck it off baby. I'm going crazy to suck it. I need to suck it until it shoots off all over this fucking room... I need to watch it cum baby."

I then added hotly as he was moaning like crazy,

"Oh baby I can feel your huge cock throbbing like crazy baby. I know you need to get off. Let me finish you off and pump you dry lover. Let me pump every last drop of cum out of this sexy huge-assed cock baby. Let me pump you off, then I'll blow you again and we'll fuck all night baby. Oh fuuuuck.... you are so ready baby." I then knelt beside him and began licking and kissing his pulsating cock while I jacked it lovingly in the palm of my outstretched hands.

As I excitedly stroked and licked his huge cock I began to think of how every teenage girl, including my girlfriends could easily become obsessed with his huge cock or a cock this huge. My fathers cock dwarfed every boyfriend we ever had. A cock this massive made every girl go crazy.

I kept stroking and pumping my fathers huge angry shaft as I sexily kissed it and talked to it. I moaned saying I loved fucking his great big cock and regretted teasing him. This was really turning my father on and his groans were growing louder by the second. Finally I snarled and said urgently, "Come on baby, I want to watch your great big sexy cock pop off."