Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to tell him I wanted to fuck him for years and once I heard about him fucking my friends I was going crazy to be his.

"The thought of you fucking me had me going crazy all week," I groaned.

He then put his arm around my waist and led me to the living room, my high heel pumps clicked loudly as his huge cock slapped from knee to knee. As we walked my eyes locked on his monster cock, as it angrily bounced from knee to knee. As I starred in amazement, I just couldn't believe that this huge cock belonged to the man I had teased for years.

We were both so hot, both so horny to fuck each other, but especially me who couldn't wait to have that twelve inch cock inside my pussy. Years of teasing led us to this, and now there was nothing in the world that could keep us from fucking each other.

My father than laid me on the carpet and crawled between my parted legs. He bent over me and kissed me for almost an hour. As we kissed I felt his big cockhead brush up against my smoldering pussy.

Each time it would brush up against my pussy I would tremble, feeling its huge, mushroom head. I was going so crazy that I came from the contact of his huge cockhead brushing against my burning pussy.

He could have instantly fucked me when he had me lye on the carpet, but he held off. I was going crazy for his huge cock and he knew it. It was driving me crazier than I have ever been in my life.

I was delirious to fuck him, but absolutely loved the way we were kissing. Finally I felt my father lean into me and felt his cockhead separate the folds of my pussy lips.

"I've got to fuck you sexy," he groaned in a deep rasp.

"Oh God yessss," I moaned.

We started kissing as I went wild from the feeling of his huge cockhead as it brushed against the entrance of my pussy. My body trembled and I came instantly. I wrapped my pumps over his back as he inserted his huge, sexy cock into my burning fuck hole, inch by inch, so careful to let my pussy adjust to his massive size.

"What a cunt...what an unbelievable cunt," he grunted as his monster cock pushed my lips so far apart as it pressed its way into my pussy.

"Oh god, you're finally in my pussy. Oh God, that huge cock is finally fucking me," I groaned in a deep, lust filled voice. "God you're so huge. So fucking big," I moaned as he slow fucked into my cunt at a pace that made me delirious with desire.

"Such an incredible cunt Hailey," he groaned again as his monster cock pried the lips of my pussy far apart and stretched me out to the width of a beer can.

"God that cock is filling every inch of me," I moaned between short, fast breaths as I felt him slowly fuck his giant pole way up inside me.

"What a cunt," he groaned in ecstasy. "Wanted to fuck this cunt so bad, for so long," he snarled through clinched teeth then began kissing me passionately.

As he fucked his massive cock into me I felt him expand and then burst inside me. His cum triggered me to cum and as I felt each large jet of cum hit my fuck walls I exploded all over his massive shaft.

As he came he continued to fuck me and stayed rock hard. I couldn't believe his ability to stay hard and groaned in ecstasy as his monster cock continued to fuck me.

It was the most sexy, erotic feeling in the world, my own father, with his staggering twelve inch cock buried deep inside my pussy. Once he bottomed out, we kissed hard for more than ten minutes without him moving a muscle. My pussy kept exploding all over his massive shaft from being so full; so stretched-out.

"Such an amazing fuck-hole," he groaned as we kissed like lovers.

I just kept cumming from the pulsations of his huge cock. It was like I could feel the heartbeat of his massive cock. Every time his monster cock would throb it would trigger another orgasm from my scorching pussy.

"That's it sexy, let that wild pussy of yours explode," he snarled as I continued to coat his massive cock with my wet fuck juices.

I never felt more full in my life, never more turned on. Even the huge cock of my ex- boyfriends father Mr. Powers didn't stretch my pussy this wide and bring me to these heights of pleasure. Once my father's monstrous shaft bottomed out I saw stars and instantly exploded all over his colossal shaft.

"I love the way you cum baby," he groaned.

"God...can't stop...you're so huge," I mumbled as another orgasm shot right through me.

After my pussy came my father slow fucked me for the next two hours, angling his huge cock in a variety of ways that made me cum over and over.

As he fucked me we kiss as if we were lovers. It was the most intense feeling fucking my fathers massive cock as we kissed hard. My body trembled from one cum to the next in the most volcanic orgasms.

For him it was the most intense fucking of his life. Through the years he had fucked hundreds of sexy young teens, some of which were her close friends, but in all his years he couldn't think of pussy that stimulated his big cock the way his knockout daughters pussy was.

It was the first time in his life that he had to concentrate to hold back from exploding his huge load. Each time his huge shaft entered her hot pussy thrills shot through his huge cock in a way that had him going crazy.'Her pussy is pure sex,'he thought to himself as it wrapped around his massive girth unlike any other teenage cunt he ever had.

"You're an amazing fuck baby..." an amazing fuck," he wailed as he slammed his monster cock way up inside her.

It was more than just her pussy. Yes, her cunt was absolutely the most incredible he had ever fucked, but her touch alone on his big cock could pump out loads of hot cum. There were many times when her mouth was kissing his mammoth shaft and her hot breath alone could send spurts of cum flying into the air.

I was so tuned on to be thrilling my father. A big part of me knew it had to do with me fucking my ex's-father Mr. Powers. Mr. Powers had a real big cock and an ability to make me cum on command. He molded me into the most amazing fuck positions and really made me uninhibited when it came to fucking. I knew that my experience fucking him had a lot to do with the way I was driving my father crazy.

It was the same affect my father had on me, as my body never convulsed more than when he ate me or when he fucked me. Not even Mr. Powers had me this close to being so turned on. Just having my father's hands running up and down my nylons could make me so hot I could cum.

As my father fucked me we kissed passionately and hungrily. It was like we were two sex-starved lovers. It was as if time was standing still for us. At times he would keep his huge cock lodged inside my pussy, and then with his incredible muscle control would flex it inside me. This caused me to go insane and cum all over his huge cock in a flood.

"Your cunt feels so good sexy," he groaned as he held his cock deep inside me.

"Oh fuck...so huge," I groaned between short, quick breaths as I looked into his deep, penetrating eyes.

"So sexy baby," "so mature," he added as he ran his left hand over my garter and over my stockings as his massive cock fucked me.

I was thrilled that he liked the way I was dressed. He then went back to slow fucking me.

"Your pussy feels so good wrapped around this big cock sexy."

"God, you make me cum with every fucking stroke," I moaned out loud.

"Yes, I feel that pussy Hailey. You just keep cumming over your fathers big cock," he snarled as I instantly exploded once again.

My father could make me cum on command. The only other one to do that was my ex's-father, Mr. Powers. As my father fucked me he kept telling me how incredible my pussy felt.

It was so sexy and so sensual that I would get so wet and groan in a heated state of passion. As he slow fucked me he would sensuously lick and then suck each of my aching nipples, telling me he loved my tits and loved sucking on my nipples.

After I came, which was at least fifty times, I had him roll over on his back and on my pumps until my pussy reached the crown of his huge cock.

"Let me fuck you baby. I want to ride this great, big, beautiful cock," I said heatedly as I held it steadily in my hand, while I lined his cockhead up to my hanging fuck lips.

The instant my father's huge cockhead parted my pussy lips I went crazy and came. It was the thing I had been waiting for all week, to fuck my father's cock, to turn him on by using my pussy that I knew he lusted for, for years.

I started by spiraling my ass in small circles around and around, very slowly until his huge cockhead slipped just beyond the opening of my burning fuck lips.

"Fuck you're huge," I groaned.

"So big for you baby," he snarled back.

Once his huge grapefruit sized cockhead was lodged between my engorged fuck lips, I began filling my pussy with his enormous cock again. Inch by in, my pussy shuddered and came until all twelve were buried deep inside me.

As I spiraled down on it, I began to think about how perfect my father's huge cock felt in my tight pussy. I've never had a cock feel so perfect in my pussy before. Not one boyfriend or even my ex's- father Mr. Powers who I loved fucking because of him having a huge cock.

As I fucked up and down my father's huge shaft we kissed like lovers, groaning out loud, filling the room with the lust filled sounds of two sex- crazed lovers. The feeling of my father's hands on my ass, then running across my garters and stockings sent sparks deep into my pussy as we fucked.

His touch on my soft skin and my garters and stockings added to my incredible state of arousal. The way he spread my ass cheeks as I fucked his enormously fat shaft, gave it a little more access to my smoking cunt. My father knew his huge cock and knew exactly how to use it when he fucked.

"So sexy baby," he groaned excitedly as his enormous cock went in and out of my sex-starved pussy.

"Oh God," I groaned from fucking my dream lover who had the biggest cock ever.

"You are an amazing fuck Hailey...such an amazing fuck," he grunted as his monster cock went way up inside, hitting places I never knew existed.

"All I want to do is please that great, big cock," I groaned as it stretched me out so wide and so deep.

Fucking my father was so different than the other entire guy's I fucked. They were all so selfish and couldn't control themselves, even my boyfriend's father. They were done in minutes where my father fucked to please and excite me.

The others used my pussy to please themselves, just fucking me fast to the point of me loosing balance and interest where my father used his huge cock to please me, fucking me with the most incredible and intimate passion.

There was so much more explosive intimacy between my father and me than any other guy. Only Mr. Powers came close to turning me on in ways I never experienced.

I remember the night at the club a month ago joining him at the bar where he was sitting then and talking and dancing and even kissing in the club. Hearing my ex's-father whisper in my ear saying how he always wanted to fuck me while his hands ran up and down my stocking covered legs drove me up the wall. Even though Mr. Powers was extremely overweight and unappealing looks-wise he knew how to turn me on.

I remember how we ended up in his car kissing like lovers for two hours as his skilled, chubby hands ran all over my body and how easily he made me cum. He had me so turned on and made me cum so many times that night. I knew if I wasn't so turned onto my father I would have been Mr. Powers lover.

As my father fucked me we kissed passionately and hungrily. We were finally lovers. At times he would keep his huge cock lodged inside my pussy, and then with his incredible muscle control would flex it inside me, causing me to cum hard. As he fucked me, he would sensuously lick and then suck each of my aching nipples, telling me he loved my big tits and loved sucking on my nipples.

After cumming at least fifty times, I had him roll over on his back and on my pumps until my pussy reached the crown of his huge cock.

"Let me fuck you baby. I want to ride that great, big, beautiful cock of yours," I said heatedly as I held it steadily in my hand, while I lined his cockhead up to my hanging fuck lips.

The instant my father's cockhead parted my hanging pussy lips I went crazy and came. It was the thing I had been waiting for all week, to fuck my father's cock, to turn him on by using my incredible pussy that I knew he lusted for, for years.

I started by spiraling my ass in small circles around and around, very slowly until his cockhead slipped just beyond the opening of my burning fuck lips. Once his huge grapefruit sized cockhead was lodged between my engorged fuck lips, I began filling my pussy with his enormous cock again. Inch by in, my pussy shuddered and came until all twelve inches were buried deep inside me.

As I spiraled down on his enormous shaft I began to think about how perfect my father's huge cock felt in my tight pussy. I've never had a cock feel so perfect in my pussy before. Not one boyfriend or even my ex-boyfriend's father. I was fucking for a month before I broke it off.

As I fucked up and down my fathers enormous shaft we kissed like lovers, groaning out loud, filling the room with the lust filled sounds of two sex- crazed lovers. The feeling of my father's hands on my ass, then running across my garters and stockings sent sparks deep into my pussy as we fucked.

His touch on my soft skin and my garters and stockings added to my incredible state of arousal. The way he spread my ass cheeks as I fucked his enormously fat shaft, gave it a little more access to my smoking cunt. My father knew his huge cock and knew exactly how to use it when he fucked.

Fucking him was so different than the other entire guy's I fucked, even Mr. Powers who turned me on like crazy and who I loved fucking. All the boys my age were all so selfish and couldn't control themselves. They were done in minutes where my father fucked to please and excite me.

The others used my pussy to please themselves, just fucking me fast to the point of me loosing balance and interest where my father used his huge cock to please me, fucking me with the most incredible and intimate passion. There was so much more explosive intimacy between my father and I than any other guy.

At one point I squatted on my pumps and rode him up and down as he kissed and tenderly pinched my nipples. My pussy was screaming as it rode the freakish length of his huge cock. I rose up and down, spiraling my ass around his huge shaft, cumming all over it, as I happily and proudly pleased every inch of my father's giant cock. Feeling it throb inside me was the sexiest feeling in the world.

"You're an incredible fuck Hailey," he said in a hot voice which drove me crazy as I met him for a passionate kiss.

As we kissed I felt my pussy build to another wild orgasm. His huge cock hit places deep inside me I had never felt before.

"Oh God...this cock is so fucking big....gonna cum again...ohhhh fuuuck," I groaned as I exploded all over his massive shaft.

"That's it sexy," he snarled as my pussy coated his huge cock. "Let me feel that sexy cunt explode all over this cock," he grunted.

After I shuddered and came, my father placed me on my side and got behind me and lifted my right leg, holding my ankle then began fucking me. Looking in the mirror and seeing his twelve inch cock sliding in and out of me made me so hot. For me there was nothing hotter than seeing such a huge cock slice in and out of my pussy.

I remember fucking Mr. Powers and how many times I came just watching my pussy take his giant cock, and now seeing my pussy take my fathers massive shaft had me going crazy and cumming like an open fire hydrant.

Seeing me dressed in my white bustier, stockings and high heels, as my long, white garters stretched along my side while my sexy father was fucking his huge cock into me was the hottest sight. We fucked in this sexy position for almost an hour, kissing as his hands roamed all over me.

"You're so sexy Hailey...Such an amazing cunt," he groaned as his massive cock slid in and out of me while he looked at me in the mirror.

"Oh God, I can't believe my pussy can take that mammoth cock," I said in a startled voice as looked in the mirror and watched it stretching me out as wide as a beer can.

"Baby, your pussy was designed for this big cock," he grunted as it fucked into me.

It was a startling sight to watch and had me exploding over and over again. That night we went back and forth, fucking each other, kissing, and driving each other crazy, but, mostly it was my father and his incredible skills at fucking and turning me on that drove me absolutely crazy.

There was so much lust between my father and I that time seemed to stand still as we fucked in an endless rhythm that went on and on for hours. Through the night there was a hunger to please each other that couldn't be denied, and as the orgasms grew in numbers, so did our desire to fuck each other.

In one position my father led me to the sofa, where he had me put my knees on the cushions as I bent forward.

"Spread that wild ass," he commanded in a deep voice as I instantly reached back and spread my ass cheeks wide apart for him.

"Look at that sexy cunt," he snarled as he leaned forward to kiss it then lined his huge cock up to the mouth of my pussy.

"What a sexy cunt you have Hailey," he said as he continued to look at it, sizing it up for his huge cock.

"Now fuck me sexy. Fuck your fathers big cock while I watch and enjoy your incredible cunt.

"Oh God yes," I groaned excitedly as I began pushing my ass back to take his mammoth cock.

I went wild hearing him tell me to fuck him and instantly began driving my pussy against his massive twelve inch hard on.

"That's it baby, fuck it nice and slow," he growled.

"Oh God, so fucking huge," I groaned through clinched teeth as my pussy slid up and down my fathers giant cock.

"Fuck you have an amazing cunt Hailey, and really know how to fuck." "Who do I thank baby," he groaned as my pussy grinded on his huge hardon.

I didn't answer him but I had to admit it was my ex's-father Mr. Powers. He fucked me hundreds of different ways the weekend we were together. His great, big cock was how I really learned to fuck, I was convinced of it. I fucked a lot of boys my age including his son, but never went as wild as I did when I fucked Mr. Powers. And now I was fucking my father in ways that were turning him on and driving him crazy.

With my fathers hands on his hips I continued to fuck him as I listened to his low grunts and groans commenting on the way I fucked and how sexy my ass was. His comments about my sexy ass and tight pussy had me going insane to please him.

After exploding five times he took me by my narrow waist me and fucked me masterfully from behind. After a while he leaned over me and kissed my neck.

"You fuck so good Hailey," he said as if he was surprised I had that kind of experience.

I didn't tell my father but fucking my ex's-fathers great big cock really helped prepare me for the kind of fucking we were getting into. Mr. Powers had a way of making me feel so uninhibited and so sexy. He had a way about him that empowered me to fuck and turn on his big cock. I used all this to drive my father crazy.

"Such a mature fuck you are Hailey," my father groaned.

"Oh God baby I love fucking your huge cock."

The feeling of my fathers hot breath against my exposed neck as his huge cock sliced in and out of me had me groaning uncontrollably.

Suddenly, he began driving his massive cock into me at lighting speed.

As fast as I could I brought my hands to the arm-rest on the sofa to keep me from getting thrown off by the sheer force of his thrusting cock.